I know that I've asked this before but I didn't get any convincing answer

I know that I've asked this before but I didn't get any convincing answer.
why am I inferior for being mixed?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (986x1200, 295.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diversehealthhub.org/programs/blood-organ-and-bone-marrow-issues-for-bipoc-and-mixed-races-KeJyd
aninjusticemag.com/the-real-reason-why-your-doctor-asks-you-your-race-289df54013cc
bloodpressureuk.org/media/bpuk/docs/GettingTheMostFromMedicines_Web.pdf#:~:text=If you are under 55 and do not,a calcium-channel blocker or thiazide diuretic. Step 2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what mix? mestizo or mulatto?

You are not, you are dealing with the bottom of the barel 1st worlders mostly coping being racist, or even worse the hispanics/minorities who live in 1st world who try to be even more racist to appease their white masters. Most of the posters here have a superiority complex

4% amerindian, 9% north african, 8% black and the rest is european. there are some significant figures in the percentages but I forgot them.
this seems like a lucid and sincere answer. thank you.

Does Dom PĂ©rignon get better or worse if I mix it with Boone's Farm?

I don't get it. what do you mean?

Whites are superior. White are 100% european. If you are not 100% european then you are inferior

why

Ferrari Car with a Coal Engine , do you get it now

>why am I inferior for being mixed?
You must be part nigger. You aren't inferior for being mixed. You are inferior for being part nigger.

we are talking about people. give me a scientific reason for why do you think that the admixtures makes me inferior.
I also would like to say, if it helps your analysis, that I have a good immune system, I'm actually pretty, I have 110 iq (I know it isn't much but it's still above the white's average) and I behave myself properly in all situations
made me kek.
but seriously, I'm only 8% black. how and why does it affect me in a negative way?

From a medical survival perspective, they can't tailor medicine to your genetic background. Stuff like blood pressure medicine is a good example - certain types work better on certain races. If you're both races, neither type will be a good fit for you. You hear a lot about hybrid vigor - this only works in small amounts to balance out inbreeding. Think 1 parent from outside the gene pool every 5 generations. More than that and you're getting the worst traits of both lineages. It works in dogs because it's been 100 years of line breeding and one or two generations of cross breeding for your designer sharpoo. When it comes to transplants, there's nearly no chance of finding a match. Sure, if one group has been interbreeding with another and then their offspring breed for several hundred years you'll reach equilibrium again (see the parsis in India), but for your average mulatto/quadroon/octoroon you're fucked.

From a social and psychological perspective, you'll never fit in. The consequences of never feeling a sense of belonging are obvious, otherwise you wouldn't be here asking in the first place.

This is why you are inferior

Attached: 8776476F-64FD-416B-879D-F5C8591B412D.jpg (700x959, 164.51K)

MONGRELS ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES TO THE EXTREME THIS IS WHY THE JEW IS A SATANIC LYING DEMON HE NOT ONLY DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT ACTIVELY HATES EVERYTHING ELSE BECAUSE IT IS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND DIVINE THAN HE IS. THE JEW HAS ACTIVELY SOUGHT TO AMOS 9:9 "SIFT HIMSELF THROUGH THE NATIONS" BREEDING FOR INTELLIGENCE AND POWER AND MENTAL AGGRESSION BUT AT THE SACRIFICE OF HIS OWN LOOKS AND PEACE OF MIND. THUS THE JEW HAS BECOME A NEUROTIC SELF HATING DEMON CONSTANTLY PROJECTING HIS INSECURITIES ON EVERYONE ELSE AND THEN DESTROYING THEM LIKE A SERIAL KILLER BECAUSE HE CONSTANTLY TORMENTED BY HIS OWN TWISTED REFLECTION AND SELF DECEIT........

>From a medical survival perspective, they can't tailor medicine to your genetic background. Stuff like blood pressure medicine is a good example - certain types work better on certain races. If you're both races, neither type will be a good fit for you. You hear a lot about hybrid vigor - this only works in small amounts to balance out inbreeding. Think 1 parent from outside the gene pool every 5 generations. More than that and you're getting the worst traits of both lineages. It works in dogs because it's been 100 years of line breeding and one or two generations of cross breeding for your designer sharpoo. When it comes to transplants, there's nearly no chance of finding a match. Sure, if one group has been interbreeding with another and then their offspring breed for several hundred years you'll reach equilibrium again (see the parsis in India), but for your average mulatto/quadroon/octoroon you're fucked.
seems like a valid reason. could you link some articles talking about this?
>you'll never fit in
why does this make me inferior?
>The consequences of never feeling a sense of belonging are obvious
but I do feel a sense of belonging (my country, family, circle of friends and the catholic church)
calm down and stop screaming

>(my country, family, circle of friends and the catholic church)
Wanted to know about that actually. How do Catholics deal with the entire topic of the Americas, slavery, and everything else? Protestant England standing up for the natives and abolishing slavery worldwide kinda spits in the face of the Pope, doesn't it?

