Aus/pol/ - Solomon Islands problems

>PM says there is ‘great concern across Pacific family’ over China deal
archive.vn/mc5ms

>Freeze on petrol excise expected in federal budget amid increased cost of living
archive.vn/BQ0wR

Attached: australias-one-nation-founder-pauline-hanson-smiles-after-being-released-prison-brisbane-november-6.jpg (740x495, 35.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/7pOsV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

None of my family are "pacific" and none ever have been. The government plays cahoots with these coconut islands because the islands are great places to groom kids.

Australia's government is 100% pedophiles.

All male primary school teachers are pedos

Fuck off, dog

Islamic take, but okay I'll bite.

How will kids learn math from a woman?

How big of a problem is it if China builds a base on the Solomon Islands? What can we do about it?

Jannied

How does it feel knowing Labor will have complete control of the country soon? Are you ready for a new horde of African and Sand migrants?

Idiot.

Seems pretty simple to me, just bomb the shit out of chinese bases and let the UN sort the rest. China is a shithole nation of orc people.

>UN
They do nothing.

When are housing prices dropping?

EVEN NEWER BREAD

Yes precisely. And china will do nothing until we attack CHINESE LAND. We can murder every chink on the island and they'll just put out another angry speech against us calling us a backwater of fools.

Russia nearly started nuclear war with America because they weren't allowed to put nukes in Cuba.

Not great desu. Nobody is really having any fun here, and the floggings will continue till they do. On the upside, there is a chance Clive will be a thing in the upper house, which will infuriate roasties. But the big Clive cock must be sucked for procedural reasons, or nothing can be done.
Also, the last few years has proved the universal suffrage has to go. Idec if I can't vote, the normies are going to kill us all, probably by accident. I will never understand how SA mongs voted the way they did. It's like I arrived from a different planet. Planet Mongoliartu.

Who gives a fuck about the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE INHABITED UNIVERSE. here and now in Australia the problems are Asian, Indian, and Jewish. We can solve all three with brute and brawn. Get fucked if you want to claim otherwise.

Get your gibs here

China calls Australia ‘Extremely irresponsible’ over Solomon Islands deal.

archive.vn/7pOsV

Why does China cry and screech hyperbole every time we mention them?

Attached: 220325043255-solomon-islands-china-file-2019-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 100.53K)

Why does Any Forums like Albanese so much?

Ian now spamming threads because he feels threatened by this one and is desperately trying to get the mods to delete every thread except his greens shill thread.

BUMP

I hope you cunts starting new threads get us all range banned.
I’ll larp as a nigerian

This is the only valid new thread.

All the others are made by Ian in a desperate attempt to get this one deleted. He's desperately shilling greens today.

>I'll just LARP

you do that every day because you're a fucking fag mate.

>I’ll larp as a nigerian
wdym larp?

MIGRATE WHEN READY

why is ian so autistic today?

We're being raided by the discord zoomers

on the contrary, all primary school teachers should be male