I wrote this back in January when I quit my job because of an internal "vaccine" mandate

I wrote this back in January when I quit my job because of an internal "vaccine" mandate.

I got paid $11k this week in a Controller position I found. On that basis, once again: fuck you vaxxies, and fuck your brothers, sisters and mothers who took them too (I'd also say fathers but it's clear no one with a present one would have taken this shot), and I hope you each and every one of you gets cancer in your asshole, you mental midgets and AIDS-ridden tumours of society. None of you had the courage to be willing to starve and you're all complicit in evil, you weak, retarded faggots. Fuck you. I win.

Attached: fuckcanada.jpg (1017x599, 238.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give it a month and they’ll fire you for no clot shot again lmao

Attached: 29A8DD4A-6E17-462A-BD03-981D022BBF1B.jpg (290x239, 58.87K)

Congratulations leaf, Im happy shits working out for you. Also fuck all vaxoids.

Attached: 1618704950381.jpg (334x506, 21.82K)

Based.

Vaxoids are disgusting. Even the ones that didn't want it kept jumping through 50 fucking hoops about "why I don't want it, but NEED it for my circumstances!". Each one of these spineless cowards that caved to the pressure are complicit in the ever-increasing government overreach that ultimately aims to enslave the population. I have zero respect for them.

The owner is 100% politically aligned with me. Go bask in curry before suffocating to death, you mental midget.

100%

Attached: fuckyoutoo.jpg (656x334, 63.05K)

>you did good son

Attached: 1647347552668.png (1078x1140, 820.6K)

Very nice leaf! Exciting news

We fucking won and vaxxies hate that we were right.

Attached: 1646835826922.jpg (888x894, 67.9K)

Love you brothers - thanks for not being bitches when it mattered. I even get to work from home most days.

We won emphatically. It wasn't even close. Every week more news comes out that exposes the fact that vaxxies trusted women and homosexuals with their livelihoods.

kek, TD chad

Every cuckolded vaxxed faggot who was gloating smugly tweeting "hey no ones forcing you to get it :^) you'll just lose your job and not be allowed anywhere 8^))" is now a seething coping wreck. It is glorious. All you had to do was wait it out. Now i can go into bars and pick up roasties without gay masks or passports and the vaccinated people are likely staying home.

>Give it a month and they’ll fire you for no clot shot again lmao
It's not that hard to quit your job. There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

What bank here isn't cucked?
Right. Those faggots don't even have the humility to admit they were wrong. They reside in the same bucket as everyone else they crammed and they all pretend their symptoms aren't vax related. It's cosmic justice.

Well said! Im praying our next victory will be April 18th when the mask mandate in airplanes and airports is set to expire. If they kill it in airports and on planes then it’s really truly done.

Nice, and remember that is getting more hard for them to force the therapy

Attached: 1648340557326.png (1314x970, 892.22K)

>dear diary
>for once the leaf wasn't Schwab's asshole personified

Attached: Spyros and his BGC.jpg (960x747, 138.02K)

Stay based OP

Good on you user! I'm glad things worked out for you in the end. You are stronger than I am, that's for sure, the worst that would have happened to me is I would have had to drop out.

After seeing the way Poles, Finns, and that one mentally ill Croatian poster have conducted themselves over the last few weeks I will never ever shit talk leafs ever again.

At least you are humble. Good luck.
Never going to work under women and homos again. I'm appreciated and paid well and I don't have some retarded dinosaur who wants to control me.

Attached: rtkk3k3.jpg (351x487, 46.97K)