Zeihan was right again

Zeihan was right again

marketwatch.com/amp/story/larry-fink-says-globalization-is-over-heres-what-it-means-for-markets-11648298038

Attached: peter-zeihan-headshot.jpg (1142x1500, 228.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l0CQsifJrMc
youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's been busy the last few weeks, promoting his upcoming book, and his timing at that military presentation in February was rather opportune. What say you, OP?

Haven't been following him lately. Got any links?

He just said that Odessa will be taken, Russians go to Transnistria then they take over Moldova, afterwards invading Romania.
Based!

Polish led coalition will stop them.

Poland doesn't border Romania.
And it has no relevant army.

>predict something that's already happening
>get everything beyond the biggest picture possible entirely wrong
why is this guy ever shilled? is there a term for pop geopolitics like pop history

About as relevant as Russia's army.

Poland, Czech Republic, and Slovenia are committed to defending Ukrainian sovereignty.

Zeihan was talking about all this shit years ago.

How many nukes do they have?

Hahahaha about time those smug cunts in Poland get put in their place again.

Doesn't matter. Nukes will draw US into conflict and then it's MAD.

There's is no winning move in nuclear war.

>Zeihan was right again
Zeihan has gone full on cuck shill
you hate to see it

Attached: c19-gain-of-function.jpg (720x474, 48.85K)

>links
A couple,
His talk in Feb to the military
youtu.be/l0CQsifJrMc
Something from yesterday about 'How Russia Will Die', which I found interesting, but I need to listen to it again
youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw

His presentations are so polished, his side interviews are mostly just rehashes of them, word for word. I'm not sure what to make of that other than he does a hell of a job marketing himself.

Do 'real geopolitics' exist that are not pop geopolitics not counting intelligence agencies with insider knowledge?

>Do 'real geopolitics' exist that are not pop geopolitics
If there is in this current clown-world it must be happening behind closed doors and away from any public knowledge.

If Russia is losing then why wouldn't it resort to nukes?
It said that Ukraine entering NATO is an existential threat to it.
We know that there is life after radiation. See Chernobyl.

One of his recent tweets was about Putin stealing the election in the usa.

Because Russian quality of life will be set back 3000 years if they use a nuke.

Russia dies because Russians become minority
USA prospers because magical nation of immigrants

Ignores black mobs driving and looting
Ignores south Americans taking over the usa

Zeihan was the first guy I read when I started getting into international relations; he is pretty solid, but he wears America tinted glasses and never factors in America's cultural decline into his view of America's future. I also can't really pin him down. Is he an offensive realist? A liberal? What kind of liberal? My guess is that he is a liberal who believes in economic interdependence theory. Reading him led me to Mearsheimer, so for that, I'm grateful.

What does that even mean?
Their population is geared towards austere living.
And they have a large country. It has better chances at surviving a nuclear attack.

In his books he says that he is a liberal.

>Ignores south Americans taking over the usa
That is something he actually addresses in the military presentation via Mexico. The Jalisco cartel could start a war in the Southern States from his perspective all because el Chapo was captured, which created a vacuum for Jalisco to enter. If you mean South America itself, that is true, he doesn't seem to mention them much, but I think he's looking at more immediate threats. Do you think South America is more of a concern than Mexico?

Oh, ok. I haven't read the Accidental Superpower in several years and I only skimmed the Absent Superpower.

What I meant to say is that he tactically factors demographics, race, ethnicity and religion when talking about Russia and how that will destroy it but conveniently doesn't apply the same standard to the usa because
>muh magical nation of immigrants

In that military presentation he talks about drug smuggling and gang wars over distribution.

He is definitely pop geopolitics. But he is really good as an introductory figure into the field. Geopolitics is like that if you don't go to school and study political science: first, you find a pop geopolitical figure, then you read more. My path was Zeihan then Mearsheimer then E.H. Carr, and the Morgenthau.

That's one hundred percent correct. I think he even says in one of his books that the U.S.A. has a gift for assimilating other people.

Zeihan is a COVID histaric, vaccine pusher, mask believer, and liked George Bush Sr. He is a giant faggot.

Losing for Russia still doesn’t mean major attacks on their homeland. They know this and this is why Zeihan is wrong about Russia daring to tempt NATO. This will stay in Ukraine. If it doesn’t touch Russia, then there is no casus belli but also no real “existential threat” and thus still something to lose. Russians continuously overestimate the value their land has to the rest of the world. Hitler and Napoleon were once in a century megalomaniacs. And no one forced Russia to start WW1 for the fucking S*rbs of all people. Realistically no one wants a frozen shithole of country so there is no threat of invasion from the West in modern times. Why would a declining continent ever need Lebensraum anymore?