People with IQs below 115 cannot comprehend complex maths

>People with IQs below 115 cannot comprehend complex maths
>The average human IQ is like 85 factoring in 3rd worlders
>3/4s of the human race lives the entirety of their lives completely unconscious
How does one cope with this insanely brutal blackpill?

Attached: 1542943786.jpg (550x360, 114.25K)

Good, math is retarded
I wanted to kill my math teachers as a teenager

by remembering that it does not matter

>You have to "comprehend complex maths" to be conscious
Sounds like you just want a reason to jerk yourself off for being "superior"

Attached: disgust.jpg (378x378, 28.82K)

cope

>cannot comprehend complex maths
explain pic related then, nigger
they aren't even human

Attached: screencapture-history-news-human-computers-women-at-nasa-2022-03-27-00_13_23.png (1920x931, 1.14M)

I mean, for the vast majority of human history intelligence has had no real bearing on your ability to live and work.

Unless of course you were like a full blown drooling retard, then you got thrown in a river

Standard deviation

You're a midwit. There are people who you are retarded compared to. Ask yourself how you cope, it will be the same for a moron.

Attached: 1639717198612.jpg (750x740, 122.36K)

That statesmanship is more of an intern job in zoo development. The zoo is ran by the animals.

Attached: 9c0ce82e2bd0aa656ae63661e1d0f719.jpg (1783x1162, 662.26K)

Love how the rabid Americans are so quick to defend their anti-intellectualism... What did the Jews do to you anons... You have suffered for so long. You are a bloated corpse, rotting. Root out your parasites before it is too late!!!

Fucking hell. It's Jewish propaganda you dumb fucking Yankees!

>People with IQs below 115 cannot comprehend complex maths

I don't get this either user. Most people simply aren't conscious of anything that requires extreme abstraction. Some things seem obvious to me that no one else can even comprehend.

Everyone lives in their own reality. Some people observe more things than others. It's all real, but some realities are larger than others. Atheoid retard materialists live in a very small reality. It's real, but it's extremely limited in scope. God lives in the largest reality.

Things like this were not obvious to me, they required much debating and thinking to myself, but they are the inevitable result of introspection on the nature of reality.

So why people can't think abstractly? I can't quite say, except that the scope of some people's reality is more limited than others, and we still have to treat them with the love of God.

>Being an unconscious retarded ape nigger unable to understand the cosmos good even doe it goes against the entire point of our evolution from the simplest lifeforms
This is you

Attached: demi_human.jpg (639x693, 99.26K)

99.9% of people will blindly argue that hot air rises while it snows on mountaintops

it's always funny to me whenever I see posts about some low IQ druggie claiming to achieve "enlightenment" after taking a psychadelic. meanwhile they can't even do a basic real analysis proof. imagine thinking you know anything about the universe without knowing mathematics

In order to function, society needs three types of people: abstract thinkers, linear thinkers, and non-thinkers. You may be able to design an airplane, but you probably aren't good at sourcing the materials. You may be good at sourcing the materials, but you probably aren't going to work in the mines. Asking yourself "why aren't there more abstract thinkers" is like asking yourself why an ant colony is not all queens. It is the way it is because we would have not made it this far otherwise. These linear thinkers and non-thinkers are a necessity, you would not be alive to ponder this without them.

Attached: 1556598567905.jpg (748x752, 153.37K)

Up to graduate level math instruction should be required for everyone. Only those who aren’t weeded out should be allowed to vote.

These are token feminism hoes, i could school them in a race to calculate derivates

Mathematics is not the main indicator of IQ and self-awareness.

An electrical engineer can be a wizard at what he does, but be unable to excel at programming or chemistry. A programmer may be a wizard at what he does, but could not grasp electricity or chemistry well.

This thread is gay and you should feel bad.

This thread is gay and you should feel bad.
It's still centrelink hours, what did you expect?

no it doesnt work that way lmao, programming ee and chem use the same brain parts.
can be unable to be a good writer or comedian yes

kek this post reads like an engineer who failed his first proofs class

Happily. In fact, at an average of 85 they are approaching the happiness / intelligence sweet spot right above retarded but below average.

Ignorance is bliss

The CIA does do a lot of things, hundreds of thousands of serious crimes every year by their own estimate.

Intelligence is overrated. King Cletus would've done less damage to the West than intellectuals.

120 IQ here, just applied my complex math skills to make a conscious decision to brush my teeth and make breakfast, what would my next step be? I'd like to take a shit but I'm not sure if I can handle the equation, thoughts?

Intelligence is not the same thing as intellectualism. Moderately intelligenct people are almost always intellectuals though. They're smart enough to be always thinking but too dumb to know when to stop.

I’m sure you have a very high iq despite writing like a spastic retard.

Many such cases. This is a big time pseud board