There is currently a massive fire at

There is currently a massive fire at

NCAR Mesa Laboratory

youtube.com/watch?v=9KRbMXiowK4

Attached: small_halflife.jpg (590x369, 46.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9DKwJ-yxQpQ
dailycamera.com/2022/03/26/boulder-county-authorities-responding-to-wildfire-near-ncar/
youtube.com/watch?v=54rwawswQpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?

Hello Gordon

>SQUAD! NEUTRALISE. ALL. NIGGERS!

Attached: bfbdi2ornu541.jpg (760x1099, 55.57K)

Do you know who ate ALL the donuts?

What the FUCk is going on?
youtu.be/9DKwJ-yxQpQ

MY. ASS. IS. HEAVY.

>hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh --*CRONCH*

Attached: Barnacle_HL1.jpg (282x505, 67.17K)

>Do you think there's a cold beer for us at the end of all this?

Attached: 23964.png (750x650, 170.03K)

>grunt posting on a saturday
don't mind if i do

Attached: MAIH.png (679x677, 726.69K)

Greetings :)

To Officials World Leaders , MILITARY, INTEL AGENCIES STILL ON THE SIDE OF HUMANS (Very Important); Stop the "war/great reset/nwo"

I am telling you this for your protection and your people. This is not an act of aggression on any culture, your people or anyone. I'm only creating a positive sum game.

Avoid all other hostile xenos entities, avoid all spiritual contact - u don't understand correctly to harness it as an ally, if u encounter one text or image - burn it or destroy it physically and "memoryhole it that you forget it" or "do not give it any attention unless it goes towards you or harms you - invoke Jesus".

Burn your communism symbols, star of david, xenos demonic symbols idols, and communism flags now, and even your nepotistic statues (yes I know if u are worshipped as a god, I don't know which xenos or alien race gets fuelled by that)

Jail and halt/destroy WEF + Masons + UN + NATO US NYC + Pope elites & symbols, big banks, bohemian grove, temple of baal, ars goetia xenos symbols, all elite big tech and big bank intel agencies & system in the form of alien altars/offering.

demonic xenos malevolent entities that you wouldn't understand would be "fueling/cursing" it right now. Jesus Christ is King - He will protect us all the way through. The God-Emperor Protects.

Only do a 'positive sum game' (don't worry about the environment - use AIs + CRISPR later). I know now why your people seems to be a bit afflicted of losing their souls or something is wrong (even if ur a merciful dictator).

related once you have destroyed all xenos demonic communism related books text flag & your nepotistic statues:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/

you are not going famous or powerful with these backstabbing malevolent entities.

it might seem autistic or schizoprenic, but please I'm not memeing or joking. There is nothing wrong or lost if you just try to burn, forget and destroy those malevolent dangerous texts systems tattoos symbols icons idols.

Attached: 1647679514604.jpg (1024x773, 174.27K)

Look Gordon! Ropes!

>ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRERUMMMM

Attached: Tentacle.jpg (414x613, 73.28K)

Kill the elites or jail them now. burn these alien xenos forms of worship, destroy the xenos big to medium banking buildings and system, big tech cabal.

I am not part of any military or govt. organization. I am too young, the Allies asks for more time I have none to give.

Attached: 1648282875542.png (717x888, 460.07K)

Black mesa?

Attached: 1647823234991m (1).jpg (1024x1024, 123.77K)

FOR GODS SAKE OPEN THE SILO DOOR! THEY'RE COMING FOR US IT'S OUR ONLY WAY OUT! OH MY GOD WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOMED!

Attached: weve got hostiles.jpg (1280x720, 101.64K)

>be quiet this thing hears us

>EAT LEAD YOU OUTERSPACE OCTOPUS!

Not OP, but that's the original Half-Life. The remake Black Mesa is much higher resolution.

Black Mesa is an amalgamation of different research facilities in the southwest, like area 51. it's mainly based on los alamos national lab though

everybody goes looking in Area 51 for weird shit.
Nobody would ever suspect some random weather laboratory to do weird research.

NOW.UNDER.MILITARY.COMMAND.

think about it, how often did they write off UFOs as "stray weather balloons"?

Local source: dailycamera.com/2022/03/26/boulder-county-authorities-responding-to-wildfire-near-ncar/

Attached: 20220326-181226.png (1080x972, 223K)

I used to play Half Life Blue Shift when I was a kid but I never liked to progress the sorry beyond the intro if thst game. I'd just fuck found for hours LARPing to myself as if it was normal day as security guard Barney Calhoun. Good times

do not let the kikes win

ars goetia
demon princes

tzeentch
chaos gods/xenos

Attached: evil that needs to be purged, chaos xenos.jpg (1024x1024, 170.1K)

Don't worry, they're burning it to the ground to cover themselves for being liable for their corruption.
It always happens when they get caught and cannot damage control it.

>HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR

Attached: Pit_Worm_model.jpg (534x741, 174.84K)

Cholera there are many errors but I've had dirnks and English is gay as fuck. But barney Calhoun was based and Blue Shift intro was so fucking comfy

blue shift is boring but still better than opposing force. original half life was king. the black mesa remake is extremely faithful and the re-done xen levels are some of the best i've ever played in a singleplayer fps

Your super weapons hold no weight anymore

Opposing Force was so kino, wish it got a remake like Half Life

If you have a couple friends who like video games, I really recommend you check out Sven Co-op, if you haven't already. Setting it up is kind of a pain in the ass, but Half-Life is surprisingly fun as a co-op game. Sven Co-op is free on Steam too.

>GOD. MY. ASS. IS. NEUTRALIZED.

>opfor
>good game
randy get out

Attached: EkT9J6BX0AEMvzu.jpg (1536x2048, 377.56K)

>but still better than opposing force
You bite your tongue

Attached: 1647538456528.jpg (1520x1024, 220.5K)

How can you say that blue shift was better than opposing force? Opposong force had new weapons and new enemies. Blue shift had none of that. Blue shift had nothing new to offer. Felt like playing a demo.

Attached: 1647538520140.jpg (1024x821, 130.22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=54rwawswQpM

Was to scared as a kid to progress
Thanks user I'll look it up. Fond memories with that game even though I was young and scared all the time

>atmospheric research center
are they knocking out the advanced sensor systems before they launch the new type of nukes?

Attached: 1623551245716.jpg (2568x2384, 1.27M)

I really hate having to set up sven. If you don't have your own dedicated server your friends have to copy your fucking friend code and add it to a console command. Explaining that to normies is the worst

Attached: d2d8f009-5b29-4a18-9bad-a23857b547e3_1.d9daf670c53f05f763a620ecf42bd93b.jpg (2000x2000, 299.2K)

It's a shame that faggot was involved with blue shift, decay and opposing force but those games are fucking great, you can't deny it

Mani wish I finished decay. I tried to make my dad play with me when I was young and it was like pulling teeth. I didn't have any friends to play with

climate change did this

I haven't finished it either. I don't have anyone to play it with either. That's a shame user

Brother. Also I think someone recreated decay for the PC so you can probs play it single player to finish it.

Attached: 1598735795483.jpg (1024x518, 53.45K)