What's their culture like?

What's their culture like?

Attached: flag_of_north_korea.svg_.png (2880x1440, 37.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYlbZS_uUKE
kcnawatch.org/korea-central-tv-livestream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

starvation

Perfect
Bottom
Text

Attached: KIMMY JON Y E S.png (1063x1044, 924.93K)

Rare.
It's mostly really huge round military hats and missiles.

Officer Kim convinced me it's based
rare, please send a pic of Zambia user

youtube.com/watch?v=VYlbZS_uUKE
like this

Juche, look it up.
other than that very controlled yet very traditional.
they are jew free so that's a big plus. they have a lot of potential. but they need to modernize their agriculture to fix their food issues. and food is a big issue there. I'd say they spend too much on military, but at the same time I'd say they have to in order to keep globohomo out.

Rare and based.

What the fuck is wrong with this place? I've been visiting these threads for a week now and so far I have:
1. Had my life threatened by someone claiming to be an ex-Navy Seal
2. Been told in multiple paragraphs that I will never have ovaries or be a woman
3. Been called Rabbi more times than I can count
Every time I try to get a genuine response from any of you people when I address what I have been told, I'm either called an n-word or k*ke, and am then told to "dilate", "glow" or "kill myself".
Can we please have just a normal thread where we can talk about memes without racist slurs and the weird terminology?! What the hell is a sneed anyway?

Perfect in every way.

Just watch them live. They are showing a movie now

kcnawatch.org/korea-central-tv-livestream/

the north koreans have been away ahead of the time. they managed to build an economy and a society isolated from the global system, thus creating a cohesive social structure that it's very resistant to dangers posed by political and cultural influences from outside.

Great copypasta user

there's a guy on /trv/ who hosted tour groups in NK. He's been posting hundreds of pics and stories. i think one or two of his threads are archived. check it out.

its true, i cant even really claim they are communists. they are like some kind of hyper evolved human society that skipped a few eras. i bet their soil has psilocybin micro fungus in it or something and everyone is in tune with some higher existence at all times
they are dialectical and historical materialists though, deal with it nazis

Attached: juche.jpg (1503x734, 298.57K)

They are also nationalist and ethnically cohesive. Suck it, commie.

Commies have no culture
hence cultural revolution where they burn everything of value.

really?

Attached: 1647142130948.jpg (230x219, 8.59K)

>nationalist
using an entirely different definition and being in line with what has always been allowed
>ethnically cohesive
you could immigrate if you wanted to

R A R E
Are you travelling around africa, user?
Because I've been seeing a lot of rare african flags recently.

Lmao