Can there be a "international right wing" or is that a contradiction?

Can there be a "international right wing" or is that a contradiction?

Attached: 1634351847021.png (483x470, 219.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkrd76_o00E&list=PLJ4cgfQlICJm5DGBWDEmEcHqWyB9P2r6P
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"right wing" is directionbrain talk
every worldview is a unique case and must be treated as a unique case in order to truly understood
stop worrying about where you fall on that stupid Political Compass, and worry about whether or not your beliefs are coherent and grounded in reality
with that being said you should convert to Orthodox Christianity, you're probably from a secular background to read pic related
or listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=gkrd76_o00E&list=PLJ4cgfQlICJm5DGBWDEmEcHqWyB9P2r6P
God bless

Attached: nihilism.jpg (583x873, 212.24K)

There are rightist groups all over.

>you recognize our sovereignty and we recognize yours
Of course. And global right wing politics would unironically help the countries our right wingers seethe about the most, it's a win-win situation. All their best want to do is leave to come here, if this was not an option their countries would develop much faster and then we could engage in meaningful and beneficial deals instead of exploiting the fuck out of them.

Kind of, it depends on what international means. If a right wing group were to slowly take the EU over and turn it into a union bent on preserving western culture, would that be considered international right wing? Also, does right wing equal nationalist? Because if you’re of that opinion, then definitely so. You’re seeing that right now with a lot of countries trying to break free of US control all over the world. Going back to the EU, you could consider every European state electing nationalists to break free from the EU as an international right wing movement. Interesting question.

i recognize an internation right wing movement here on Any Forums

internationalism is good, globalism is not

"right wing" has a higher degree of generality. It is a very loaded term but still legitimate, it is widely used for opinion forming, however the question of "rulership" (common ground = leftwing, private property = right wing) is one of the most important political questions.
There can be contradictions within the right wing systems because the term is so general, but the right wing is the established, the left is the incitive. caring about being is what the "right" is often about, caring about "becoming" i would associate with the left from a philosophical standpoint.
That is why leftist politics often evolve around utopias and unrealistic scenarios, while the right deals bad with change.
of course you can discard the terms, but then you only compare political systems without a direction, right and left are the streets the car drives on, the car is the political system i would say.

There can be coalitions and alliances made upon proper distinguished right wing principles

Internationalism isn't necessarily good but it's required nowadays. Modern telecommunications and transportation technology makes it so you need to have some level of connection with the rest of the world, you can't be totally closed off.
It's a question of how much connection you have with other countries around the world, and whether or not you can filter out undesirable influences.

Attached: 1616263428907.png (730x521, 753.79K)

You can share a common worldview and cause with foreigners while recognizing that you both want to regain and preserve your respective nations' sovereignty. Despite how much so many people on this board hate Americans, I hold no animosity toward them. I wish them all the best in their quest to regain their independence.

"Right wing" and "left wing" are real things insofar as people buy into them. I guess the relevance and applicability of those terms varies depending on who you're talking to.
If you're not talking to another person and are trying to stake out a coherent worldview for yourself, those terms are far to broad and subjective to be useful.

Attached: 714687.png (400x400, 2.61K)

Agreed. The best way to deal with our Mexican problem is to make Mexico a place they want to go back to. Did a lot of family tree research over the summer and found that a lot of Italians left to go back in the late 1920’s. Wonder why that was?
Your point about utopias is interesting, and it’s been on my mind a lot lately. Movements considered far right today were born out of utopian thought. I’m talking about fascism. The reason why fascism gained popularity over traditional conservatism was because it offered a view of a brighter future. It wasn’t just return to the old days, it was we need to spring into the future while promoting the traditions, the culture, and our people. That’s how they attracted so many youth. Conservatism today doesn’t attract to the youth, because the youth don’t buy “let’s go back to the 80’s.” Thats how they keep us in this constant loop. The young follow the left because they offer idealism, the boomers follow conservatism because it offers a return to tradition. There is no blending of the two because everyone would end up backing it most likely. That’s why Trump was successful. He didn’t pitch MAGA from the conservative point of view, he pitched it from a “let’s rebuild this country to be the greatest ever.” It wasn’t utopian by any means, but it offered enough hope to get people from across all political spectrums to decide to vote for him.

>Also, does right wing equal nationalist
equal is the wrong word, more like nationalism is within the right wing paradigm.
nations are defined by birth and language. if nations impose rulership over something with no other principle but the nation, i would call it right wing.
that is why natsoc is a difficult principle to understand, because it is german marxism. no classicism besides aryanism, the nation as warrior that refuses to degrade and lose its identity and race. natsoc is left within the group and ultra-right wing towards the outside group.

when does internationalism turn into globalism? at what point.

good point about the globalisation of technology.

Point of view makes a difference. For russians Ukraine is nazi but for Europe Russia is. For west Europe Poland is nazi because we hate islam (even leftwingers) but for Poland that islam is nazi because they threat women rights and kill LGBT people like nazi Russia. Point of view is everything and some subjects cant be mixed like being pro islamist and feminist and prolgbt on the same time. And opposition if you are tipical US/west eu rightwinger who hate LGBT and feminism you should support islam but you hate it anyway with noreason except racism

yes the ww2 ideologies (communism, fascism, natsoc, american liberalism) all are mixtures of right wing / left wing. they mostly combine two directions, that explains the turbulence.

>natsoc is left within the group and ultra-right wing towards the outside group.
Never seen it put in a more perfect way, Im going to use that.
>if nations impose rulership over something with no other principle but the nation, I would call it right wing
Agreed, but I would also say it’s almost impossible to find the right fit with how we define left vs right. Ideologies have so many dimensions to them. Like you said here it mostly mixes them.

at the point domestic policy is dictated by foreign interests

If the thing that binds the countries together is free trade and not some governing body.

The right only exists in the minds of delusional Americans. They don’t exist.

Yep. Nazi means something different to Russians and Americans. Americans see Nazis from an ideological perspective and the guys their grandfather went and beat the shit out of, we were never under threat from them. Russians hear Nazis, and they think of the guys who tried to conquer them and got very close. Russians don’t see it as “we’d be speaking German,” they see it as “we were all going to be killed.” People think Putin is using Nazis in a way that we see it and think he’s saying it to just call us Nazis, but he’s using it as justification to his own population. They can muh dictator all they want, but even a dictator knows that he can’t do whatever the fuck he wants, he still needs popular support for it.