Politics

This is an invitation to reject democracy and to embrace Islam. Democracy causes instability and divisions. The politicians disregard God's laws and implement man-made laws. As a result of this, good practises are made unlawful and evil practises are made lawful like dealing with usury, free-mixing, fornicating, selling alcohol, men sodomising other men, 'changing gender' and gambling. No governments in the United Nations (UN) are currently implementing the Shari'ah. But when it is implemented in full, those Satanic practises in society will be made unlawful and there will be no inflation as the currency will be gold and silver. So if you have a desire to purify yourself and become a good person, I advise you to revert to Islam and stop referring legislation to the false god politicians by avoiding evil democratic elections.

Attached: Islam.jpg (726x469, 16.92K)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Woman is ‘awrah, and if she goes out, the shaytaan (Satan) raises his hopes (of misguiding her). She is never closer to Allah than when she stays in her house.”

Attached: Niqab.jpg (1100x1422, 57.29K)

I LOVE ALLAH(RA) SO FUCKING MUCH ITS UNREAL

How the prophets prayed.

Attached: Prayer.jpg (701x671, 56.13K)

how come you guys only kill each other instead of jews

Attached: islam.jpg (540x514, 89.84K)

Embrace Zeus. Trust me. Pray to Zeus, sacrifice to him and you WILL be helped.

We don't kill each other.

{ أَئِفۡكًا ءَالِهَةٗ دُونَ ٱللَّهِ تُرِيدُونَ }
[Surah As-Sâffât: 86]

Is it falsehood [as] gods other than Allah you desire?

Attached: 1647993987209.jpg (1024x677, 76.29K)

This spam thread is utterly retarded. Honestly turkspammer looks like a genius compared to you. >muh voting vs islam
such a retarded topic

This spam thread is utterly retarded. Honestly turkspammer looks like a genius compared to you.
>muh voting vs islam
such a retarded topic

fuck off, islam is based, but op is retarded

You should fear the One who created you. Do you feel safe from His punishment?

{ أَفَأَمِنُوٓاْ أَن تَأۡتِيَهُمۡ غَٰشِيَةٞ مِّنۡ عَذَابِ ٱللَّهِ أَوۡ تَأۡتِيَهُمُ ٱلسَّاعَةُ بَغۡتَةٗ وَهُمۡ لَا يَشۡعُرُونَ }
[Surah Yûsuf: 107]

Then do they feel secure that there will not come to them an overwhelming [aspect] of the punishment of Allah or that the Hour will not come upon them suddenly while they do not perceive?

I have to mention democracy or the thread will be moved for being off topic

Your dad mutilated you hahaha

With that reaction it shows that you explode by nature...

Attached: 1629504945332.png (781x746, 208.34K)

hahahahahahahaha...
fallacy of authority + fallacy of begging the question

Perhaps Allah will punish you tonight or tomorrow.

Based

oh and fallacy of ambiguity, you reminded me, thanks...

Islam is not within my bloodline, nor in my cultural bloodline. It would be blasphemous of me to convert, even if I had an interest.

Based akh
>Allah (May Allah be pleased with him)
A good effort though leaf, you'll be reciting the Qur'an fluently in no time

tell that to the white ministry in eternal hell see if it can help you out

Hail Satan

I'll be sure to drag you there with me.