Ruins an entire generation and why we got nigger culture and faggot zoomers! Thanks Kurt! Burn in Hell

Ruins an entire generation and why we got nigger culture and faggot zoomers! Thanks Kurt! Burn in Hell

Attached: 5CC4A5FD-E168-4C69-B7BD-60B0E328ACF8.jpg (750x1030, 142.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thou.bandcamp.com/album/blessings-of-the-highest-order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck all of those drug addict losers

billy corgan cucked him and doesn't even try to hide his power level

Based. Fuck Seattle too.

Hey Nirvana was breddy gud ngl

adapt
improvise
overcome
thou.bandcamp.com/album/blessings-of-the-highest-order

Attached: a3085129957_16.jpg (700x700, 192.4K)

I listen to Nirvana during my workouts. I could care less what you faggots think about him.

Fuck off

them"

>Ruins an entire generation and why we got nigger culture and faggot zoomers! Thanks Kurt! Burn in Hell
Blame david gaffing, he's the jew fag who invested millions in Nirvana. Kurt was just an edgy wannabe who became

Based Corgan power level knower

He’s getting pissed on by Satan like he deserves as we speak

how is he related to nigger culture

he was a freemason and likely an MK Ultra CIA plant. most counter-culture figures are.

its whiny fag music

Music to overdose to.

That said, I do like some of their songs.

>why we got nigger culture and faggot zoomers!
Faggot zoomers I get, but you're gonna have to connect A to B on nigger culture for me

Grunge was ended proud white rock. It was pretentious “poor me, my boomer parents suck” shit. Literally the fall of grunge was the rise of rap and R&B shit

wow. babby learned a bunch of new words his first week on 4chins

It's really not. Incesticide and their 80s stuff is their best shit

niggers

He was the first guy I ever herd say “homophobic”. He was talking about axl rose. Called him racist too. Now axl is a Twitter faggot.

They weren't even the best Seattle based grunge band. Harvey Danger was better

Francis Bean is actually Billy Corgan's child. Kurt found this out shortly before his death, and was planning to divorce Courtney when she had him killed. You can tell if you compare their childhood photos. She looks more like Billy than Kurt

I can believe it. Courtney Love was all kinds of fucked up

Gener Xer. Trust me, I saw it all happen. Went from white metal and rock bands to grunge. Grunge was all spoiled Gen Xer bitching about how their lives sucked. Grunge only was a thing did maybe 5 years. After it went to shit rap took over as the mainstream music and has stayed that way ever since. They used wigger Eminem to Trojan horse the degenerate nigger shit in

Bump. People dont seem to understand kurt played a huge part in the pussification of white America

Grunge is some of the worst shit the Jews shoved down our throats. Endless good music in the 80s, and then we get whiny mumbleshit.

Yup

Attached: 795FDC5B-3B70-4672-A843-281DE0814360.jpg (540x722, 74.14K)

Alice in Chains is the best grunge band

Actually think it's women that fucked niggers that ruined the west not musicians. Take control back from women and you get your country back

And because nigger rap has lost its hold on younger people the Jews are trying to resurrect Cobsin’s degeneracy

Attached: 3533F552-6B26-4E77-83C3-30D1E8240604.jpg (750x1155, 235.18K)

>deep cut
lol

yup i saw that too
(you forgot nkotb and few other shits just few years earlier - oh how much i hated them)

Finally he is recognized by Any Forums. Retards call his shit gay but the man is a musical genius and doesn’t give a damn.