I'm a simple man. You support Ukraine? I support Russia. You support Russia? I support Ukraine

I'm a simple man. You support Ukraine? I support Russia. You support Russia? I support Ukraine.

Attached: funny fella.jpg (867x755, 67.11K)

What if I support both?

The contrarian becomes a pacifist.

you don't support russia because you're a brainwashed westie

i don't support russia because they didn't invade moldova and romania as well

we are not the same

I support mommy

Attached: 213.jpg (1024x732, 106.15K)

My allegiance in this conflict? Depends on whom I'm trolling today.

Dare i say based

Attached: 1612182470463.png (657x594, 63.18K)

I support Ukraine because there is something genuinely hilarious about Russia getting dunked on by a country a fraction of it's size, wealth, armor, air power, and population total that we expected to have lost in 5 seconds

Attached: 1646875804360m.jpg (1024x378, 60.63K)

I'm even more simple and give a fuck about neither

>I support Ukraine because there is something genuinely hilarious about Russia getting dunked on by a country a fraction of it's size, wealth, armor, air power, and population total that we expected to have lost in 5 seconds

Attached: 1647879456534.webm (532x300, 2.8M)

then i support neither. keep up, this is not rocket science

Based contrarian. I support your lack of/or support.

i invaded some serbian pussy last night but i doubt youre even serbian

I don't support ether government because they are both corrupt as shit so fuck em. I'm just rooting for the Ukrainian people and solders and I hope every one Russian or Ukrainian returns to there homes safely..

Attached: 1641611454277.png (256x256, 100.54K)

>russia getting dunked on
im not seeing it, please explain.

I support war

I support Mexico.

Wall

its literally that simple

Lurk, don't shit up a good board with Any Forums retardation.

Tl;Dr Russia is getting fucked insanely hard and every day they move the goal post of what their intended mission was backwards and say some hilarious shit like "losing 30,000 men and giving territory we zerg rushed back to the Ukrainian counter-offensive was all a part of the plan. It was a classic distraction and Ukraine fell for it." because their corruption, logistics failures, and general incompetence (as well as the remarkable resolve of the Ukrainian people and the sheer number of AT rockets they've gotten) has lead to comical levels of Russian deaths and stolen/destroyed equipment.

Russians are literally turning themselves in to prevent from freezing to death at night, men are getting dropped into heavily defended zones with no support and getting immediately slaughtered, Ukraine is offering 5 dead Russians in exchange for every 2 captures ukies, Ukraine has significantly more tanks than when they started because they've stolen so many from Russian retards who ran out of gas... The list goes on and on and on... Funniest part is that it's only going to get worse for Russia because Ukraine is getting increasingly better weapons from it's allies while Russia is getting relentlessly fucked and demoralized every day and fed hilarious bullshit copes

Any Forums is pathologically contrarian. Who would have guessed