Are they already here Any Forums?

Who are they?
What do they post in order to subvert?

Attached: 3F81E41E-4695-4C02-8E76-4262AFF15789.jpg (1125x882, 291.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4AEc6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are pathetic creatures who do not understand humor, irony or why people don't like them at all

They're the ones spamming the Putin monkey meme all fucking day and night.

you can see their posts glow

>What do they post
Generic anime girls with MAGA hats. They have a catchphrase, "awoo".

Mutt memes, they also set up some sort of question so they can all reply with some equivalent of “two weeks.” Demoralization threads, you know gay shit like that. It’s fairly low brow and transparent

thats just embarrassing

They post "thats a man" on every pic of a woman to make straight men doubt women are real

>it's the libtards calling me an amerimutt
Kek nice try

Attached: 138.jpg (788x704, 55.03K)

Those "Occupy democrats" images always give me a chuckle at how blatantly they lie about reality.

A meme lab? Bros.......
It’s fucking over

It’s called /UHG/

>Building a Meme Lab
failing at the start, memes are organic and not something that can be manufactured like a model-T

Anyone with a polish or ukie flag.

Kek

>What do they post in order to subvert?
Nigger

Chinks and trannies both post mutt memes, idiot chang

>memes
hahahahahahahahahaha
they don't even know
they're always 5 years behind

The Left can't meme for shit.

Attached: 1644731902177.png (862x412, 410.72K)

low effort. git gud

I unironically want to work for them. I want to be paid to shitpost here and even doing it half-assed I bet I can do it better than them.

the thing is that libs ARE the meme

sauce?

It's kind of eerie, a glimpse into a false reality.

say nigger or youre a glowie

Attached: 1628294104101.jpg (498x474, 33.99K)

Attached: leftymeme01.jpg (414x706, 24.21K)

Anything pro-Ukraine
The minute you see some pro-Ukraine shit you know it’s a shariablue shill or a CTR tranny

their diversity hires cant read

They have grown super smart and talented and gained this amazing unheard power to combat people in discussions, debates, and arguments. What is this power? What is this secret? Come closer, and I will let you know the truth of their universe.
They call you a jew, even when it makes no sense, they think its a generic insult here, not a actual meaningful word to state someone is part of the global cabal.

It will be a pepe that says BASED with a trans flag. None of it will be original just copying stuff from here

Who do you think is posting the monke meme?

You can't infiltrate a place thats incapable of being a hivemind. This board unanimously agrees on almost nothing. Hating niggers, thats about it.

There's more creative diversity in the automobile market now than the meme market. Maybe within the next 5 years there will be another hot wojak variant. Newfags murdered Any Forums's memetic output by taking things too seriously. Anything half-good comes from the blue boards.

Seething mutts

Attached: 1100.png (948x674, 510.15K)

Yeah and the best they came up with is the monke meme. Imho, money can't fix psychological problems. They will never succeed

Nigger-Nigger--------Nigger----Nigger------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger--Nigger-------Nigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger---Nigger------Nigger-----Nigger--------NiggerNiggerNigger----NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger----Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-----Nigger----Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger------NiggerNigger----------------------------
Nigger------Nigger---Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---NiggerNiggerNigger------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-------Nigger--Nigger-----Nigger------NiggerNiggerNigger-----NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-----------------------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger--------Nigger-Nigger-----Nigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger------NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger---------NiggerNigger-----Nigger------------------------Nigger------------------------Nigger--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------NiggerNiggerNigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They aren’t allowed to say “NIGGER”

archive.is/4AEc6

nigger

>you will never not be a MIDWIT!!!!!!

Attached: 8374A5F4-2BDE-4865-A6D6-175387F05580.jpg (1024x1024, 92.59K)

The niggers are already here making 1pbtid threads and "what are the political implications of this?" Threads.

You can't force humour. Our memes work because they strike into something obvious, that needs little or no explanation. All we have to do is take a CNN article and stick clownworld pepe in the corner. Job Done.
Peddlers of lies need a lot of explanation to try and convince through sophistry. The brainwashed are convinced because they need to be told their views are right.

Attached: telepathic wypipo.jpg (750x697, 65.24K)

It’s hilarious when some chink tries calling anyone else a mutt. You know Han doesn’t even exist anymore, it’s just a shitty mishmash of Tibetan, mongolaian Vietnamese and all that indochina bullshit.

Yep, what do you think /cvg/ and /uhg/ is?

They walk among us.

Attached: UdderDestruction.jpg (1008x2195, 408.17K)

They post
>black dicks
>electric car
>I voted trump but
>anti rural pro urban living
on and on

Well, that only confirms they're still failing

heh

You can tell their memes because they operate in very in organic waves.

For example weeks of Putin monkey memes everywhere and then all of a sudden they're nowhere to be found.

Every time you see a mutt meme you cry about chinks. It's a poor coping mechanism and just tells everyone the memes are effective.

Attached: 191.png (600x487, 85.16K)

Canadian flags and Brit flags since Ukraine war started

Any Forums stopped making memes years ago. Liberals late to figuring things out per usual.

Obviously every single general thread is curated by these freaks, take cvg for example. nobody in that shit hole will admit covid is a hoax.

Nice try, I'm not falling for your women are real tricks

Attached: BlackPeopleHairProduct.png (598x1530, 480.4K)

Holy shit
I am not even pro-Putin, but that meme is pure cancer

Nah that shitty meme became forced forever ago

All that, and the left still can't meme

They’re unpopular, unfunny, unclever and unlikeable. Saddest of all…unaware of anybof it.

the left can't meme because it is a top-down command and control inorganic death-cult.

Attached: 1592674100126.jpg (550x535, 43.55K)

KEK, I guess all the vaxxoid/Ukro shills failed harder then ever anticipated.

Attached: 1647304911582.jpg (680x676, 105.93K)

um no dumb fuck. Ayrans and Anglos are the ones posting mutt memes. you must be a spic.

Attached: 1625786791218.jpg (1024x545, 90.22K)