Waking up normies is a jewish ploy

For example, why do we need to wake up normies? It only takes 5% of total population to overthrow the current system. Imagine if the taliban posted on Any Forums instead of organizing inna woods, they would of been conquered by now. Any Forums talks shit about brown and blacks but we’re actually being conquered as we speak. Explain to me Any Forums why do we need to wake anyone up? We could take power and jolt normies awake in a second like a defibrillator on a dead junkie. Explain why we need to wake anyone up! That’s a cia kike ploy. We have the numbers right now to act
>inb4 glowie
Kill yourself kike

Attached: F8D8AC8F-D437-4947-8F17-8DC3516C0A68.jpg (772x1024, 153.88K)

Go do something then, faggot.

I’ll add this last point as I’m at the bar with pussy and I don’t have time to debate with 4gay pussies. Imagine Joe Biden declares war on Russia and sends all the troops to the front. That is the IDEAL time for an uprising by white militias. All the troops would be gone and most equipment would be in the eastern Europe front. All we would need to do is go through the national guard and the police and we could end this shit ASAP. I could Imagine Biden would be caught with his pants down .. but it would take 10,000 to 50,000 white men with rifles

It takes an army you dumb nigger u think white men wanna end up like tarrant drinking out of a fucking toilet?

Nobodies ever going to do anything. If they were capable of it, they would already be doing it. Some will say stupid nonsense such as, "It hasn't gotten bad enough yet.", but we all know that's just a cope. The war is already over. We lost, and inaction was our demise.

Lead the way and see if anyone follows you

Attached: 1647907694995.jpg (640x643, 98.26K)

>Any Forums
You will never be a real user. You have no bants, you have no original ideas, you have no memes. You are a homosexual man twisted by söy and marvel into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the (yous) you get are ironic and half-hearted. To your face and behind your hunchback people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your professional shilling career behind closed doors.
Anons, jannies, and even other glowniggers on the board are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed anons to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who regularly post come off as uncanny and unnatural to anons. Your post structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a naive user to take the bait, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he sees the Reddit spacing, and buzzwords were not a one off.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile through gritted teeth every single time you type “nigger, faggot, and kike” and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, that you don’t actually mean it, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a size s/m camojacket, secure a ticket, assemble a first aid kit, and fly over to Ukraine. Your parents will never find you, but will readily assume you didn’t make it. Heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll fill your empty casket with your funkopops and plushies, and bury you under a headstone marked only with your Reddit username name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a faggot is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably gay.
This is your fate. There is no going back. Faggot.

Considering your mastery of grammar and the ease at which you anger, yes, I do think you're only fit to drink from a latrine.

Attached: 3CFEC3B9-7566-4263-9904-BC8DC003614E.jpg (815x1024, 99.62K)

yes because passive masters of grammar are always the goto choice for soldiers.
fuckoff glowie

Attached: AE114182-4A9A-4E78-86A0-6475D64130CE.jpg (535x535, 105.46K)

>Posts monologue of how he has superior insight to educate
>But i'm too busy getting pussy...

Shut the fuck up. You useless piece of shit. You have no skills, no pussy, drive a shitty car, live in a shitty home.

Fuck off.

Attached: ClimateDoubt.jpg (580x450, 32.69K)

On the contrary, I don't disagree. I think you should pull a Tarrant right now instead of being a bitch, it would do society good.

Cowards die a thousand deaths

>Cowards

You mean, yourself? Coming onto a place like Any Forums and posting absolutely retarded shit like you have?

What are you gonna do keyboard warrior? Come on, gimme your best shot.

Is mama's boy gonna save the white race? Post physique and gear or get the fuck out. You won't do anything anyway.

You don't immediately become a non-obvious fed just because you premeptively accuse everyone of being a kike. This is obviously an entrapment thread. Go fuck yourself.

Lol jew boy

Attached: 0DD6B48C-6E0C-4C44-B447-47E644262605.jpg (1025x1355, 514.25K)

Fuck yeah jalapeno and cheese

Okay so you got Biden, now what are you going to do about the people who put him there? The ones who are now rallying 6 billion humans to kill you?

>It only takes 5% of total population to overthrow the current system
how are you gonna get that many people on your side you fucking idiot?? censorship exists for a reason you dumb fuck. they literally prohibit random people from having access to amend the public opinion. if you don't wake up the normies - you have no army.
plus waking up the normies requires more than just posting gay shit online, you would actually need something like a TV network of your own and probably a movie studio too.. not to mention that you would need educational centers and possibly even a university. red pilling in reality isn't just posting semi dubious shit online. you have to actually work hard to create yourself a following. it's not like if you just tell everyone that kikes are behind everything and people would just believe you and start gassing the kikes next day. even hitler in his own fucking country was making a huge effort to redpill Germans on the JQ and even they weren't planning on killing them, just removing them from key positions and making them 2nd class citizens... and that much took their whole propaganda machine

so.. if you think waking normies up is a kike ploy you are beyond retarded. you probably take Tylenol through your ass

The smarter you are the simpler you can break down complex concepts to increasingly dumber people.