Well, we don’t have to worry about it happening to Miami. I mean...

Well, we don’t have to worry about it happening to Miami. I mean, let’s be real… It won’t be long before Putin sneaks off to Mar-a-Lago. It’ll become his new base of operations. And likely the capital of the “New Confederacy”. Where Trumpsters will unite with what’s left of the Russian army, backed by the Russian oligarchs who own Little Moscow, and supported by much of the Republican Party.

Attached: cna23wq8tqp81[1].jpg (1080x1166, 89.93K)

Just like the Ukrainian government cut off Crimea's water for 8 years?

i don't care about miami or mariupol

Heheh Smell

Attached: 1615852456653.jpg (300x294, 19.67K)

>Mariupol has more people than Miami
only the actual city of Miami proper. The metro area is much larger than Mariupol.

Doesn't he mean the ukrainian military is embedded in the city among civilians?

War is war.

Stop the propaganda shill

To be accurate to reality Miami would have to be full of taliban or something that have taken the civilians hostage and refuse to surrender.

>It couldn't win militarily
Citation needed

Why do kikes lie so much? The Miami metro area has 6million+ people.

>civilians in an active war zone

Attached: .....jpg (678x676, 52.57K)

Those poor ukrainian civs, if only I had more defense budgeting to save those children by arming them and allowing a further escalating of violence and bloodshed into their beautiful nation.
SAVE US ZOG

McCain and Hillary wouldn't have let this happen!!!

Mariupol has nowhere close to as many citizen as Miami. Wtf is this retard on about

wtf admin putin has walls

This. EVACUATE them don't hide behind them fucking dumbasses

I wish that would happen to Miami. Miami is just ducking Cubans, niggers, and filthy disgusting K-I-K-E-S!!!!

I like Cubans tho. Most are white too. They are also becoming increasingly based

mariupol isn't full of niggers and spics. miami would have surrendered by end of first business day.

Yes they do. Mariupol has 446K people. Miami has 454K people. Pretty close imo

Attached: arnold.jpg (1843x1160, 241.84K)

Cubans are based you stupid faggot

thats the city limits. like coral gables and south miami are another incorporated area but its actually all miami metro. so what does it matter how many people there are. if russia was besieging gainesville or tallasneed instead like how is that different? like what the fuck does it matter. how many gorillion jews must die before we nuke the world?

thats what you think.

"Screw your freedoms." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

>Most are white too
too many jews in the bunch
>They are also becoming increasingly based
wrong. they were super based before, but their offspring are just as liberal as puerto ricans.
this. Cubans are cowards that flee and expected us to fight for them. At least the Ukrainians stood their to fight for their jew master.

But Ukraine is winning. The stories are all about Russia having a bad military. The Ghost of Kiev has been flying for a month without refueling and has infinite ammo. Obviously this post is Rus agitprop.

Then clearly Ukraines winning army should go take food, they are winning afterall

Zelensky is the one that owns an oceanfront mansion in Miami you imbecile asshole.

Jews live in palm beach. Cubans are not Jews either. They are extremely traditional Christians. Their kids are also
Becoming increasingly conservative too. More so than European descended zoomies

>Jews live in palm beach.
true
>Cubans are not Jews either.
true
>They are extremely traditional Christians.
mostly false
>Their kids are also Becoming increasingly conservative too.
false
>More so than European descended zoomies
same thing
t. Palm Beach fag