Pedophilia and the White ethnostate

What should be the policy toward pedophiles in a white ethnostate? I'd say there should be a compromise. It should be legal for pedophiles to do whatever they want to the child of any single mother whore who received welfare under the old regime. And I am talking about the "white" children. White trash welfare scum are not white, or even human, and I have nothing wrong with making their children sex slaves to pedos.

But any pedo who touches the child of a decent, middle class, married white couple gets the rope.

That way, both pedophiles and the "kill the pedos" crowd will be happy. It seems like a good way to solve the whole issue.

Attached: 1551761802374.jpg (850x550, 17.22K)

I think pedophiles should have punishment determined by the parents of the kid. That way bad families can profit from their child whores and good families can murder pedophiles. Freedom for everyone :)

Basically what I am saying is that my children are not for rape, they are unique individual human beings with fully consenting lives. HOWEVER some children come from vaxxoid normies and those children deserve to be raped. They wont breed well anyway.

"Medically enhanced" people are always okay for rape, violence, whatever. they're the lab animals of the human race. Test your home-made weapons on them.

>What should be the policy toward pedophiles in a white ethnostate? I'd say there should be a compromise. It should be legal for pedophiles to do whatever they want to the child of any single mother whore who received welfare under the old regime. And I am talking about the "white" children. White trash welfare scum are not white, or even human, and I have nothing wrong with making their children sex slaves to pedos.
>But any pedo who touches the child of a decent, middle class, married white couple gets the rope.
>That way, both pedophiles and the "kill the pedos" crowd will be happy. It seems like a good way to solve the whole issue.

Attached: 1647124531296-removebg-preview.png (500x500, 71.44K)

7,62x39 in both knees

Attached: btfo.webm (640x640, 804.5K)

Pedophilia is natural, mohammad married a 9 year old

It should be legal to teach lolis how to have sex and please their future husbands

Post nose

Genocide the pedophiles.

this is a weird way to say "im a pedophile"

>Pedophilia is natural, mohammad married a 9 year old
>It should be legal to teach lolis how to have sex and please their future husbands

Face the wall nigger

You are a pedophile
You are a pedophile

Attached: 1646965686312.png (512x497, 258.07K)

these boys are based

Attached: 1618455212034.jpg (354x342, 53.7K)

kek

Based. Being anti pedo is NPC cringe

Kill yourself.

>t. white trash welfare scum

Wow you really thought about this. You must really be scared when shit hits the fan and you know you'll be outed and publicly hung for being a terrible human being.

shoot yourself pedo

Nothing wrong with pedophilia if it raises birth rates

purge them all

if you wish to see the truth, and go down the rabbit hole, feel free to check my name on the archives

Attached: 1648286122842m.jpg (608x1024, 86.35K)

200 years ago everyone was a "pedo", dumbass. Until men gave up their gender roles, succumbed to nonstop work in the matrix just to get a 30 year old roastie

I'm all for sadistic, unusual and cruel punishments for betrayers but this probably too much

You realize that men used to be the dominant sex? Now you are the expendable sex. You are brainwashed. Antipedos can't explain why it's bad other than men need to slave away for the development of society harder in a world where sex is harder to obtain