Why are whites even larping as aryans?

Sure, they were europeans but not all of them called themselves aryans you can be considered indo european (inb4 muh hitler) besides those that migrated to the east. The true legitimate aryans are persians, kurds, north indians.

Attached: tumblr_pptg70Ffeo1qg9aeso1_1280.jpg (1280x913, 232.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2021/07/on-origin-of-corded-ware-people.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/01/dutch-beakers-like-no-other-beakers.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2020/11/fatyanovo-as-part-of-wider-corded-ware.html
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis?t=557
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The original Aryans were genetically closest to Nordic White Europeans. They originated from the Proto Indo European Corded Ware culture, which is where all Northern Europeans are descended from. Its weird you'd not know this considering you're reposting an art commission by Tom Rowsell who extensively goes over this on his youtube channel at Survive the Jive.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2021/07/on-origin-of-corded-ware-people.html

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/01/dutch-beakers-like-no-other-beakers.html

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2020/11/fatyanovo-as-part-of-wider-corded-ware.html

The closest descendents of the Aryans are North Euros. Its the Kurds Indians and Iranians of today who are the larpers - they share barely any of their DNA.

Attached: mvjgba3eyi211.jpg (399x400, 13.35K)

I'm white (60% anglo, 40% germanic) and I've never larped as an aryan. What's the point? The word has very little value to me because it's not culturally relevant today. You don't see people bragging about being sumerian or whatever. I'm happy with just being white.

Low IQ take.

No. The root is the same in all branches. "Indo-european" is a post-hoc term. Originally all branches named themself variations of "heryos."

youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis?t=557

Aryans were not europeans. They literally came from Mongolia, the altai mountain and had dark hair and eyes with olive skin. They darkened western europe.

Attached: 1630080932750.jpg (679x932, 114.99K)

Nordics are the result of the yamnaya raping the neolithic farmer women.

Nordics dont share the cultures and rituals of the the aryans in iran and india.

The art style is pretty badass tho

The closest to original aryans are Tajik Persians who have 60% the same dna, followed by nords who have 40%. Nords are still only as aryan as mexicans are spaniards. Theyre mestizos lol

Attached: 1635085092169.png (3024x2488, 2.74M)

Aryan is a proto indo European ethnonym and the proto Indo Iranians came as a split off of the European corded ware culture. Aryan has a linguistic cognate in every Indo European language. In Greek it's Aristos (root word of Aristocracy), Proto Germanic ArjostR, Irish Bo Airam, Steppe Iranian Alan. The list goes on and they all mean Noble blood or People

Also would just like to stress that recent DNA studies on Early Bell Beakers Uńetiče and Sintashta that the origin point for the Indo Europeans who spread and conquered Europe and Asia was the Corded Ware not Yamnaya. In fact the Aryans who conquered Iran and India not only came from the North European Corded Ware Culture, but they also conquered the Yamnaya descended Indo Europeans on th Eurasian steppes before then. R1a Andronovo skullfucked Afanasievo and the Pontic Caspian Yamnaya descendents who were maonly archaic R1b I and Q

Attached: 1646506429525.png (852x480, 430.83K)

Lol
Who are the andronovo?

Yamnaya have no EDAR genes, they were not Mongoloid whatsoever and had no East Eurasian admixture. The people with the highest Yamnaya DNA are found in Central and Northern Europe and the Caucasus mountains, nowhere else.

See this post and Sorry mate, but you cam't win against the science. As an Irish Dutch man, I have more Aryan blood in me than your purest Brahmin bloodlines.

Attached: 064dcafa0f68936098bb631b66622a3e.jpg (736x919, 120.78K)

Im not a pajeet. Im persian and half turkish

>starts thread about who the original aryans were
>Doesn't even know who Andronovo are

Those blond gigachads riding that Chariot in your opening post are the Andronovo.

Attached: Eren_meets_Yeagerists.png (809x1080, 623.25K)

I confused them with the sintashta culture.

north indians aka "indo aryans" are mutts
population migrations can best be explained with climates hence the divide between the plains of india/pakistan and mountains of iran and afghanistan

Attached: 1648357919557.jpg (1920x1920, 1.66M)

They came from mongolia prior to mongloids living there. Point im trying to make is that they werent european looking and they massacred nordic looking europeans.

>The original Aryans were genetically closest to Nordic White Europeans.
Nice cope roo. The White Europeans are rapebabies of steppe Aryans and european hunter gatherers.

Your kind literally got cucked by the aryans who were dark caucasoids

Attached: 1619186716646.png (2548x1328, 344.34K)

india had zero warfare conquests despite being 10x the population - only the contrary - and no impressive infrastructure unlike the chinese
all the "ancient wisdom" shit is cope they had basically no functioning civilization even the impressive architectures were all built by the mughals

they have no heritage, just like any other human race.

Attached: gouge.jpg (583x640, 77.5K)

Lmao that explains everything

Most of poltards do think they are literally aryans

Attached: 588.jpg (2811x2450, 308.41K)

>Zero warfare conquests
Maybe, just maybe take a look at history of India roo

In reality the Iranian people are descendants from the original people from the steppe who are the Scythians. They went from Korea to Spain.