Since the Covid lockdowns I've unironically become a prepper. Now more so with WW3 on the horizon

Since the Covid lockdowns I've unironically become a prepper. Now more so with WW3 on the horizon.

I've always been an outdoors/camping/hiking type. I've always had my camping gear ready to go. But now I've started to stockpile food, ammo, water etc. Not to the extent of picrel, but I started realizing shit legit may be getting real.

Am I a total schitzo kook now Any Forums?

Attached: Jones-Prepper-Pictures.jpg (1366x768, 184.14K)

yes

>Am I a total schitzo kook now Any Forums?
No. I started after the nigger was elected President. At first I thought it was just a fluke, but then I doubled my ammo supply when he got RE-elected. People are fucking retarded.

Those display shelves are good for displaying products, but not optimal for storage. Look at those wasted air gaps. The cans on the left side of the images are more optimally stored. You need more water, ideally access to a river or lake.

yep

Attached: 1644747919483.jpg (700x554, 57.73K)

Probably got them for free. Looks like a makeshift basement bunker. Wish I had that kind of storage space.

I'm glad to see a return to self-sufficiency awareness in these past few years.

You need way way more water.

I've been doing the same thing too. Unfortnately, my mom found out and started telling everyone about the food I was hoarding. Same with the silver. Bitch is asking for us to get raided.

> mom started telling everyone

Why are people like this?

i have a closet full of food and a bunch of medical supplies. and things like tobacco, batteries, lighters, candles. still don't feel like it's enough.

i wish i had can dispenser shelves like that.

Telling everyone you're a nuttjob, or telling everyone you think it's a necessity to be ready?

Women are like that because they are stupid and evil

checked, i've also started prepping and my mom told everyone. they call me a magatard. i'm brown too so everyone thinks i'm "acting white". its made me realize that "acting white" just means being self sufficient. you white people really are self sufficient i will admit.

NPCs think it's funny, since there's absolutely no danger in the horizon, because CNN, BBC or NBC would have said if there was.

You're probably still light years ahead of the average burger. I've got a couple basic 1st aid kits, and that's it. I try to keep it simple, cheap, and practical.
I thought about things like tobacco and booze for potential barter. But it would just be taking up what little storage space I have. Much better spend on canned/dry goods and peanut butter.

Stock up on 8 years worth of food and hygiene products.

Buy organic of everything.

I got this insider info from the military.

little boy thought he would be helpful and organize the pantry
he accidentally knocked the flour container off the shelf, dumping it all over himself.
his mom came in and yelled at him
hearing the yelling, his dad came in and slapped him and sent him to his room.
on the way his sisters yelled at him and called him stupid.
after a while his dad came into his room and asked
>son, what you gots to say fo yo self?
"i've only been white an hour and i already hate all you motherfuckers."

Can't speak for Euros, but 8yrs worth of food?
If things got nearly that bad, the US govt would be overthrown by it's citizens within 2yrs.

But yes, bulk bars of soap. I need to add that to my shopping list.

Neither she has nothing going on in her life and just needs to blab about everything.

Funny she spent two years double masking and vaxxed three times because she's deathly afraid of the coof. Somehow doesn't ever see civilization crumbling, probably because the TV people don't tell her.

holy kek i had to save that one

Does soap go bad? Is there soap that last decades?

Don't forget to buy salt, prepperbros. Cheap and extremely necessary.

I don't think so as long as it's stored in low humidity.
But even dollar store body wash would suffice.

We thought about it too. Doubt everything and believe nothing so yes something bad could happen. Just never know.

Never thought about it, but I wouldn't think so. Homemade soaps use animal fat or vegetable oil, but since you're not eating it, I don't think that's a factor

Nah, practical preps should be encouraged. If it doesn't interfere with your day to day activities it doesn't delve into schizo territory.
It would be pointless if you're hoarding sardines when you're allergic fish or whatever, but if you can realistically go through and replenish your preps through normal usage there's nothing wrong with stockpiling extras.

Your just another stockpile of assets for me and the boys to hit.

Country user here.
What you gonna do when that food runs out?

Make food..become.self.sufficient.
Septic, cistern, solar, water,food.
Life is easy, the only time I ever was depressed was when I was working a 9am-9pm for 10nyears chasing money.
Now I hate money, hate you, hate people and love being alone.
Wife has been worse than me about wanting to be out farther.

Either way, stay low and stay off radar..otherwise your just a storage Depot we haven't tapped into yet with the idea in our heads your eating our shit.

Attached: 20220326_062207.jpg (4000x3000, 3.12M)

Hell yeah nice stash brother. Be careful storing water in plastic though. Micro plastics are bad for you. You can but air tight glass and metal containers for water