Why did Saddam hate Kurds so much

Attached: 2A49EA7E-2A4F-4536-841C-2329FFFBAFAF.png (600x500, 549.64K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Maybe he was lactose intolerant? Did you ever think of that you bigot!?

He was lactose intolerant

Because they are a bunch of dirty thieves

yeah Marks Parks and Larks

They’re all communists

He was scared that Kurdish nationalists were going to start a civil war and make their own nation-state

Because he lived in proximity with them.
I hate Kurds as well, they outgypsy the gypsies.
t. from southern Kuban region

All Kurds are born with communist manifesto written in their DNA.

Why shouldn’t the Kurds have an ethnostate?

cause they are vile backstabbing cunts, also extemely low IQ. there were no kurds in Iran and Syria both let them in after Saddam kicked them out. Both have turned into separatists waging terrorist attacks on host nation. Fuck them. Nothing but aids in humanform.

Is hating kurds the only common ground between Arab nationalists and Turks?

See

So are Kurds basically a type of Iranian? I saw on a genetic test they clustered with Turks form the east, Persians, Azeris etc. kinda confused.

Bc they're like nomad gypsies that just cause trouble and are maladjusted, not to mention communists.

Attached: KCP-I.jpg (960x540, 137.9K)

He didn't it was just jewish bullshit for a change.
My barber is Kurd that lived in Iraq, he said Saddam was a good man and was astounded when I told him we were told that he gassed the Kurds.
Gas
Gas
Gas

because they got in the whey.

All countries from turkey to Pakistan and Georgia to Yemen are mystery meat that have no distinguishable ethnicities

We're done here

Attached: 1642457603259.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

Back in time Ottomans kicked the Shia Turks out from Eastern Turkey and settled Sunni Kurds there. Now they have a big problem.
It is a interesting race. Assimilation vs. independence what will happen first? It seems that Turks are good in assimilating. Keeping the Eastern region poor and force them to immigrate to Western Turkey where they assimilate in the majority Turkish population.

they're tribals, why wouldn't they be inherently communist?