Poland is pissed off and losing patience with Hungary

Poland is pissed off and losing patience with Hungary
>Polish President Andrzej Duda said in Warsaw that he did not understand the lenient attitude of Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban towards Russia, which attacked Ukraine.
>In the light of the war in Ukraine, it is difficult for me to understand the position of Viktor Orban. That policy will cost Hungary a lot. A lot," said President Duda

>Zelensky asks Viktor Orban to go to the Budapest waterfront and look at the “shoe memorial” to the Jews killed by the fascist wartime Hungarian militia.
>“It’s the same people in Mariupol,” he says. “It’s time to decide who you’re with.”
twitter.com/ichbinilya/status/1507395551976898567

Attached: hungary-russia.png (1378x894, 1.94M)

Poland has no friends anymore

I am the opposite. I don't understand why so many countries are freaking out just because some hohols are being fried.
Russia is not even being very successful either, so there is not much to be scared of.

polint is seething and I have a big Z for them

polish tradition of seething remains strong

Hungary just fucking HATES George Soros, as they should. Israel should hate the Soros agenda. It is the biggest threat to their people, even more than any Arab country.

The Poles are blinded by their historical Russian hatred. All the small countries of Central Europe need to be left the fuck out of this USA/WEF-Russia proxy war in Ukrainie orchestrated by a Jewish puppet of Klaus Schwab.

nah, they're just retarded. They kinda hate russians for whatever happened in 39-45th, but never bring up whatever they did with (((jews))) in 17th century.

Reasonable person understands its a tale of the past, and it matter whats going on right now, but not the poles.
For some reason... im not aware of it yet.

>poles wanting to become german slaves so bad and want to drag even Hungary with themselves
They can always suck filthy old turkish dick alone

I just really wish that the russians would close all oil and gas pipelines.
today
>Germans would fall on the same day...

Attached: Putin-sunglass.jpg (772x1024, 141.66K)

DUDA IS A JEW AND ORBAN HAS A VERY JEWEY LOOKING NOSE TOO NOTICE THEY JUST LET ONE COUNTRY IN EUROPE BE NATIONALIST HUNGARY PROBABLY WITH THE HIGHEST KNOWN JEW PERCENTAGE..... ANOTHER RUSE TO FOOL THE GOYS...........

Wish we adapted Austrian model like most people wanted in the 1990s, instead of NATO, tbeh. Now its too late.

>Poland is pissed off
who cares

Attached: polejak.png (689x431, 120.72K)

>could have been a 2nd Switzerland
>became a slightly richer Poland
truly a cursed timeline

“Friendship with Hungary ended. Ukraine is my new best friend” - Poland, probably.

On a serious note, Poland investing in Ukraine and Belarus might pay off big in the future. An Intermarium bloc would be a formidable power. It could balance the degenerate decaying West

bruv you know countries have reserves and other sources though, right?

Attached: C82E9EC1-8F38-499E-8F7E-458C63EFA8F7.jpg (750x578, 144.2K)

Hungary for this whole past month:

Attached: 1569907879788.jpg (960x502, 43.13K)

Hungarians are swarthy I wouldn't trust them

We have one of the biggest reserves un Europe
>and we have 2 months of reserves for ourselves

Attached: 3.6Röntgents.png (406x403, 219.6K)

The dumb pollacks can go it alone

Attached: 6B4F1D22-258C-4E1C-9B5A-284EDAEC2DF5.jpg (1647x1223, 124.85K)

Orban reminds me of Berlusconi. He occasionally says based things but he is still a retarded boomer

Putin bots on suicide watch.

Attached: 1D422A7F-D3C8-49B2-8E00-10B3DF6F1FEB.jpg (650x1080, 98.43K)

Hungary and Germany are ex-axis countries
the fact that they now support russian fascists is not really a surprise
Actually now, Germany was even forced to stop doing that already

Attached: Europe-map-gas-storage.png (540x825, 281.8K)

Not so alone Tyrone Ramirez.

Attached: 1647620165897m.jpg (1024x1024, 101.19K)

The people hes talking about is literally his jew financed azov more fucking projection

>Russia, Hungary - countries
>”Ukraine “ - made up territory historically Russian, Kiev Russia. Destroyed all possibilities of being independent by now. Not a country
Makes sense

I get so tired of pro-Russian commies.
I guess I’m too old school McCarthey.

russia are the good guys
not germoney or the anglo empire of lies

Suck a dick memeflaggot.

how does that erare the contingencies i mentioned? you honestly think europe collapses without russian gas?
>le good guys va le bad guysm
>just like in lotr guise!
grow up

Orban is a shabbos goy his wife is a jew
we are kiked through and through just as any other nation
it just happens that our kikes are playing the nationalistic side of the coin that gives off an anti-globohomo feeling

>They kinda hate russians for whatever happened in 39-45th

Your brave soldats were on standby to massacre our civilians as recently as 1981.
But history is not why we have you, we hate you because your country is a festering ulcer of corruption and lawlessness and you're proud of it.

Attached: south-stream.gif (530x264, 20.27K)

>for whatever happened in 39-45th
Look a bit further into the past. There is much more than that

>“It’s time to decide who you’re with.”
If the russians don't drone strike that fucker and his whole rat family before the end of the special operation, I will be sad.

Attached: 1648134676301.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

The notion that our current ultragay government would in any way consciously support fascists is ridiculous. Will this Paranoia ever stop?

It does.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Croatia-Poland.jpg (400x320, 61.83K)

Attached: hungary.png (808x613, 900.35K)