Based boss

based boss

Attached: Capturehash.jpg (748x491, 58.85K)

pol
>oh no, people are being fired for their political beliefs!
also pol
>based

Abortion isn't political belief you dumb faggot

>yeah im a chad dont you wanna fuck me now
its just insane how you dipshits will admit everything you do to women lmao

Haha Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways

based

Attached: abortion.png (814x1600, 818.03K)

>Posted by u/harveynichols987654

First of all.. Based fucking boss
Second of all... her performance probably did indeed fucking suck and the updoot faggot wanted to make the assumption it was because he is a Christian.

95% of posts on Reddit are fake headcannon tales from basements

fag

This.
Serbpostbestpost.
picrel

Attached: Trebek.png (696x384, 302.02K)

yes
caring about appearing hypocritical to your enemies is a weakness, as you've taught us

>send audio file of boss coughing and mumbling to ex employee
>she doesn't answer for two days
>text her explaining how important it is she helps me kill our boss

every. time.

It's almost like the Jews have been too successful in undermining their host and they can't let go, they keep pretending their are white boomers with morals left to corrupt but everyone is already corrupt and\or dead.

"pretending there* are", rather.

I believe in a govt that treats you in all the worst ways imaginable to you. Which for you probably means holding your faggot ass accountable and hosing you down like the turks did to that faggot flag waving protestor.

abortion is ok before soul assignment

I would put my bet on soul assignment starting well before the baby is born

Yes, if the left has no principles, why should we?

Attached: FBSIg0DXMAICV5a.jpg (274x363, 13.7K)

shit take, here is the correct one
>white baby
abortion bad
>other
it’s fine

you stole that from a meme

This is how it may seem if you are retarded, but she didnt get fired for holding the belief that abortion should be legal, she got fired for actually aborting. Its like thinking that murder should be legal, vs actually committing murder. See the difference?

Yes. They crossed the Rubicon. It's now us vs them retard

Bullshit. Original OP is a fucking liar.

based until he ran his fucking mouth.
when you strike against lefties, you dont do a public victory lap, you just "document" it.

based friend enemy distinction understander

The "What race is it" meme reflects supreme truth

If so that also means future is as deterministic as the past and that would deem your actions meaning less.
Also there might be people without souls.
You can only confirm your own consciousness because you cannot think in somebody else's head

yes. the only thing that matters is that you leftist genetic mistakes are utterly dominated, tortured and torn into pieces. See, youare not human to us, you must try to understand.