Look who's getting out of prison

It's Ms. Hitler herself! What's the implications of little miss 1488 coming back into English society?

Does /pol have a shot with her?

archive ph/Pr4eG

Attached: Miss Hitler contestant jailed for terror will be back on streets soon _ Toronto Sun cover.jpg (528x768, 147.79K)

Article

Attached: Miss Hitler contestant jailed for terror will be back on streets soon _ Toronto Sun.jpg (850x3470, 547.63K)

>/pol

don't care about niggers

She will have to fight the new queen to regain her title

Attached: isabel-medina-es-hija-de-un-exedil-del-pp-e1613688016502.jpg (868x649, 57.52K)

>The implications
We're gonna increase the speed of food shortages when she is released back into general pop

Attached: QVNIMTE0MjQxMjAw.jpg (2048x1536, 274.54K)

She's like the ultimate 'women should be tradwives but not me because I'm one of the bois teehee'. Except instead of talking shit in right-wing discord servers she actually got involved in real acts of terrorism.

Attached: cgt8.png (736x844, 1.5M)

Why was she jailed?

Wait what the fuck is the miss Hitler competition?

>women should be tradwives but not me because I'm one of the bois teehee
Whores are trad, too. The English speaking world needs to bring back brothels. NatSoc "one of the boys" sluts should be the madames in charge of those establishments.

Attached: 1614498078324.jpg (250x238, 15.91K)

well it was in Bongland so she probably told a racist joke

"Terror offenses" aka hurting a jew's feelings in totalitarian England.

I love her i want to lick her feet

so she literally didnt commit a crime at all? she was imprisoned for 19 months because someone overheard her telling jokes about jews? wtf?

Shes gonna get wifed soon

what terrorism? she didnt do shit from what im reading

>Ms. Hitler
did she write a book while in prison?

what did she actually do? was she jailed because she made shitty jokes or what?

Words are weapons that can injure and kill people

>"This group was amassing weapons and recipes for bomb-making. They communicated through secret channels to recruit others to their cause. Left unchecked they presented a real threat to the public."

She didn't do anything but she was meeting with the group and recruiting.

Attached: safevsunsafe.png (1059x719, 183.19K)