What's wrong with being trans? like how the fuck does it even affect you if i want to take hormones or not?...

What's wrong with being trans? like how the fuck does it even affect you if i want to take hormones or not?? aren't y'all on this forum mostly christian and supposed to be forgiving?? i knpw that a lot of the bible is homophobic but there's nothing to indicate that god hates transpeople who were born the wrong gender at birth except for giving the hard time of being born with the wrong genitals but spiritually god loves transgenders

Attached: 1607890920239 (1).jpg (1024x1195, 93.41K)

You ever see the classic pizza hut buildings? The iconic roof and solid brick-work make the buildings stand out even if they are sold and repurposed. Sure they can paint it, put decorations on it, rename it, hell you can even put a giant sign on it that says "not a pizza hut!", but in the end everyone knows that used to be a pizza hut. The building could even change from the food industry entirely and the first thought on their mind will be "wow it's weird that the pizza hut is a bank now". That's what you are, tranny.

Attached: 1648359128704.jpg (960x540, 94.18K)

If you support FREEDUMB then you must support trans and femboys

Ever trans person reading this post, let me give you one piece of advice:
Kill yourself please.

The consciousness is separate from the body idiot. in cognitive terms they are women.

You will always be a pizza hut

Stay on reddit namefag nigger

>What's wrong with being trans? like how the fuck does it even affect you if i want to take hormones or not??
I just don't fucking like you. Every time I see internet-breaking levels of censorship being pushed, it's always a fucking troon

Ideally you die well before you can truly be a detriment to the world around you, but broken little toys like you are given the same vote for policy change as a sane human being. It seems to be best practice to nip shit like this in the bud.

>What's wrong with being trans?

it (and gender dysphoria) are a mental illness. This isn't even a hateful thing. It's factual. Or at least was until crybabies moved to remove it from the listings.

I hate trans people about as much as I hate people with depression. That is to say I don't. You're mentally unwell. What you needed was proper treatment and medication. What rankles us is that Society decided proper treatment and medication meant hormones and gender surgery, rather than therapy. Your mental illness, out of all the ones that exist, is no longer properly treated. Instead you are lauded and encouraged to be and act even more mentally ill.

Worse still, you then demand play along in this bad joke. That everyone accommodate you and your mental illness that you refuse to properly treat. Combine that with the constant levels of grooming, pedophilia, and outright child abuse present in your community and it should be easy to see why we all hate you.

Why do you idolize Astolfo if you are a woman? He's a man and will never be a woman.

Good luck

Attached: 3108906-9704f205fbf9b3eb2eddd767822e2f3c.jpg (474x250, 24.61K)

>flag

Attached: Schierke3.png (254x264, 66.42K)

shut up faggot

Based memeflag

Attached: 1648079865616.png (1000x500, 240.64K)

There is neither man nor woman, for you are all one with god.

This is now a tranny hate thread

Attached: 567.png (868x1053, 295.8K)

maybe if you dumbfucks censored the internet first you wouldn't be in this situation.

Stunning and brave

Attached: 1648077437962.jpg (1080x1077, 114.07K)

ONIONS is the fuel of trannies

Attached: 1647985303633.jpg (2728x2128, 1.16M)

>who were born the wrong gender at birth
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."
Genesis 1:27

I come from a deeply catholic family
I have nothing against trannies. I have everything against woke marxoid retards and their corpo-pimps and their ESG funds and faustian forced deals. If the trannie is old enough to not be an impulsive, manipulable (by groomer leftists) retard, then he/she/it can do whatever with her own body, but do not expect anything above civil and watchful tolerance.

YWNBA

Attached: 1626659228011.jpg (1880x1124, 293.93K)

>What's wrong with being trans?
You lose the ability to coom. Simple as. Don't cut ur cock off pls.

>The consciousness is separate from the body idiot
Literally isn't.

Nah you can still coom on hrt you just don't have semen (or for some people it's just clear and watery)

>mind body dualism
not even a monist
repulsive

dude, I have never seen a trans person irl. im staring to think trans people don't exist and its all a government psyop.

Attached: 1643062657239.jpg (2536x1356, 486.83K)

NPCS with no soul confirmed. human computers.

it literally is.

all you faggot larpers can die in a fire

Attached: 1648090518849.jpg (828x1069, 539.72K)

Being gay or tranny doesn't matter as far as what "normal" is, because we are all born again in Christ. Therefore gays and trannies have to actually stop being gay and trannies to be received into the Church.

i'm not a tranny but i think i fucked up my balls and i don't know what to do
my belly feels weird and when i lift my legs it feels like something somewhere's pushing somewhere that it isn't supposed to beE
what the fuck.

>transpeople who were born the wrong gender at birth
Just for the record, you offend hermaphrodites who actually have gender problems. And I have to play counselor to one who constantly complains about trannies and how they minimize the problems he has with his fucked up hormonal system, which often exacerbates his moods and puts him at higher risk of hormone-based cancer. He also fucking hates trannies because a lot of them are pedos.