Entire world is primed for chaos

>entire world is primed for chaos
>every year is more unbelievable than the last
>insanity around every corner

The next happening is going to be aliens, isn't it Any Forums?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6.3K)

maybe but they're not coming from (((space)))

the next happening will be a grinding painful recession that will shut you zoomers up once and for all

Recessions are a thing of the past. No you will lose everything in the coming collapse.

I doubt it. If aliens are real, introducing themselves to humanity would present a serious confound to their research of our species. Plus, you'd find that most humans would immediately act like spoiled, entitled kids and demand aliens fix all of our problems (cure all disease, give us FTL travel, help extend our lifespans, etc.)

If I was an alien, I'd say the headache wouldn't be worth it. Humans are generally cunts and there's no way the majority would respond to alien life with even an iota of humility or general decency. Plus a lot of religious retards like would immediately claim they're "demons" without any evidence because "ayys aren't described in muh bible"

If they know what's good for them, aliens will stay far the fuck away from any kind of public disclosure. We're just not ready as a species yet

Attached: ufo.jpg (1300x1300, 142.13K)

Aliens are demons.

They like larping as space beings to fool humans into accepting their influence.

If humans knew the true origin and intention of these beings, they would be chased out from Earth.

Attached: 1627404141063.png (500x522, 138.95K)

The rapture will be covered up by a faked alien invasion. This is the well known blue beams project.

yeah, we're going to get invaded by demons like shin megami tensei

Nothing will happen

I survived 2008b living alone on $1,000 and month in the ghetto. My expectations are even lower for our future. Zoomers will learn

Nukes then aliens

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS, WE'RE FULL

Attached: ayyyyyyyyy.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

/thread

Literally nothing is gonna happen, nothing ever happens.

aliens already happened

jesus fucking christ

Attached: 111ALIENBIGGAY7.png (953x642, 216.85K)

imagine if they were around but all they did was watch at that point what good are they to anyone but themselves.

yeah but that means I won't get to have sex with them until we're ready as a species, and I don't want to wait that long

Most aliens aren't ready to meet faggot humans. It would probably be awful. Imagine being an alien that communicates and reads peoples thoughts. Imagine realizing how toxic people are if you can hear what their thinking. God damn they probably hate us!

Propaganda says some super being will save mankind. It's a cool trick to teach you to be helpless waiting on superman when we all were the only hero available all along.

>Plus, you'd find that most humans would immediately act like spoiled, entitled kids and demand aliens fix all of our problems (cure all disease, give us FTL travel, help extend our lifespans, etc.)
This is why I think they wont talk to us. I remember this thing where a Chinese farmer claimed to be abducted and they said they only talk to species with lightspeed travel because then you might as well since they could be at your door step tomorrow.

Gib nao

Attached: 20220215_020410.png (212x228, 28.81K)

Even a small time away from this hell scape gives perspective that everything posted here is retarded beyond conception. Like actually low IQ people.

>every year is more unbelievable than the last
Because you are following the narrative. Shit is the same as its ever was, you just weren't here for it.
Drop the story. Unplug. Live a natural life for a while and you'll see its just fine.

Attached: 2-portrait-bust-of-emperor-marcus-aurelius-roman-school.jpg (707x900, 64.24K)

>Asteroid is next
>Then the discovery of the closest earth like planet to date
>Then another small scale war / conflict
>Then disclosure. It’s not aliens. It’s something else.

Threadly reminder that my human slave are tagteam destroying camping faggots with me on blops2

Attached: 1645591843781.jpg (2009x2006, 672.73K)