I can't get a good read on this one

Do elites think this is a good or bad thing?
Larry Fink, CEO of fucking Black Rock, of all people saying the end of globalism is ending.
Do they want this? They spent decades subverting governments and economies to get globalism. Are they mad over this or happy?
Elites clearly pushed for this war, so is this an intended or unintended consequence?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 22-51-43 BlackRock's Larry Fink who oversees $10 trillion says Russia-Ukraine war is ending globalization.png (1335x692, 178.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lr1CI
fareedzakaria.com/columns/1997/11/01/the-rise-of-illiberal-democracy
archive.is/diOUm
files.catbox.moe/354rye.pdf
files.catbox.moe/tbh72b.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're mad, that's why we are getting 100 cia threads a day seething about Russia. It's not the invasion itself, it's the catalyzing pressure the war creates which will coup bankers and jews from power.

So then you're implying this was an unintended consequence. If that's true then they really are fucking incompetent yet evil fucks.

globalization has been ending for about 5 years now, this war accelerated it a bit

china has been the biggest winner of globalization and will end up the biggest loser in deglobalization

first world is going to be fine with some added inflation and restructuring problems. third world is mostly going to be fucked. you can take a look at what stopping global capital flows did do other economies in 1918-1930

Fortress NA, Fortress Europe, Fortress Japan and South Korea

All shitposting aside, I suggest that you read this essay
> Essay November/December 1997
> The Rise of Illiberal Democracy
> By Fareed Zakaria
(4 different sources - I'm not sure if the foreign affairs link works though)
archive.is/lr1CI
fareedzakaria.com/columns/1997/11/01/the-rise-of-illiberal-democracy
archive.is/diOUm
here's a pdf I uploaded
files.catbox.moe/354rye.pdf

> Illiberal democracies gain legitimacy, and thus strength, from the fact that they are reasonably
democratic. Conversely, the greatest danger that illiberal democracy poses -- other than to its own
people -- is that it will discredit liberal democracy itself, casting a shadow on democratic
governance. This would not be unprecedented. Every wave of democracy has been followed by
setbacks in which the system was seen as inadequate and new alternatives were sought by
ambitious leaders and restless masses. The last such period of disenchantment, in Europe during
the interwar years, was seized upon by demagogues, many of whom were initially popular and
even elected. Today, in the face of a spreading virus of illiberalism, the most useful role that the
international community, and most importantly the United States, can play is -- instead of
searching for new lands to democratize and new places to hold elections -- to consolidate
democracy where it has taken root and to encourage the gradual development of constitutional
liberalism across the globe. Democracy without constitutional liberalism is not simply inadequate,
but dangerous, bringing with it the erosion of liberty, the abuse of power, ethnic divisions, and
even war. Eighty years ago, Woodrow Wilson took America into the twentieth century with a
challenge, to make the world safe for democracy. As we approach the next century, our task is to
make democracy safe for the world.

>Do they want this?
Dude the elites were in charge before globalism, and will be in charge after, it’s a fucking game and they have to reset the deck to keep the scheme going, Larry is telling the truth, you just have to gain the tools to understand his forked tongue.

It's not unintended, it's kabuki theater. Virtually all central governments (including Putin) are enemies of the people. It just so happens that Russia and China have a less "gay" flavor to there brand of (more traditional) people enslaving authoritarianism than the west.

One very real way the world is could go is into an order similar to Orwells 1984. The west is Oceania, Russia is Eurasia and China is Eastasia. They have different style but the substance and goal is the same-enslavemnet of the masses and a complete disregard for reality and acceptance of government lies as truth.

>they have to reset
The Great Reset is a doubling down on globalism though, that's why I'm asking. It seems like they didn't realize the consequences of this proxy war.

>similar to Orwells 1984
I think we've been in that for a while now and I totally agree. We've always been at war with Eurasia, and when it's convenient we've always been at war with East Asia.

>One very real way the world is could go is into an order similar to Orwells 1984.
Orwell wrote that book in 1948 after witnessing the yalta conference. Orwell wrote an ACCURATE (if simple) explanation of the world governing system as it stood THEN.
But yes in general you are correct, but this is just those powers rearranging some chairs. (Great reset)

>the elites were in charge before globalism, and will be in charge after, it’s a fucking game

The "elites" are only elites because they have electricity, modern convenices, and a global media parroting their every whim. We're very overdue for another Carrington event. When that happens they will all get burnt at the stake en masse. God works in mysterious ways.

Attached: 1647995448513m.jpg (1024x867, 70.41K)

>The Great Reset is a doubling down on globalism though,
The great reset is about making people accept perpetual economic decline, but of course not every region will see this trend, just the regions slated for it. (The west)

>to consolidate democracy where it has taken root and to encourage the gradual development of constitutional liberalism across the globe
oopsie!

The feds on the ground are a bunch of retarded monkeys who have sociology degrees yes. The top top people are competent and intelligent, but the problem they face is their fortunes have passed to their less competent trust fund baby children who are now fucking up everything they worked for in a few short years.
There's also a pressure on them rn which most people don't know about. When it comes to fruition it will be spectacular. But even if I told you you wouldn't believe me.

fink is saying that the current war is putting their globalist project in danger and is currently eroding it by furthering divisions in the world. he wants to prevent that, he want globalization to continue.

The cme will be used to target them yes. Similarly to how one can use em fields to alter weather patterns, one can leverage the planetary em field and its filament connection to the sun to weaponize the cyclical coronal mass ejection events.
It also strategically wipes out their communications, wmd launch capability, their technology, their underground energy capacity etc. and permeates pretty much the entire Earth's crust.

There will be a massive change in the world when boomers really start dying off. They've been running the world into the ground for decades and don't intend to leave a better world to their descendants like their parents did.
>perpetual economic decline
Well to reset the global economy, you can't do it when times are good as they were relatively over the past decade. They need to crash it in order to rebuild it further.
That's what I think too. It's just interesting he'd even say this and it surprised me.

>The "elites" are only elites because they have electricity,
Not correct, they are elites because they were born into it, elites were only less powerful without modern systems, I cannot speak to the rest of your statement because I do not know, there are worse outcomes than that certainly though.

maybe you should read the essay to contextualize it and not just go off of some random blurb, but yes, oopsie.
I'm not sure what idea of globalization they had at the time he wrote that (1997)

I've been drinking a bit and that's one long fucking paper so I'll read it tomorrow. But from the excerpt you posted they did the opposite of what Zakaria suggests to do lol.

>They need to crash it in order to rebuild it further.
Yes which is why I think we are entering a new artificial “great power dick measuring phase” for a couple decades before a new round of globalization kicks off. They make this plans in advance and then amend as they get closer to the timetables if they fuck up, but that’s the gist.

> I've been drinking a bit
I'm stoned kek

files.catbox.moe/tbh72b.pdf
> The Language Crystal
> 195.4 Mb
I don't know why its so big. That's just how it downloaded for me.
save it and check it out just for fun.
Its a rare book and was difficult to find even in pdf.
One of these days, I will remember to boot up my windows box and make it smaller by trying to use OCR, but its all images and the text is curved at times because someone scanned the actual book.

Attached: 1643351228235.png (1134x674, 140.06K)