Mr. Pibbles strikes again

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/horror-south-carolina-mom-arms-amputated-mauled-pit-bulls-dog-owner-charged/

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-26 18-59-49.png (516x462, 175.82K)

OY vey you bigot

Pitbulls will obviously record higher numbers of killings because they're bred specifically for fighting more often than any other breed.

This is why you'll still get these stats where the breed has been banned, because people breed them illegally to fight as there's an illegal betting market behind the fighting that makes them a lot of money.

Also, what is classed as a "pitbull" is often quite uncertain because there are so many mixes, and so statistically this will increase the probability of occurrences because there are more "pitbulls" than a handfull of other much more intrinsically aggressive breeds like Chows.

Furthermore, because of the "image" of pitbulls, idiots looking for an aggressive dog buy them and breed them that way (the same issue faced with Rottweilers and Dobermans).

If you have a pitbull puppy from birth and raise it as you would any other dog, that dog poses just as much risk as any other dog would do in similar circumstances.

amputees are my fetish

>both arms and colon removed

wtf?

wasn't there a kid mauled a few days ago? seriously, why are these nigger dogs still legal? they're clearly a danger to civilized society

I apologize as, perhaps I didn't explain myself very clearly.

My point is that there are more pitbulls trained to fight than any other breeds, as they're the predominant breed used in illegal dog fighting.

There are subsequently many more pitbulls out there that are disproportionately bred to be aggressive. One of the reasons for this is they they have a very strong instinct to please their master, which is why they are so good for fighting because they will get themselves killed if the owner has taught the dog that fighting is what will please him/her.

It is these specific pitbulls that make up the bulk of numbers when dog bites are registered by police and hospitals/medical clinicians.

However, pitbulls not trained to fight are really not aggressive at all. The instinct to please their master can be channeled into raising a dog that is incredibly gentle and cuddly, if that's how it's raised to please.

On the other hand (as I said earlier), dogs like Chows are incredibly apprehensive and nervous as a breed, and consequently very bad for bites and attacks.

>If you have a pitbull puppy from birth and raise it as you would any other dog, that dog poses just as much risk as any other dog would do in similar circumstances
Liberals say the same thing about blacks.
I don't believe them, either.

My neighbors just got pitbulls...am I fucked?

>My neighbors just got pitbulls...am I fucked?
Put out a bowl of anti-freeze. Problem solved.

>A South Carolina mother had both arms amputated and her colon removed
>and her colon removed
>colon removed
I can't even imagine how horrified it was for her. I seriously hope she can recover somehow and that owner sued into debt.

They're good neighbors though, some reason they got nigger dogs though, found out when I was doing yardwork one day and this thing just ran towards me, didn't even know it was a pitbull till it was right up to me lol

You forgot to post that stupid picture of a pitbull wearing flowers in this dumb post of yours

You just know...

Do you have a fence? Do you have kids or other pets?

>another woman that fucks dogs got mauled
not my problem

Hands down pit bulls are the best dogs.

Attached: Carlos.jpg (625x415, 29.15K)

no fence, never needed one, there's bush between houses but I guess it isn't enough for pitbulls, they have other animals themselves

This is how my father kill himself, so good for dogs too

>...and that owner sued into debt.
Owner should be shot. Harry Hippo owners are just as bad as their dog.

>Hands down pit bulls are the best dogs.
Nice meme flag.

I mean, I don't disagree...

Attached: What in the fucking fuck!?.png (909x636, 264.84K)

So if a breed is obviously bred for fighting why are cities allowing normal civilians to buy,adopt,breed,or raise them.
They are a threat like weapons. You should be vetted, liscened, and registered with the state to own one. If it attacks you or another person then you pay huge fine, or incarceration and the animal is put down.

The dog breed needs to be regulated so that it is not allowed to crossbreed any further
Bullshit on the raising. Explain pet chimpanzees from birth, or any other "exotic" pet by US standards only to go maul their owners or others. Dangerous animals will always be dangerous.

Pitbulls have been a disaster for the human race.

Just donated. I feel so bad for her. She was just out for a walk and the three shitbulls attacked. The owner and the shitbulls should be shot into space without spacesuits.

What on Gods green earth was she doing to those dogs? What kind of sex was she even having

not as long as you're OK with making child sacrifices to the pibble blood god

>Pitbulls have been a disaster for the human race.
Nope, their owners have been. Without the owners there wouldn't be hairy hippos running around.

She's innocent. She was out for a walk and the dogs attacked.

yeah, the pibbles tore out her vagina
I think a certain political wing is actively training pibbles to do this, they used to only rip off faces before

Attached: the house where Jacqueline Durand lost her face.png (2800x1597, 3.77M)

>Hands down
0/10 pablo

You may be on to something.

>The owner and the shitbulls should be shot into space without spacesuits.
Imagine if owners/parents were executed if their pet/kids killed or severely wounded someone, a lot of shit would get fixed so fast

2 tins of dark chocolate baking powder
1 can of wet dog food
Repeat weekly until satisfactory results

God bless you

i wonder what it feels like to have a dog tear both your arms off and rip your asshole from your body...

>Also, what is classed as a "pitbull" is often quite uncertain because there are so many mixes, and so statistically this will increase the probability of occurrences because there are more "pitbulls" than a handfull of other much more intrinsically aggressive breeds like Chows.
this is pitbull lobby bullshit. every "mixed breed" pitbull has the same retarded dented head and shark eyes and general musculature. YOU KNOW THEM WHEN YOU SEE THEM AND HOW THEY ACT