Is it actually over?

How much food do you guys have stockpiled?

Attached: 1631024095338.png (598x1030, 217.49K)

600+ tins of deenz here, plus lots of other stuff and a nice garden

plus a gun to make fertilizer out of anybody who tries to take any of it

none. I'm rich. I'll buy salmon for 50£ a kilo, I don't care

I'm getting rich from $IPI stock. Doubled my money since January.

oh fuck

start converting your fake jewish money into hard assets while you still can homie

What does it all mean? The end of fast food and cummies?

Yo dis nigga eating deenz

Attached: 1648261711227m.jpg (725x1024, 68.26K)

nah I’m learning how to stop worrying and love the bugs

Why did it spike tho? Artificial deficit?

Whatever is going to happen please just fucking happen. I'm tired of waiting

Its at worst same given the inflation of last 14 years.

>2008 was due to housing prices not food
>What happened immediately after the last spike?
>our current fertilizer literally causes cancer and this will promote research into alternatives

fuck off with your doompill nigger.

Attached: 1648318135468.jpg (362x507, 32.19K)

russia and belarus (that’s the cause for brazil, apparently they won’t be able to ship fertilizers or something)

That's a real shame.

You'll buy it for 50 billion pounds per tin you dumb faggot.

TWO
MORE
WEEKS
user

>stacking food
kek, that's a retarded take. When you stockpile food, you force yourself into a sedentary mode. Sure, you could carry your food around, but any stockpiling past the amount you can carry is retarded.
What you can and should do is stay in good shape while keeping a layer of fat to survive a few days without eating if need be.
Get camping/survival gear and most importantly, get a portable water filter with a few recharges.
That's it. Learn to adapt and be adaptable. If you go into a post-apocalyptic world with a fixed mindset, you're fucked.

Please elaborate.

This the kike dollar is on the downslope. They're want to print more to help pay for inflation from printing too much before.

you should just buy some from russia

Oh, and I forgot. Learn to survive in the environment you currently live. Know the lay of the land and what can be eaten, where to get food, where rivers are, mountains, etc.

How? They don't have rubles and any other currency exchange is banned.

> Learn to survive in the environment you currently live. Know the lay of the land and what can be eaten, where to get food, where rivers are, mountains, etc

Attached: 1648173704286.png (385x363, 66.62K)

You can exchange gold for rubles.

Simply two different takes. Yours ensures solitude or the raider mindset. Stockpiling food allows for community and division of labor. You're just as likely to be the retard as OP is.

Nothing serious is going to happen in USA, that's Europoors and Sandniggers problem.

The fertilizer shortage is going to get so bad in North America indoor plumbing will be banned and shitting in buckets will be mandated. Every week some nigger will come around to pick up your shit and it's going to be used to grow your fucking food

>In 2020, the top exporters of Fertilizers were Russia ($7.6B), China ($6.99B), Canada ($5.49B), Morocco ($3.71B), and United States ($3.68B).

Russia has been removed from the (((global))) economy, so there's going to be a huge overall deficit

>answering to data mine

Kys

Attached: 9FC3568F-13E0-4C30-9F76-73C0A0EB09C2.jpg (500x874, 126.38K)

Umplying Britain still has any gold.

Attached: 15644721159770.jpg (218x265, 13.75K)

this

i get free food from the company cafeteria, suck it pol

Not helpful, go back.

good

not if we keep blowing up our fertilizer plants

Fuck that niggers can have my shit, but not my piss. Piss is a great way to get Potassium nitrate.

LOL both US and UK sold off tons of their reserves. Gonna get really interesting .