Things that didn't age well

Things that didn't age well..

Attached: 1648257113621.png (640x800, 220.58K)

The slippery slope is just a phallus

Lmao that's too good to be true

I’m gay and even I think this shit is funny. I just wanted civil unions so I could get citizenship not to impede on anyone’s religious beliefs. Sorry about the current state of leftism. I don’t even want giant pride flags flown everywhere. I just want the right to be left alone.

>all the other shit happened
>gays are still by and large just disgusting swingers that'll give or take any shit that comes their way
checked

When you have to make up strawmen to get a win, you lost twice.

Things have unironically become worse for gay people with all this flamboyant flag waving parade shit. The early 2000s were unironically the best time for guys. Things were more lowkey and most people really didn't give a shit

COVID happened.

For gays* I'm a retarded phoneposter

be careful of what you ask for

Attached: migger cope.jpg (1024x924, 124.4K)

What happened is that we slipped down the slope until we reached this pic.

Attached: Sex Fascists Driven Out.png (620x273, 30.91K)

The only thing that hasn't happened yet is ww3

God is pissed and punishing us.

Aged like coarse milk

>I just wanted civil unions
I was completely okay with that and happy letting you do your own thing with other consenting adults in private like everyone else. I know you didn't want this shit, but you got played the same way women got played when they were all brought into the workforce.
They will never give you something you want without taking something more back. Because they don't care about you or what you want, or me either, they only do things that further their own ends. They'll give you rope until you hang yourself. It's not a give-and-take, it's a fucking ratchet that only gets tighter.

So basically all of this happened after gay marriage was legalized.

Trans, butcher kids , raping them .. slippery slopes don’t exist

Attached: 78639603940349.png (512x270, 31.88K)

Also parallels with the destruction of the middle class and the housing market.
It's all the same front. It's all giving people what they think they want until they choke to death on it. It's a cursed monkey paw and the only way to win is to not make wishes. Anything you want for you and yours must be taken like a thief in the night. Anything that is offered to you freely is poisoned.
Never forget every bad thing that has happened for centuries has been the rulers of this planet trying their fucking damnedest to return us all to a monarchy and slave society.

Lmao sodomites btfo

Psychological warfare thread:

>Faggots get married.
>Nofaults happen.
>Lawyers harvest new resource.
>Faggots blame straights.

That's a bullshit thread and you're a faggot for linking it.

>11 years ago
the terrorists had already won by that point