I need someone to refute this for me

I don't know but I doubt it the Nazis murdered six million Jews why would they offer them paradise??. Hitler was down on ensuring that only the " pure Germans" lived harmoniously in German occupied territory. Besides even at the start of the war Jews who owned businesses were looted, and many accounts of atrocities were imposed on them.. According to me ,this may be some sort of Nazi Propaganda.

Attached: 1648249843587m.jpg (1024x1024, 173.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@GrandPaLampshade:2/Jews-tell-the-truth-about-the-so-called-Holocaust:2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Laos
yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibitions/communities/bratislava/labor_camps.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fart

No jews were harmed during ww2

I am not allowed to comment this.

Goodbye.

Those are Germans swimming. Guards and officers. The Jews were already dead.

Brush your teeth first

kraut bro…hahahahahha

Then why are they alive and writing my globohomo TV shows?

Attached: changes.png (758x682, 19.24K)

Attached: 1604553409042.jpg (720x694, 53.07K)

Today's Jews are actually opportunistic gypsies from old Khazaria who figured out they could guilt the whole world into worshiping them

odysee.com/@GrandPaLampshade:2/Jews-tell-the-truth-about-the-so-called-Holocaust:2

The Nazis were always so cheerful. It's hard to imagine a happy crowd doing something evil.

Attached: happy.jpg (2100x1200, 520.77K)

Refute my text, not the meme.

You've found the best way to combat antisemitism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Laos

>Laos has no established Jewish presence, but as this communist country gradually opens up to foreign tourism, Chabad has secured permission to establish a permanent presence in Luang Prabang in 2006, where the young Rabbi Avraham Leitner provides meals and shelter to Jewish travelers. In all, there are only four permanent Jewish residents in the country, who serve the Israeli backpackers, tourists, and diplomats visiting Laos.

>Laos is notable for a lack of antisemitism. According to a 2014 report from the Anti-Defamation League, Laos is among the least antisemitic countries in the world.

I don't have to refute shit bongy bong

You don't need camps at all if you just want to exterminate a group of people. It costs a fortune to transport, feed and house them. Why would you bother? Killing is cheap.

Not dead, just water shy.

That pool was full of alligators

Attached: uswvsd5pdlx41.jpg (835x1024, 93.49K)

I thought the camps were super secret and stuff.

Did the wives and children have to sign nondisclosure agreements before they could go swimming?

yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibitions/communities/bratislava/labor_camps.asp

they're downing them in pools of acid! the horror!

Attached: 1640660602558.jpg (895x1024, 100.39K)

Unironically kill yourself.

Fuck hitler and the nazis. They should’ve actually gassed the kikes

Attached: 0550ECF4-BBB1-4961-BBD5-F134B0F2E9E3.gif (400x373, 3.54M)

Did they turn any of the extermination camps into museums or something? Do those ovens still work? Would the Jews say it was antisemitic to use the ovens again