Nothing political here

This fucking board is not politically incorrect or correct, you retards have devolved into a strait up HATE circle jerk, like no one here stands for everything, it’s just hate for everyone that doesn’t look act or believe exactly what you want.

How did the right become so pathetic? I mean the south it makes sense, the entirety of their society was established on being so fucking worthless you had to ruin other peoples lives and make them work for free because they lacked any sort of charisma and or skills.

Keep hating, y’all exposing how tiny and weak you all are.

Attached: A7484B20-234C-4F07-9AFD-38954A0A2CC6.jpg (3500x2333, 3.14M)

No

Nigger.

>pathetic
>writes an essay on Any Forums
kek

ok faggot

You're full of shit. A lot of young men on here are just looking for hope, direction, meaning. Things that aren't offered in the societies that they live in.
And a lot of us just like funny memes.
Cope and seethe. And remember - YWNBAW.

>nsm flag lady
I met her the other week, very good people

Attached: IMG_20220228_025645_305.jpg (636x638, 61.42K)

flag has crease marks in it.
guy is a glownigger plant

>no one here stands for anything
>it’s just hate for everyone that doesn't believe exactly what you want

Make up your mind.

Perform oral intercousre on my rectum, african american.

I stand for Austrian economics nigger

>This fucking board is not politically incorrect or correct, you retards have devolved into a strait up HATE circle jerk,
Yes, literally what normies and leftoids deserve is hate. Suffer motherfucker. You brought this all on yourself.

Based. Used to be an ancap until I realized that I realized that children should not be allowed to consensually have sex with adults, even if there is no coersion.

I also realized that modern capitalism is a corruption of a private-property based society, and that Feudalism represented the purest model of private ownership.

>you retards have devolved into a strait up HATE circle jerk,
Ah ...another roastie with a psych degree working for the government. Tits or gtfo.

>How did the right become so pathetic?
It isn't the right. This board has been absolutely bombarded with shills and bots since 2016. Any Forums kicked a hornets nest by fucking up the hillary political astroturfing online and painted a target on it's back.

Attached: 1648330765631.jpg (1024x1024, 230.45K)

Feel free to bring whatever argument you'd like to make, there's plenty of debate here. Faggots like you simply cant defend your positions without banning people though, so I can get why you don't like it here.

Attached: 13%.png (1066x1457, 1.44M)

Attached: 439b4375-de6b-423a-8e3b-05c362afe560.jpg (280x236, 32.66K)

I stand.

On niggers necks.

Attached: 63E79243-B7CB-4372-9C91-4EC08082DEB0.png (613x970, 636.25K)

Motherfucker hold up. This is an international group of politically minded people of all walks of life that have no fame, No fortune, only (you)s to look for. I’ve been here since the beginning and I’ve seen more honest discussion here than anywhere else on the internet. This group basically boils down to if you can prove it, it so shall be and glowniggers for all their budgets still can’t sell shit. This random collective also almost universally hates things like FIAT currency, Jewish over representation in finance, mainstream media, etc for valid reasons. We’re like an autistic Justice league.

Attached: 073F83B9-B2EF-4906-93A2-61AC044A1123.jpg (481x670, 28.38K)

and?

>hate
>npc leftist faggots and poc haven't been attacking white identity 24/7 for years now
Get fucked you retarded fucking faggot

Attached: 1646544909851.png (1489x777, 537.23K)

>it’s just hate for everyone that doesn’t look act or believe exactly what you want.
you should have thought about that before you spent the entirety of the 2010s calling anyone right of marx a fascist + calling trump, the fat orange kike, hitler 2.0 + supporting riots and saying that "america is fundamentally broken and white supremecist + then turning around and saying the orange kike supporters were terrorists who stormed your perfect govt and threatened your le heckin' democracy + then going even fucking further in hypocracy and trying to implement fucking vax passes. i used to be more centrist/libertarian, but now i want as many liberal as possible to suffer horrendously and die with no legacy or loved ones. eat shit you fucking hipster faggot

Most people in society today worship niggers and hate their own genetics. I can’t tell you how many ethnic blondes I’ve seen with hood niggers and white men with black women. The world is upside down

the right needs to be exterminated, there is no saving them.

Attached: jamesbondevil.jpg (1281x1010, 61.15K)

Not to mention in any order
>Scientology
>fbi
>atf
>nsa
>mossad
>eu
>810 office
>Shia Lebouf
>Ben garrison
>various other low level media figures,randoms, victims, and non profits

It's not our fault

Attached: 1592500644-3.jpg (1024x768, 144.11K)

It's not our fault.

Attached: WhiteVictimsOfBlackCrime-07.jpg (650x932, 222.93K)

>since 2016.
when you found it in middle school

Nigger

Attached: 1580152572719.jpg (719x584, 471.56K)

>the entirety of their society was established on being so fucking worthless you had to ruin other peoples lives and make them work for free
source?

It's not our fault..

Attached: WhiteVictimsOfBlackCrime-09.jpg (650x932, 233.89K)

I'm starting to think the right led by christians was the enemy all along. The left is just a bunch of roasties and mentally deranged fags, but christianity is a well-honed mind control cult thst clearly has a deep understanding of how to manipulate the mind.

It's not our fault...

Attached: WhiteVictimsOfBlackCrime-20.jpg (650x932, 233.22K)

I feel no sympathy for these cucked whites who let thug niggers have sex with their daughter and rob their sons. These people have been broken.

stop crying and go pick up some cotton, nigger

>another one mistakes Any Forums for a hivemind

>I'm starting to think the right led by christians was the enemy all along.
they really are. Their main goal is to get into power and start a nuclear war in Israel so that jesus can come back and they can go to heaven. They are not much different than ISIS.

It's not our fault....

Attached: WhiteVictimsOfBlackCrime-21.jpg (650x932, 230.25K)

Limp wrists typed this.

reminder that picrel fed faggot was never doxxed after that day

It's not our fault

Attached: WhiteVictimsOfBlackCrime-33.jpg (650x932, 196.03K)