What if COVID-19 was actually a bio weapon time bomb and the government found out so they pushed the vax to save us and...

What if COVID-19 was actually a bio weapon time bomb and the government found out so they pushed the vax to save us and the anti vaxxing movement was pushed by China and Russia? Now when WW3 starts China will insta kill all the ones who didn’t get the vax, but the majority will remain because they got the vax.

>Inb4 vaxcope

Attached: 8E201751-6CFA-40AA-9AF7-E2A3A455365B.jpg (1024x1024, 192.83K)

>muh bioweapon
>literally just a bad cold

>trust me i am from the government

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.u4.jpg (750x920, 229.6K)

I've never even got covid in the first place so idk wtf you're talking about, you must be some fatass

What if the world as we know ends in a nuclear hellfire in 2022

It’s far more likely that you are the shill.

Western governments are actively hostile to Western people and want us eradicated, so your theory is weak indeed.

OP can't inb4 faggot

I definitely got long covid, my dicks down at least an inch in size. Yup, it's long covid or is it chodevid lol lmao

>Literally just a bad cold
Currently on day 5, unvaxxed, mildest cold I've ever had
>drippy nose hole

>viruses can work after... a few years
kiddies like you also probably believe that HIV causes AIDS

what’s this got to do with no females finding me attractive

I'd rather be dead than surrounded by the people who capitulated and emotionally extorted any who did not bend the knee.

Attached: 1647397689981.png (441x480, 348.54K)

all the vaxxies got corona too,.... they are triple poisoned or quadruple poisoned by now

could you nuke sandniggers instead of whites - you know the numbers, we arent that many anymore

>What if frogs had wings, but instead of flying they could swim? But on Mars?

We're nuking everyone that's been acting hostile to Russia. As it stands now, it isn't sandniggers unless you count Israelis.

more then enough sandniggers exploded in your nice country or slaughtered innocent citicens in the subway or theater, its just not communicated as well as "the mean whites are being meanies". sandniggers are a problem for every non-mudslime

>We're nuking everyone that's been acting hostile to Russia
GANBATTE RUSSYA-KUN

>1pbtid VPN flag
Just not gonna take it, lol!
How many clotshot victims have taken it?
They had a plan, it failed.
Enjoy your lines being erased.

i finally get to say this
meds. now.

This 3d Pepe is amazing! Saved

A fun rule when dealing with retards. Same rule applies to news.

If they are asking you a stupid loaded question. The answer is no.