A GENERATION OF AMERICAN MEN GIVE UP ON COLLEGE

What were the ramifications of 4channers convincing an entire generation of young men to drop out of university and become forklift drivers?

Attached: give_up_on_college.png (382x415, 141.23K)

pair of radio that fries just right

Good, go into trade, get a journeyman within 4+ years start making 100k, yeah u wont make as much if you were a doctor or lawyer LATER in life, but who the fuck wants to live at 40+, all fields.

Plumbing/heavydutymechanics/etc

Attached: CompleteOddballAmericanalligator-mobile.webm (270x480, 639.74K)

a blinding flash on a Sunday night

>Colleges say they want to accept less white men
>It happens
How is this news? When it was explained in detail by the actual colleges a long time ago?

Attached: ofuxof.jpg (552x496, 43.2K)

if you’re not in STEM or business, what the fuck are you doing at college?

Yes goyim, don't study engineering. Don't study math. Let the chinese and indians take over.
Study liberal arts or drop out of college. Study racial bias lgbtqlmnop studies

Fewer students means less money for colleges and less debt on those white men.

every country scared of a government lie

I didn't tell anybody to become a wage slave. I would never do that.

none, just work those 4 years and invest in crypto, or open your own company, going to college is just not worth it

>if you’re not in STEM or business, what the fuck are you doing at college?
Got an art degree and became a military officer.

>What were the ramifications of 4channers convincing an entire generation of young men to drop out of university and become forklift drivers?

Now that women are the majority of college students if the country doesn't cancel student loan debt it will prove how sexist the United States still is.

Men can barely get into college. They would rather take a brain damaged 80 year old woman than a white man with a 200IQ. College is shit btw. Just watch the stuff that makes money on youtube and you will be better than any college guy after 1 year. Most jobs are shit so do your own project and sell it. Maybe use that to bypass shitty HR.

Women are going to have to step up and start putting food on the table. Men will become stay-at-home gamers.

Attached: 1444928485331.png (400x363, 198.5K)

Probably wise, unless you are doing something useful like medico or engineer. Even then, after the performance of Big Pharma recently, do you really want to be a doctor? And engineers are being replaced by pajeet, and potentially AI. I personally did a useless degree and was miserable for 4 years. Will do it differently in my next life.
What's a trade that isn't too physical? HVAC, Sparky? A young man could do worse, and fuck HR roasties.

The meme that "going to college" is 18-22 years old where you just fuck around and not give a shit needs to die. I know I'm sounding like a boomnigger but you need to treat it like a job. I went to one of the best universities in the world and I only got a job upon graduation because I knew someone, a lot of my friends who were just as if not more intelligent than me have been floundering. Graduating high school and going to university feels like totally "I'm finally free now!", which is awesome, have fun, but set up your position for after you graduate. A bachelor's isn't your golden ticket

Good thing, means less competent people, which means higher wages. I got a job making 60k plus bonuses straight out of college as a business major. I'm making 110k plus bonuses now, 6 years after graduating

>College

Literally a fucking waste of time, nothing you can learn there cannot be obtain at you local library for 1% of the price and 25% of the time.
College used to be a center for networking and meeting future colleges and venture partners, now is a cesspool of mental illness and niggers.
Your better of picking up a trade and studying architecture or whatever on the side than going to that shit, it doesn't even hold prestige anymore since literally parasite nigger monkeys can bolster they're Yale or Harvard's graduate.

As a matter of fact seeing the current state of "academia"" I'll be fucking ashamed to admit I went to one of those scam center, people will immediately assume I am gay, radical Marxist and ignorant to boot.
Pic related your average Harvard graduate

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1280x720, 559.92K)

Look up title 9

Would advise any trade other than plumbing. Only exception would be if you are only doing new construction then plumbing isn't too bad either.

Learn shit around the internet but be serious about it. It's serious biz learning, what school and college is supposed to be for.

Attached: 1612121287638.gif (112x112, 408.04K)

Crime pays

Jokes on me, went to college for a chemistry degree, ended up a forklift operator making okay money working in one of many factories around where I live.

>Economy is split between really high end jobs, most requiring experience and blue/grey collar fields with no/limited formal training but very high dexterity and endurance.

The low tech goods (Foodstuffs, raw materials, fabrication, and consumer products -like Kleenex) are mostly produced in my region.

There's also too many academic gunners for those prestigious and well paid white collar jobs anyways.

My brother used his inheritance to go to college. I used mine to start a machine shop. I unironically make way more than my brother, whos a lawyer in SF.

I have a dumbfuck, low stress, do nothing job. My clients are cool af and the brochachos do 99% of the heavy lifting. I've got a tradwife and 3 dumbfuck kids. I live in bfe far from all the cucks. My trucks, toys, and houses are all paid. Life is good.

My brother is a divorced alcoholic from grinding 100 hour weeks at Globohomo Inc. He will be committing suicide any day now. Growing up, he was the good son and I was the failure. Now I'm the one my parents brag about.

TLDR - college is fucking worthless for 90% of people that go there

I like driving a forklift bro

You want to fight me

Because school is Jewish bs that only serves as a way to eliminate family and community and replace it with preparations for chains is the reason why we’re not gonna sign up for more of that after the forced 12 years.

Attached: B7E920BB-E995-4304-93F9-82F29FCE32C5.jpg (828x566, 219.1K)