MAJOR HAPPENING! RUSSIA UKRAINE PEACE AGREEMENT COMING TO FRUITION

Don't care about my security clearance. I'm part of the GCSB and work at the Waihopai station.

Naturally, we have been monitoring Russian and Ukrainian chatter. From what it sounds like there will be an imminent peace agreement where the Ukrainians HAVE given Mariupol and land to the East to Russia, and have exclusively recognised Donbas and Luhansk as independent republics.

Ukraine has also stated that it will demilitarise in exchange for security agreements with the West and East.

Sanctions against Russia will be rolled back in three tranches on the basis of a continued cease-fire by the Russian Federation.

This has been agreed upon by Presidents Putin and Zelenskyy. The finer details will be hashed out by the delegations from respective sides.

Attached: 1648330745175s.jpg (250x140, 8.18K)

great news!

Lame lame lame. Why hasn't ww3 started and all our zoom boys been drafted?

Zelensky could've done this a month ago.

The US empire will not be pleased.

Attached: FMVc1zuUcAA_tgI.jpg (224x224, 8.65K)

Bullshit, this conflict will go on for months if not years.

Fake shit that was made by a retard

No, his CIA handlers will not allow it.

Like anyone in NZ has any opinions that matter

fake and gay

Man this war is gay. Only one month and they sign treaty? Can I join the Russian airforce if I have no military training or background? I want to article 5 this bitch.

Joe said no.
He said regime change and free sex changes for everyone, right now, Jack.

it doesn't matter. Biden/globalists will try and keep poking Russia and when Russia does something in retaliation it will be covid-19 hysterics again to justify World War III. They tasted how distracting a war is to their Great Reset, so they want it back on the menu, even if they have to do start one themselves.

larp, but that would be good for everyone

Fake, why would Zelensky surrender land when his tanks surround moscow?

Good

Attached: 1647030814504m.jpg (1024x683, 81.78K)

>Sanctions against Russia will be rolled back

The sanctions are not going away. They will cripple Russia in order to pivot to the east.

Attached: 1648158428662.jpg (712x494, 78.31K)

sure you do since is not your fucking problem

>no talk of crimea
FAKE

Boooooo this man boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1647108720852.png (1198x674, 496.32K)

nothing is over until after the 82nd airborne gets "there".

>This has been agreed upon by Presidents Putin and Zelenskyy.
>Putin and Zelenskyy.
>Zelenskyy.
Kek. What about the cleaning lady at the White House ? Did she agreed too ? What about a deal with Biden and Putin's daughter favorite baker in Amsterdam ? Jewlensky is just a State Department employee, he has no say in grown up talks. The european energy market is now under US total control and the US weapon industry is taking control of the european one. We vassal states now !

Crimea is annexed. It was non-negotiable for the Russians unfortunately.

If it's any consolation gallicbro, the US is probably going to implode quicker than even our countries.

>Sanctions against Russia will be rolled back in three tranches on the basis of a continued cease-fire by the Russian Federation.

according to who? Zelensky?
the sanctions are not going away, which is why the war will continue.

You really should have attended the mosque on that holiest of days.

Thanks bro. We didn't believe your Australian brother last time even though he was a legit 100% goodguyglowie. Glad for everyone involved the Special Operation that this will finally be over.

Fertilizer. The west is not going to cause mass mudslime starvation in MENA over this bullshit. Dey need da oil nigga

Who cares as long as i get ny russian vodka.

I think the Russians would nuke Ukraine first before giving Crimea back, ergo it's off the table outright.

>goodguyglowie
>military intelligence
>freedom fighters
ok

Believable

And pass up the opportunity to have Russia wipe out Azov?

Did they say anything about nato retrenchment? Anything about France/europe security shift?

>and now for my next magic trick I will pull shit out of my ass

Attached: magician.jpg (2000x1000, 154.33K)

I'm done with war.

Welcome to the modern world where even our wars suck.

big if true. gotta sell my wheat and fertilizer stocks first thing monday!

>tranche

Attached: 64eb28ada92be4fa0067845b1db5e2669cce9b0594700a23ed1abca7e205d3c0.jpg (625x625, 70.77K)

Says who?

No, won't allow it the Poles have gotten out of control on this board I want to see Z banners hanging from every building in Warsaw.

/chug/ schizos make up scenarios in their head so they think they're winning

Theres will be no nukes, neither there will be peace, only constant suffering

Says OP

Attached: 1538468610615m.jpg (651x1024, 59.02K)

Extremely based if true.

Nope, we only started.

Attached: 16480341551950.png (1122x1102, 715.79K)