Is this really a bad thing, Any Forums?

is this really a bad thing, Any Forums?
it'll help with the overweight problem for a couple of months

Attached: 1648149746931.jpg (593x579, 81.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I5zhvEP2fEU
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-24/biden-says-to-expect-real-food-shortages-due-to-ukraine-war
youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no more fatties
who will be left to moderate this board?

not really
the obesity epidemic is actually a product of black and brown communities
now you tell me
will they be allowed to go hungry?

not overweight bros... we have been played

I seriously regret not voting last time. These midterms, I’m gonna. Seriously fuck this guy

>mfw lost 40 pounds because was tired of being fat and got in shape
It's gonna be a cold winter.

Attached: main-qimg-818a486e1a7d5890cff906fcc060f5e2.png (411x405, 213.29K)

lol

ugh
the president doesn't control food shortages, chud

I've posted this on the wrong board
can a mod move it for free

Attached: 1647747872028.png (401x529, 225.29K)

Time to start eating each other. Actually it’s good there’s so many fat people now we’ll never go hungry when we have to resort to cannibalism those fat fucks can feed an entire town

Remember the winter of great death he promised us? Guess that got cancelled untill fall.

Fatbros....we lost

He can control deez nuts then

Any Forums and Any Forums are pretty much the same thing anyway

there's literally a slider under his desk in the oval office you dumb commie fuck

fat people would taste fucking disgusting because of their horrible diets.

The black “community” is only a community when one of their own die fighting cops. Outside of that they abandon their wives and children. Steal from those they are supposed to help further impoverishing their own “community”. Shoot each other in record numbers every year. Smoke crack or meth or heroin or whatever drug they hear about in rap music. Eat themselves to morbid obesity and die of diabetes or heart disease.

Imagine how fast people will abandon their politics once they can't get a large baja blast and a crunchwrap supreme

Television & Film?

well yeah
you know what I meant though

women of all races are fat as shit in this faggot country

>libloids genuinely surprised they voted against their own economic interests again

Attached: 1537382842989.jpg (586x580, 75.01K)

wut no. We won. We will emerge from this as gods.

No you didn't. You meant to post it here to fear monger.

Btw only Africa will have trouble with food shortages. For the last 50 years the world gubmints have been focusing on getting a food surplus across the world with nations that over produce being closer to nations that under produce (except Africa, the don't support Africa for obvious reasons [racism])

this is unironically not Biden's fault

>$25 BURGERS
>SPECIAL $15 OFFER ON SELECT BUGBURGERS

when you break the obesity out by demographics you'll notice I'm right and the blacks+browns skew it wildly

Mandatory
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I5zhvEP2fEU

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 44.92K)

>once they can't get a large baja blast
it's not like there's a choice, you can only get one size at taco bell

Did the president of the USA actually admit there's going to be food shortages in his country or is that like a clickbait thing? I don't live in that shithole.

dilate

lol I like the hokum tone of it

I don't wanna have to fight these people but they're at least more entertaining than soulless Chinamen

yeah, they're trump's fault!

I'm so proud of OUR PRESIDENT bros.

real people. real emotions.

Fucking based.

Attached: President Biden eating pizza with the troops.jpg (415x276, 23.24K)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-24/biden-says-to-expect-real-food-shortages-due-to-ukraine-war
Yes.
>“It’s going to be real,” Biden said at a news conference in Brussels. “The price of the sanctions is not just imposed upon Russia. It’s imposed upon an awful lot of countries as well, including European countries and our country as well.”
>Ukraine and Russia are both major producers of wheat, in particular, and Kyiv’s government has already warned that the country’s planting and harvest have been severely disrupted by the war.

i bet he starts a nuclear war

>implying we haven't seen the footage of monster truck rallies, walmarts, NASCAR, and political rallies
those white people are actually black and brown??
huh, the more you know...

Time to start making your pemica

>hokum
just realized I never knew what that word meant other than being a NATO name for a Russian helicopter

Attached: Russian_Air_Force_Kamov_Ka-50.jpg (1613x1057, 532.68K)

i'm not trans, chud

that would be a twist ending if there ever was one.

Pemmican

These two senile fucks are going to destroy the world

Attached: 1648341811553.png (815x931, 1M)

they’re gonna start rationing food to fitten people up and prepare for eventual war

The bad thing is blaming it on Russian sanctions instead of taking accountability for fucking up the world's economy for two years over a trivial respiratory virus that you collectively lost your rationality over and acted in completely incompetent and negligent ways.
They don't want to take the fall for that, so they're just going to blame Russia instead.

7+28+19+14=68
9+1+19+39=68
2+24+20+22=68
11+1+19+55=86

Have you seen this? Have you heard about this?

user, that's just modern American politics.
>leftoids vote for controlled "neoliberals" in the establishment, AKA what Republicans were 30 years ago with a more progressive set of idpol policies. The defining domestic policy is tax breaks for wealthy people along with increased spending (blaming the opposition for the ballooning deficit) and the defining foreign policy is whatever helps American corporate interests.
>rightoids vote for controlled "mavericks" groomed by the establishment to feel authentic and outside the loop, while in reality being a part of the game for decades. The defining domestic policy is tax breaks for wealthy people along with increased spending (blaming the opposition for the ballooning deficit) and the defining foreign policy is whatever helps American corporate interests.

generally speaking, the only thing that changes is social policy.

bimbos are a blessing

Attached: 24b5637ed7a5e1f1d0c9782e720cac29.jpg (564x723, 51.16K)

The problem is only unhealthy junk food will be left.

It unironically is his fault.
>Incentivizing Americans to stay at home and not work through extended unemployment benefits and covid restrictions
>showing Russia full incompetence in our military command with the Afghanistan withdrawal
You were told this shit was going to happen before the election. When people were saying that Biden/Democrat policies were going to fuck up the economy, what did you imagine that meaning?

The trannies that moderate this board live off of eating their own shit

Don't go back there, it's full of shills.

>OP posts on completely wrong board
>Thread still goes on as normal
Classic Any Forums

>a NATO name for a Russian helicopter
Really? I didn't even know that lol, hokum is just comfy subdued humor.

counterpoint:
the main issue right now is hyperinflation driving prices up, not unemployment or "covid restrictions", indeed those would normally be price depressors.
and that hyperinflation is literally and unironically Trump's fault. Either because he ordered the mass printing of money, or didn't do anything to stop the Fed from doing so under his watch.
picrel, the massive surge in paper money printed started in mid 2020 under Trump as a desperate gambit to bolster the economy during early COVID
>showing Russia full incompetence in our military command with the Afghanistan withdrawal
irrelevant, and you do know that was Trump's plan that Biden implemented verbatim, right? Regardless, neither Trump nor Biden are to blame for that, or for Ukraine, that's purely about NATO.
Also inaccurate to say that the Russians are winning anything, if they were emboldened, it was based on shitty intelligence, because they're getting BTFO militarily and economically.

Attached: fredgraph.png (1440x555, 126.37K)

grubhubbros...

>the Jews will get steaks, goyim start collecting insects

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU
>Hunter Biden helped secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of the president
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

What board was this moved from?