To the broken boys

African, European, asian, latin, and others all alike

Perhaps, you have no job. Moreso, you feel no belonging to your community, or to the world

Perhaps, you have no woman that respects you, loves you, or understands you

You are keen, you see the faults and injustices of society, and it makes you angry.

I once was and sometimes still am, very angry

However, I urge and even ask you, do not be consumed by this unknown force of corruption. Have faith and believe.

Something good can never access you if you are a hateful, wretched, angry, and hopeless man

This is for the young guy who.might be like who I used to be, hurt, angry, neglected, and disappointed, just know there are many of us.

Have faith and wait for the good things to come.

I am not saying how and kneel to the oppressors and servants of corruption, nor am I saying run into the streets in defiance. I am saying to be good, stoic, strong, and wise.

Attached: star-light-shine-bright-flash-sparks-lens-flare-effect-vector-christmas-glitter-magic-glow-sparkles-154503854.jpg (800x800, 36.91K)

We need to be brave, it's not going to be easy.

Attached: 1648339022292.jpg (600x365, 21.53K)

I am 35 and you all will burn in my lifetime. And that makes me very very happy. What a time to be alive.

I once said such things. I cannot judge you harshly. I only ask to realize how much you mean to this world. Your intrinsic individual value, and your good will of spirit could be enough to save us all.

No peace with niggers.

Attached: nigger 4.gif (300x169, 863.57K)

Based

No one is asking you to bow to BLM or sit and watch while those blacks who do join the forces of corruption disgrace you or make attacks on society, rather I only ask that you do not be consumed by this force. Resist and shine light into the world. Produce hope, do not put out it's flame. Every post we make feeds the machine to attack us even more.

Pah pathetic.

Psychological warfare thread:

nigger

>I am not saying how and kneel to the oppressors and servants of corruption, nor am I saying run into the streets in defiance. I am saying to be good, stoic, strong, and wise.

in other words, you're saying "do nothing". i only really want to get my degree and then move as far away from everyone i know as possible, but the latter part doesn't give one much motivation in and of itself.

I will be mindful of this. In fact, I may never return here because the Internet is compromised by bots and shills.

>i only really want to get my degree and then move as far away from everyone i know as possible

or rather, this is the only course of action whereby i may not be entirely miserable.

I am not a strategist. I cannot advise a combative plan. I only seek to lift the suffering and hopelessness.

Who shit in your schnitzel this morning, kraut?

nice reddit spacing faggot; no god is coming to save you. only you can save you

>Plz don't kill us

nah

you don't sound like much of a problem solver. your words do not help. the options are fight or flight.

Iv seen too much wickedness and cruelty from all sorts of people I now know that humans are pieces of shit scared ignorant vain egotistical animals and the final redpill is that the elite were always right about humanity...

I have never seen wickedness once in my life. Only on the internet. I have never come across an evil person hurting others for the pleasure of it, i keep hearing about them though.

true indeed.

>Something good can never access you if you are a hateful, wretched, angry, and hopeless man
imagine thinking Any Forums is sad because it's blackpilled
only in blackpill you might find true freedom and happiness - ignorance might be bliss, but knowledge is truth
truth is the way

>I have never seen wickedness once in my life.

selling your comrades up the river is not wicked?

God is real

i suppose it's very convenient for some people to move the goalposts and change their ideas of wickedness and decency. i do not consider such people comrades.