The Tide is Turning

The normies are beginning to doubt. The Azov Nazis are about to sink the ukie/kike PR machine.

Attached: Untitled.png (601x607, 217.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiansfortruth.com/adl-defends-neo-nazis-in-ukraine-they-dont-attack-jews-or-jewish-institutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Untitled2.png (605x582, 391.83K)

>posting hasan
Kek. I always thought western leftists belong to fsb, this pretty much confirms it.

>paying attention this retarded tavistock tuber
what's with your faggots anyway? just ignore people like this, they're not relevant

his account will be terminated and nothing will happen

Literally who.

>stop using examples of things leftists say

Lol robojap bringing the slapdown on this unacceptable narrative.
Ko knee chee wa zipperhead

>the normies
>one faggot breadtuber

>Hasan
Our commies would kill him along with Azog

Raises the risk that a false flag attack will be staged blaming Russia.

You know what, props to him for sticking to his beliefs no matter how retarded they are.

Remember, never be a sell out

Attached: 1646227568525.jpg (1024x732, 138.34K)

wow breadtubers don't like nazis? I love duginism now. great thread

hasan is such a fucking bitch, he's been spazzing out all day because someone made fun of Gravel Institute.

Attached: 1645866738678.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

America's been preemptively accusing Russia of planning a double-triple false flag chemical attack for over a month. So they can do what they did in Syria.

It’s in our best interest to take this stance. I see a future sitting duck for them to be able to turn into another Taliban and associate anyone against their line of thought as supporters of neo Nazi terrorism. Normies will fall for it because they will promote another 9/11 event and we all know how normies will react to that.

lol shitlibs finally realized their brand was being attached to some shit that they are ostensibly supposed to be against. Only took them a month this time.

Stop listening to that cringe shitskin

so this piece of shit is taking putins money now
copypasting exact putins propaganda with the same 2 ancient photos

Dude, you are a fucking buffoon. Average person will believe what the media and their government tells them. Nothing you can say or do will change their minds on this until the media and government change their minds on this.

>you are only allowed to make strawman arguments without any real quotes.

I'm starting to think the US is spending more on Any Forums shilling for Ukraine than actual military aid

>Niggerloving breadtuber crying about muh nazis
This is supposed to make me support Putin why, exactly?

Wtf I love communists now

> Western leftie
> Hasan Abi
"What about Iraq" mudslimes were mad that Europe helps Ukraine more than middle east from the very beginning.

Said a guy with 15% muslim (20% if you count illegal immigrants) country.

These kids need correct oral posture so they become attractive adults and want to marry one another and produce offspring. Mouth breathing should be banned,

Made fun of how?
> The people supporting mass immigration into Western countries and diversity quotas are the real Nazis!
Leftists support genocidal groups when neccessry too, it's just geopolitics.

Your commies are being executed in the Ukraine and/or having their kneecaps destroyed.

Those 15% are mostly local and speak Russian, unlike the ones you see in your countries

Good. Commies are subhumans, even our commies. At least they will take some hohols with them.

You mean like you pair of retards are doing right now?

> Nigger who wants to destroy whites sides with Putin
> Based Azov battalion defending their homeland is being attacked relentlessly by snownigger and chink shills
Seeing Any Forums get overrun with 'Muh Whyte Supremassy' concern trolling proves that old Any Forums is dead. It's just shitskins and chink shills left, the enemies of Evropa have mass immigranted in to Any Forums and destroyed its native culture.

Old Any Forums would have support Azov Battalion, not muslim chechan militias killing white civilians.

Nuclear winter is as real as 6 million dead kikes, if I had it my way I would've nuked Peking and Moscow as soon as the trinity bomb was deliverable.

>Old Any Forums would support AZOG
kys kike

Shut the fuck up, retard, you're playing their game. The azov "battalion" has less than 1000 actives in it, and of those a small fraction are white nationalists.
They're barraging you with propaganda and you're bargaining like a cockthirsty slut. You're ten times worse than the vatnik shills.

advertise somewhere else retard

Attached: 1626901348459.png (512x700, 68.85K)

Azov really broke you bucks, lol. I have never seen such seething.

Attached: IMG_20220326_103048_587.jpg (1280x960, 331.72K)

They're in the middle of saying a chant or some shit.

They always resist our autistic lust for truth as manipulative politicking. That is a cope and a projection on their part. After it becomes irrefutably obvious they finally have a "realization" and want us to believe they figure it out all on their own. They will never admit being the last ones to grasp it.

>jewish funded "nazis" dying for jews
lmao

Attached: 1648074881965.jpg (2484x1505, 148.92K)

>Old Any Forums would have support Azov Battalion
Nice try kike, may subhuman kike puppets kill as many of one another as possible.

Azog will burn and so will you, mate.

Our boys are killing everyone with gore-shit on their phones too, so good luck < 3

If you keep this shit up Putin is going to glass you. And the rest of the world won't give a shit. Trust me.

christiansfortruth.com/adl-defends-neo-nazis-in-ukraine-they-dont-attack-jews-or-jewish-institutions/

Hasan has openly said that it's bad that Poland is majority white, and that seeing a european country be majority white makes him uncomfortable.

So tell me retards: why do you think he's supporting a nation sending literal muslim soldiers into a majority white country?

Do you think he honestly gives a shit about NATO? No dipshits, he hates whites and will say whatever he thinks will lead to more white deaths. In this case, that means running disinfo for Putin.

>sticking to his beliefs

Attached: 48d.png (1192x1756, 2.12M)