You HAVE to care about Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Rogingya, Yemen...

>You HAVE to care about Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Rogingya, Yemen, Afghanistan as much as you care about other white people and their tragedies...because you just do OK!!
>Please care about us and feel sad about our tragedies!!!

Why do Muslims always want everything to be about them?
Its impossible to look at a story about Ukraine without seeing millions of seething shitskins in the comment section seething about yemen or palestine or whatever the fuck

Attached: img.png (677x665, 323.56K)

I don't care about Ukraine either

Because it shows white people's hypocrisy

Slav(e)s aren't White

I noticed that too. Made me realize that killing all those sandmonkeys wasnt so bad after all

you live in a third world country compared to the UAE slav nigger, how much foreign aid do you cunts soak up?

I dont care about niggers
I care about whites

Where is the hipocrisy?

In what way?
(sand)niggers dont care about white people either, but I dont go on arab forums/news sites and tell them
>why dont you care about holodomor or why dont you post about the thousands killed in Dobass

>sandmonkeys
hue monkey calling anyone anything the best of you were raped by degenerate portuguese fags

I don’t.

>UAE
and only 20% of your population is native, the rest are all cheap labour

UAE is practically a European outpost in the middle east, the arabs dont do anything except provide funding. eveything there is managed, designed, by Europeans and built with cheap paki labour

>whites bomb Black and Brown countries
>Complain that Black and Brown get upset

why dont you fuck off back to your own country?

sandmonkey cope

Muslims attacked Europeans first and not the other way round, but I dont go to muslim sites and seethe about al andalus and ottoman empire

And what about your hypocrisy when it comes to the hundreds of muslim invasions into europe? Yet you still dont stop bitching about Iraq or the crusades.

fpbp
/thread

there aren't any places where people are killed at the same scale as ukraine right now. but I do wish media would report more on the ethiopian war, and the war in yemen. some horrible things going on there. palestine receieves tons of attention whenever they act up. syria and iraq has kind of died down a bit lately, but did receive lots of attention when things were intense.

Seethe, Mouchmad!

I'm not Muslim. If you bomb their homes in middle east, isn't it obvious that they'll flood into Europe and USA? Literally not my problem

Why do you care about hohols?

>Where is the hipocrisy
You're a swede

You have to go back to the land of your ancestors, shitskin. You don’t belong here.

When there were a public debate about if we should take in Ukrainian immigrants or not, our mudslimes went apeshit "NOOOOO!!! DONT IMPORT EUROPEAN REFUGEE!!! U CANT DO THAT!!! THAT RACISS!!!! REEEEE"

Im pretty sure they turned alot of bluepilled normies intro full blown racists after that, lmao

Attached: 1517517224276.jpg (500x364, 51.25K)