Australia, land of the NPC and ZOG

So I got detained and thrown in the back of a windowless paddy wagon police vehicle for questioning covid, Any Forums. Just got released, fuck this country.

>Go to local shops to to weekly shopping
>High on balls on pain killers for torn MCL, so inhibitions are greatly reduced
>There's barely any food, any essential supplies, all I hear is people complaining how bad things are... While """checking in""" with their phone on a covid QR code
>Stop off at McDonalds on way home because, well, there was fuck all food at the shops
>Drive thru closed because not enough staff to work it during the day
>Walk inside and this dipship with one of those new plague doctor looking masks is blocking the entrance scanning a """check in"" QR code
>Walk around him as he jogs infront of me to get to the counter and cuts me off, I'm like wtf
>He orders a small fries and an icecream cone; he keeps covering his mouth and nose whenever the girl taking the order talks to him because even he knows these masks dont do shit
>He goes to pay and takes out a bunch of coins, the girl tells him they are only doing cashless payments because muh covid
>He flips out and starts screaming at her how "this is an outrage they won't take his money", the girl just looks down and tries explaining it
>The pain killers do their thing and I lose my shit at this point take my mask off, and just tell him it's because of QR code scanning dipshits with stupid giant masks that all this is happening, and what he expects some 16 year old casual server to do about the rules that the 50 year old pajeet manager put in place
>He almost falls over like Kramer as he throws himself away from me screaming "PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!"
>Tell him he's a fucking clown and I hope he gets aids (I meant covid, but was thinking of airborne aids lol)
>Walk out and drive home; Get pulled over by the police about 5 minutes later who tell me to get out of my car for "breaking the CHODE laws"

Continued.

Attached: images (54).jpg (566x542, 26.8K)

>Police in Australia are full ZOG now and people actually cross the street from them now like they are niggers, so I don't exactly want them smashing my windows in so I just get out to talk to them
>They immidiately cuff me and shove me toward their vehicle, saying "WALK!" while another one grabs the keys from my carz locks it, and follows
>I tell the dipshit I want to call my lawyer, that he didn't even read me my rights or explain wtf is even going
>This guy is obviously an older career cop who doesn't give a shit about serving the people, he just opens the back of this massive plastic, windowless cage in the back of the cop car and tells me to get in
>Tell him again I need to call my lawyer, my wife, anyone, and that our weekly shopping is in the car and will spoil in this heat
>He grabs my cuffed hand and chicken-wing bends my hand and pushes me in, bruising the shit out of my leg and hand
>Slams the door and I find myself stuck in this shitty piss smelling plastic cage with no windows at all, I start panicking and start screaming to let me out
>a few minutes later they let me out, tell me "Obey the law in future! This is a warning!" and uncuff me, give me back my keys, and walk off
>I run for the car, grab my phone, and film their vehicle and my wounds
>Immidiately call lawyer who says there's nothing any lawyer can do because of these new laws, if he even questions this shit he will be fined and possibly face prison
>Get home and tell my wife, she hugs me after seeing my wounds and starts crying and begs us to leave Australia
>Mfw you need 4 shots and 2 booster just to get on a plane now

What the fuck do I do Any Forums? I'm legitimately feeling suicidal now living in this country, but don't want to put my wife through that pain. Fuck the police and fuck the government, and most of all FUCK AUSTRALIA!

Attached: images (53).jpg (614x499, 24.41K)

>He flips out and starts screaming at her how "this is an outrage they won't take his money

I was under the impression to refuse legal tender in exchange for a good/service. But then again they overstepped the bounds with these "health orders" anyway so the word of law means jack

>>I run for the car, grab my phone, and film their vehicle and my wounds
post pics.

>>Mfw you need 4 shots and 2 booster just to get on a plane now
not true. While you do need jab this is overblowing it, the boosters aren't enforced here yet.

Attached: 223560468_3008142722837901_1466104971847493878_n.png (832x540, 765.72K)

also OP the policing situation has gotten (a lot) worse recently because many of the "good cops" (read free thinkers) walked off/were dismissed for not injecting themselves with poison leaving only the unthinking zog police and new zogged recruits behind.

If you thought cops were bad before, they just got a slight bit worse and a whole bunch of extra authority to fuck you over to protect pfizer's bottom line too

Pax Americana soon
Join us in the shedding of blood, of both patriots, and tyrants
Everyman is his own army

Attached: 20220326_045415.jpg (720x492, 50.25K)

OP thanks for sharing your experience. I feel for you, man. Good for you for not backing down, but also not making things difficult for yourself either. Stay based.