I cannot make the explanation any simpler than this

Attached: 1632160021684.jpg (500x500, 104.17K)

we just blame the jesuits if we're bluepilled
now if we're redpilled we blame the kikes, which is the correct answer for all slavery questions
there's a reason every mulatto in brazil is called Silva, most common jewish-portuguese name for slave owners (which were about in the same ratio of jews/whites that american slavemasters were)

why
as far as I know most catholics (including myself) are in favor of was the process of colonization.
I know that here we are talking about people on an individual level but I do agree that some cultures are superior. I do think that catholic european countries had superior cultures (hence why they had such great minds coming from there). imposing the superior culture over the inferior culture is the natural and correct thing to do
I have 110iq

Everyone wants to live with whites, no one wants to live with Brazilians. This is all the answer you should need.

I know what you are going to say.

>opportunities and socioeconomic. . .
> Historical. . .

All bullshit to deflect from the reality of the situation.

My ancestors had a choice (as they did not speak English), come to Canada (America would take them) or go to Argentina. Can you believe that? These Europeans considered Canada to be equal and no better than Argentina. This of course was about 100 years ago. What happened??? Look into the demographics of Argentina today vs 100 yeas ago for your answer.

Everyone wants to live with withes while we still exist, no one will give a fuck or notice when we are gone. Things will just be worse off for "unknown reasons" or "this is just how it is".

Whites need to start organizing or Europa's flame will die.

It's not about being inferior or superior...
It's about wanting to live THE FURTHEST AWAY POSSIBLE FROM VIOLENT MONGRELS

But you have less than your predecessors due to the mixing. Therefore you are inferior

purity spiraling aside, 100% euros will be superior. but thats not to say you cant achieve greatness.
looks like you're 75% white, good enough - but just having genetics doesnt mean shit if you dont use it to do good.

>as far as I know most catholics (including myself) are in favor of was the process of colonization.
Well, that's a pretty abominable mindset. Glad to see you have something resembling internal peace over there though. Can't wait to see Catholicism dismantled in front of the Pearly Gates.

diversehealthhub.org/programs/blood-organ-and-bone-marrow-issues-for-bipoc-and-mixed-races-KeJyd
aninjusticemag.com/the-real-reason-why-your-doctor-asks-you-your-race-289df54013cc
bloodpressureuk.org/media/bpuk/docs/GettingTheMostFromMedicines_Web.pdf#:~:text=If you are under 55 and do not,a calcium-channel blocker or thiazide diuretic. Step 2

As for why it matters that you don't fit in, humans are social animals. We evolved to work together and depend on small groups to survive. While you may survive in modern times, the psychological effects of isolation cause real physical damage.

>My ancestors had a choice (as they did not speak English), come to Canada (America would take them) or go to Argentina. Can you believe that? These Europeans considered Canada to be equal and no better than Argentina. This of course was about 100 years ago. What happened??? Look into the demographics of Argentina today vs 100 yeas ago for your answer.
And it has nothing to do with Canada's only neighbor becoming the global hegemon?

Your genes are of mixed races? this does not make you inferior or ferior.
What makes a human inferior is a lack of morality and overabundance of degeneracy.

Dont be a degenerate.
I was inferior once upon a time. I was a thief. I deserved death. Not so anymore. I am no longer a degenerate thief and wife fucker.

Welcome to hell by the way. It only gets worse from here on out -
>for degenerates

I'd be open to dialogue, but I don't understand what your point is, could you reframe it, or provide some context?

what was*
I'm talking about people on an individual level. and I can assure you that you would love to have me as your neighbour, unironically.
>>opportunities and socioeconomic. .
Brazil's problems are socio-economical, you can't just ignore that.
and about argentina, it is still a safe place to live. their economy is what is fucked.
I actually don't. I'm smarter than my mom, dad, and still-alive grandmother.
why will they be superior? and btw I'm 78% white. I forgot some significant figures in the percentages but I remembet my DNA test saying 78% white.
thank you for the articles.
>As for why it matters that you don't fit in, humans are social animals. We evolved to work together and depend on small groups to survive. While you may survive in modern times, the psychological effects of isolation cause real physical damage.
but the thing is, as I've said above, I do feel a sense of belonging. so I don't think that'll be a problem
this seems like a good sincere answer. thank you.

>am I inferior

Truth is, and we're getting esoteric, we are all mixed by various degrees. White Anglos never just appeared one day, they came from something else. You are the same as every one else on the inside, you may have different skills, talents, thinking to others and you're a child of God and more than the sum of your ethnicity alone.

I think Canada owes its immediate prosperity primarily to its relationship with the U.S.A. If there was a continuous embargo and militarized border, beginning in 1850 and continuing to the modern day, Canada would be the very definition of a shithole.

Because you don't belong to any group.

Attached: pca3.png (1366x768, 262.61K)