Why are Americans so against public transportation?

Why are Americans so against public transportation?

Attached: american_commute_sm.jpg (600x661, 83.85K)

What is with this endless shilling about public transport lately?

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

im not poor

Fake graph. 13% use 50% of public transportation

Have you taken public transportation? Obviously you haven't or you wouldn't be asking.

You want to know how I know you've never taken american public transit?

Attached: Multi.jpg (427x427, 20.62K)

>2005
I'd rather see 2022, that 'work from home' slice probably ate a big chunk of the 'drive alone' slice.

Oh and the answer is minorities, mentally ill people, and the homeless, combined with it taking 30 minutes longer by bus to get someplace then it does by car. Except in very specific high density places...with high density meaning more of the aforementioned minorities, mentally ill people and homeless.

Cause it is filthy inefficient and full of niggers.

N

Niggers.

Attached: black people.png (750x557, 634.75K)

Americans are spineless cowards that refuse to address the actual problems in their society. They choose to create ridiculous excuses and scapegoats instead.

I used to take the train and ferry when I lived in Washington. These are generally for poor people and black free, but in America poor people give no shit about how annoying they are in public. So you’ll be trying to read or nap on your hour long train ride with someone next to you hollering with their loud group of friends and playing loud music in their car on the ferry. Also, our large cities aren’t structured for trains that go everywhere. In Washington there’s like 2 lines, so you’d need to drive to the train station and park, subject yourself to shitheads on public transportation for an hour, get off and walk through a couple homeless camps, then repeat on your way home only with 30 mins added traffic back to your house while driving.

Niggers where available.
Lack of availability in the 99.9% of other places.

Because niggers. How many times do we have to tell you that?

Some faggots from reddit are probably butthurt that they can't afford gas in their cities anymore so they're taking out their anger by spamming threads about muh public transportation and muh walkable cities as a coping mechanism

the real question is why euros are pro public transport

European cities were built centuries before US cities and therefore weren't built with cars in mind whereas the Model T was created when the US was still expanding.

Holy fuuuck why are there so many of these shit threads. I was friends with civil engineering majors in college and those assholes talked less about traffic flow than this

Same reason why Americans choose to live in the suburbs, the absolute worst and most inefficient method of housing: to avoid Niggers