No one is wearing a mask at the moment and QR check in aren't even around in commo vic.

fake and gay

I've never been to Australia in my entire life. Never wanted to go to Australia. Never met a person from Australia. but I don't like the Australian accent, I don't like Australian women's feisty attitude, lack of feminine qualities and smug and arrogant behavior. I don't hate Australians, but there's some things I don't like. (I also don't like some American and English and Canadian accents, I hate Irish and Scottish accents, and I don't like Cantonese/Mandarin, latino languages, Russian and eastern european languages, etc. There are many accents and languages that I don't like, I just don't like the way they sound)

I’m with you, my friend.
This has become unbearable.

95% are fucking zombies. And they’re really going out of their way to keep us jobless, excluded and poor. They’re out to get us.

The police is nothing new, they’ve always been that way. They all deserve the rope. Being a foreign military occupying force means they’re all guilty, every single one of them.

Lawyers, same thing. Once you know how the courts work, you don’t ever want to hire a lawyer whose job is basically to sell his clients into slavery. More rope needed.

The worst by far is the 95%. And having to exist within the web of lies of their paranoid schizophrenic reality, the fucking matrix, because we are not allowed to live in Truth, we are forced to exist in this fake reality.

Life was always torture (for me), but what the normies have done these past 3 years is unforgettable and unforgivable, I will be alienated the rest of my life.

This can not end well. I want blood. I don’t know if it’ll be theirs, or mine, or both, but I can not live on.

This experience you had is for life. I know, I’ve had a few and do not accept there can’t or will never be Justice.

> good cops
> free thinkers

>Drive thru closed because not enough staff to work it during the day

What state user? Are you under the boot of Emperor McClown? So I think the police are in the same situation as doctors - being threatened if they don't enforce. None of this is legal, but nobody cares. I'm not justifying their behavior, they are clearly cunts, but it explains it a bit.
I actually had a plain clothes detective whip out his badge duing peak Gladbags. I was committing a mask crime, shit was retarded. Another cop assailed me in a shop, he actually looked angry. I dread to think what bullshit they are being told by their (((superiors))).

You'll never find a cop below the age of 40 that'll use discretion and let you off with a warning. Due to ticket-logbook quotas necessary to promotion/advancement. Community engagement is a one-sided affair thanks to ticket/revenue raising. Fuck cops, fucking shitty self serving arseholes.

>>He almost falls over like Kramer as he throws himself away from me screaming "PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!"
This was the best part.
>What the fuck do I do Any Forums?
I know you mentioned needing the shot for getting on the plane but what about boats? Not sure if that's possible, maybe even an under the table type thing. Like find someone to sail you to one of those island nations north of you and then fly out from there. I'm a retard so no idea if that's feasible but that's my first thought when I hear about the situation in Australia.

Dude that is fucked, what the hell is wrong with Oz? I almost never see people wearing masks or doing the qr shit anymore

I hate them to death, literally.

tenda spencer used to live in Brisbane Australia, he loved it there and he hates living in china, but I think he left Australia now. He's probably living in china.

Attached: 1520619011086.jpg (1442x238, 87.68K)

I don't think that Japanese girls are going to Australia anymore. but they're still getting on planes and going to white countries and searching for white boyfriends.

Death to cops

Im sorry you want to get out and cant. Im australian and the moment i saw videos of french people not able to enter grocery stores because they didnt have the vaccine, i knew i had to leave immediatley. This was May last year. Sadly there was a sliver of time availiable to leave for those who were awake. Me personally, i had to make up a string of lies to get the travel exemption because i knew the travel restrictions would only get worse; and i was right. Everyone is always waiting for things to get slightlty better to start taking action, but they will always miss the mark. The days are getting bleaker... if i were you i would to to the tip of queensland and row a boat to the solomon islands and escape. I dont want to reveal much but i had to do crazy shit to leave the country, then i went the remotest place on earth to live off the wild so i can prepare for my body for the final confrontation with the antichrist. I will never see my family or friends again. But on that note, im so blackpilled about the state of australians, i hope they get nuked by the chinks and raped to death by mad max tier mutant abos. I cant express how much i hate the average australian since covid started. The righteous need to leave and not look back lest they be turned to a pillar of salt. If you want to follow God, it is very hard to do so in Australia. The righteous will be persecuted until you become like the other Australians; ammoral; complacent; vapid; bootlicking; ignorant; infantile; close minded.

Babies first police?

First rule of police is run before they arrive shit head

Attached: 3161A78E-A1F0-461F-A59B-5D743DA06190.jpg (295x480, 21.74K)

this fake and gay

hello, remember in 2017 when I explained to auspol repeatedly that it was time to leave the country?
Remember when you called me an idiot and REEE'd loudly?

I remember

Attached: 93859128744.png (912x1024, 216.7K)

This is white people post 2020 lmao. I cant believe I was racist back then.