Can someone explain to me how math is racist?

Can someone explain to me how math is racist?

Attached: qk1zwh8f0a481.jpg.jpg (365x768, 85.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

Attached: 1648268369983.png (1764x1404, 1.56M)

math benefits whites more as they are exposed to it more than blacks. I actually kind of get it.

>Is math racist?
No. Debate over.

You're a fucking nigger.

That's their fucking problem, not everyone else's. Sure isn't a good enough reason to drag everyone down to their level.

get edgercated 'boutcho privilege nigga
bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/

Attached: 19919912-91FB-4717-A136-BCA826C9B86F.jpg (1024x1008, 75.11K)

Yes because niggers are too stupid to do math.

It is racist to produce evidence of how stupid niggers are. Math does this. Math must be cancelled.

Obviously this is Chinese influence. The Chinese know they’re better at maths than wh*tes and now they’re making us completely dependent on them for quantum. The future is Chinese.

Math too hard man that some whiteboy shit. Why don't schools teach us about rappers and black history?

they need to use examples the kids can understand. instead of Jim and Sally having 2 apples and 2 pairs, how about they each have a glock and a certain number of rounds?

you sound like someone who is just in it for themselves and has no sense of community and shared purpose

>as they are exposed to it more than blacks
how so?

What next, 2+2=5? I except every dumb shit from USA at this point. Yeah, yeah, I know, they did that 2+2=5 shit as well, fucking niggers can't do basic algebra in college.

Because niggers can't do it, therefore racism

Attached: 177.jpg (550x512, 41.15K)

>community
yeah, i dont want shootings, loud cars, and nigger fights where i live. i dont not want to live anywhere their community

the US education system is tearing itself apart because niggers can't do as well as whites no matter how much you hold their hand or attempt to give them advantages. They are currently in the process of changing the standards to close the gap since nothing else will work.

as a race realist, I've realized that most education policymakers are also race realists, but use that knowledge to undermine the education system to improve metrics, either for their own career reasons or for wider political gain. You cannot call them out on this without also revealing that you are a race realist without venturing past 'the racism of lowered expectations,' implying that there is something else that could be done to improve black math scores, when of course there is not.

bottom line:nigs dumb.

Attached: colorblindness is white supremacy.jpg (750x734, 69.5K)

Attached: Fries.jpg (900x1024, 112.17K)

Attached: Mugshots.jpg (720x611, 88.47K)