30 year old single man

30 year old single man
>probably shy and introvert
>hobbies are too nerdy
>probably innocent and not experienced with women

30 year old single woman
>a mentally ill gigaslut
>hobbies are doing drugs and watching netflix while eating pizza
>an overall horrible person with a twisted mindset who can't even connect to other people anymore

Attached: 1648324038420.jpg (1125x1397, 1.21M)

Test

It's not okay, we can see it's not okay by 1) the sign and 2) the crushed soul behind those eyes.

k

those are eyes that cry

I'm 30 years old and single. I'm not shy nor introverted. My hobbies are business, finance, investing, macroeconomics, lifting weights, and mountain biking. I lost count after about 25-30 women.

If women are still childless and single at 30 they can be written off as failures. If a man is single at 30 he's probably red pilled on the nature of women and would much rather just fuck them and have nothing else to do with them. Holding men and women to the same standard is truly telling of the feminized pozzed society we live in. It's even more hilarious when men repeat the same talking points unironically without any semblance of self-awareness.

whats this meme with dating someone your exact age?

women have time limit, need to settle down early, men can wait. nothing wrong with 35m with 23f

She has to delude herself into thinking that's okay. I'm 30 unmarried and without kids and I hate myself for not prioritizing starting a family in my 20s.

>why must i cryyyyy

Attached: reh-dogg.png (930x692, 811.6K)

I lost my virginity later than others but the chick was 9/10. Had a good run in college with flings going to clubs and shows. Ended up dating a chick I met at a club, pushed her away at first because she seemed mentally off but ended up accepting her and dating for years, living together etc. It was a nightmare. She was basically a robot that only cared about cooking and stupid infantile indie kinda shit. She feigned interest in things I liked and due to the nature of the relationship sorta babied me although if I asserted myself at all she would turn into a porcelain doll and just stare. Totally mentally broken and this behavior was some way of her to avoid dealing with discussing things, anything remotely important. The big issue was she started to refuse sex but refused to discuss it. So everything was just surface level bullshit and me occasionally ranting to a blank faced shell of a woman.

Years later we tried to just be friends and she ended up fucking my best friend from when I was in middle school. She only knew him because she knew he was an asshole to me when I mentioned him on and off. She of course hid this information from me and their relationship didn't even work out.

I stopped dating and lost nearly all my interest in women.

Until she hits 38-40 and the wall smacks her like a hurricane, then it'll be off to the therapist !

Attached: IMG_20160525_025653.jpg (600x600, 113.83K)

basically. we've become ugly to each other. there's no hope left in your 30s.

Forgot to mention that she was thin at first but gained weight. She was obsessed with cooking but never cleaned anything. She had two cats and refused to take care of them. They shit and pissed everywhere and since I had my own cat I tried to work out an agreement about a divsion of labor where I take care of my cat and she take care of hers. She would start to throw up whenever she had to take care of the cats, which may have been faked in order to force me to do it. Trying to clean up after 3 cats, one of them not house trained made the apartment disgusting and shit filled and her car broke at one point and she just left it in some parking lot somewhere and started using mine. Refused to discuss her car at all or fixing it. I ended up basically becoming a pet in a tiny shit town near the college I used to go to. It was like prison.

here's another one from her.

Attached: hairlinetrap.jpg (480x640, 73.34K)

Was she black?

Blonde girl, light skin, if she was perfectly thin shed be a 10

Fuck both of those could describe me

>reeeeeee

Attached: E5140C32-26D5-43BA-9BA6-C7250EC78856.jpg (720x1126, 93.93K)

This. You can see it in her eyes, she cries at night

I work with two of these. One of the girls at my work is in her 30s and has like 4 kids. She works part time. They all work full time. She goes on vacations and always seems to be involved in something and busy outside of work. The other girls talk about doing laundry on the weekend where she just casually says she likes to keep on it throughout the week so she can have more fun on the weekends. They tell her it’s because she’s not as exhausted as they are because they work more. She just explains everything she does after work and they’re just quiet. They don’t like her and don’t invite her to after work things, desu she’s probably too busy for them anyways. It’s comical, from my vantage point anyways.

>friend complains about women looking like shit at 30 on dating apps
>ask why he even bothers with apps
>says where else will i meet them
>tell him i dont try to get women
>tries to lift my spirits saying im intelligent (im not) and just need to get a decent job and get fit
>he doesn't even have a gf or wife himself

dont really know how to feel about it

Attached: 1578778741823.jpg (320x307, 15.4K)

man, fuck that nigger shit

Men can acknowledge our failures, our insecurities, our weaknesses. And then still go about our day and seek happiness in the things we can control.
And this is because our sense of self worth is internal. Women, however, need external validation.
Social media has exaggerated these tendencies to a degree which is incredible though.

if it's really OK, why does she really insists about it?

Attached: 1645422422891.gif (320x235, 1.76M)

based hard working female
tell it to those cringe roasties

If they are 30 and single it can only be two things:
Super ugly
Or
Drug addict

I’ve been telling my sister for years now to stop smoking weed and popping percocets.

test failed

>ignore your gut feeling
>xignore massive red flags
>dont even break it off as the cracks start showing
>it was a nightmare.

Gee user I cant imagine how that happened

This is a really retarded take that it's unfathomable to believe how far humans have gone to ever believe that this is acceptable. The biology argument is false too because it seems that the examples are always inferior lifeforms like birds and felines. Human beings mate just like the rest of the more advanced lifeforms like Elephants and Whales. They are raised within their herds and are paired with other members in their herds; that's it. Doing it in any other way would lead to this bullshit: Imagine leaving your parents, to find a career and then buy a home and then courting a "mate" as if you were some spastic fucking rodent trying to prove that you can prevent your woman from being eaten. Lol, this is why birthrates fucking drop like crazy, you literally behave like animals.

I know your question is rhetorical, so there is no need to answer. We all know.

>Blonde girl, light skin, if she was perfectly thin shed be a 10
>FLAG
So in other words, yes, she was black.

You're completely right Leafbro, and every succesful civilization in history arranged marriages to a degree. If young people were given a choice, it was only the option to say 'no' to a particularly objectionable choice. Which is sensible, when you think about it - some people just don't get on.
The West's broken status is fundamentally down to the sexual revolution.

>into business and investing
>women without children are failures
Ok Chaim, obviously pointless breeding guarantees future economic activity but it's pretty stupid to not realize the world adds a net gain of 4 million people every week.

A lot of women who smoked weed in their twenties ended up addicted to opiates. A lot of these women you see in their 30’s who are pretty but no kids and single are 50% addicted to fentanyl.
Burning all your twenties smoking weed and shit is one of the worst things you can do, it fucking makes you lose opportunities

The blackpill is too brutal for most guys. At least your bro is trying to cheer you. Get fit but do it for your health not for women

Are brown eyes women white?

The answer is always: whiter than the average american