Nigger attempts to rape a woman in the middle of Walmart

>In broad daylight.
>In an aisle.
>In front of other Walmart shoppers.

Miami, Florida – Bredan Jarmal Harvey, 28, was arrested on Sunday after he attempted to sexually attack a woman shopping inside the Walmart at 3200 Northwest 79th Street.
The incident happened right inside the busy Walmart store in Miami about 9:30 pm on Sunday.

“Bredan Jarmal Harvey came up behind her, pulled up her dress and grabbed her butt. When she turned around, he pushed her to the ground. The woman screamed for help as he “ripped off her underwear while grabbing her thighs and vagina,” Miami Herald reported. A video was captured after Harvey attempted to sexually attack a woman. The video showed shoppers rushing in to help the woman and intervened to stop the attack.

archive ph/KKMdw

Attached: Man Arrested After Attempting to Rape Woman Inside Busy Walmart Store in Miami cover.jpg (619x744, 216.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2019/08/10/on-racial-bias-in-police-shootings/
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2019/08/22/iqs-influence-on-individual-economic-and-educational-success/
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2020/09/30/on-proposed-environmental-causes-of-the-american-black-white-iq-gap/
jstor.org/stable/145317
psycnet.apa.org/record/1977-07996-001
randomcriticalanalysis.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/#rcatoc-analysis-of-the-combined-data
randomcriticalanalysis.com/2016/05/09/my-response-to-the-nytimes-article-on-school-districts-test-scores-and-income/#more-7738
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2019/06/11/slavery-and-modern-black-poverty/
bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Article

Attached: Man Arrested After Attempting to Rape Woman Inside Busy Walmart Store in Miami.jpg (1700x3303, 911.9K)

Nogs more feral than ever before, if you aren't carrying at this point you're asking to be murdered and cannibalized by one

Black people do this on literally every square inch of the planet every day.
Not a single black person alive hasn't done this at some point in their lives.
Not news.
Yawn.

Attached: Cute autist.webm (438x766, 1.71M)

Gateway Pundit should get more credit.
at least they report all the news

Attached: 1638426755789.jpg (969x1200, 79.72K)

Based WalMart raper, probably mentally ill

Part and parcel

i used to wonder why lynchings were a thing but the joggers lizard brain must be kept in check with the threat of violence or else we get what we have now

To Officials World Leaders , MILITARY, INTEL AGENCIES STILL ON THE SIDE OF HUMANS (Very Important); Stop the "war/great reset/nwo"

I am telling you this for your protection and your people. This is not an act of aggression on any culture, your people or anyone. I'm only creating a positive sum game.

Avoid all other hostile xenos entities, avoid all spiritual contact - u don't understand correctly to harness it as an ally, if u encounter one text or image - burn it or destroy it physically and "memoryhole it that you forget it" or "do not give it any attention unless it goes towards you or harms you - invoke Jesus".

Burn your communism symbols, star of david, xenos demonic symbols idols, and communism flags now, and even your nepotistic statues (yes I know if u are worshipped as a god, I don't know which xenos or alien race gets fuelled by that)

Jail and halt/destroy WEF + Masons + UN + NATO US NYC + Pope elites & symbols, big banks, bohemian grove, temple of baal, ars goetia xenos symbols, all elite big tech and big bank intel agencies & system in the form of alien altars/offering.

demonic xenos malevolent entities that you wouldn't understand would be "fueling/cursing" it right now. Jesus Christ is King - He will protect us all the way through. The God-Emperor Protects.

Only do a 'positive sum game' (don't worry about the environment - use AIs + CRISPR later). I know now why your people seems to be a bit afflicted of losing their souls or something is wrong (even if ur a merciful dictator).

related once you have destroyed all xenos demonic communism related books text flag & your nepotistic statues:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/

you are not going famous or powerful with these backstabbing malevolent entities.

it might seem autistic or schizoprenic, but please I'm not memeing or joking. There is nothing wrong or lost if you just try to burn, forget and destroy those malevolent dangerous texts systems tattoos symbols icons idols.

Attached: be beyond the matrix or it's over.jpg (1080x1274, 366.06K)

Webm, now

Respect to this nigga

nigger always nig

Attached: 1522955415797.jpg (655x752, 82.67K)

Attached: Bredan jarmal harvey tries to rape woman in walmart.webm (352x288, 1.59M)

who he wants to be is a literal nigger.

proving the accusations of trad white wahmen were actually correct back when you could hang these bixnoods

Gibs me sat white pussy bitch

At least people helped instead of standing around filming it like every cunt seems to do these days.

He was raping those kids because of systemic racism.

what did you expect from a guy named Bredan Jarmal. His parent's raped him with that name.

I'm surprised anyone interfered. A lot of people these days would just walk away, not risk themselves.

>search for “bring back lynching”
>0 results
I’m disappointed friends

Hnnnnnggggg

I would just watch... unless it was an elderly asian woman, in that case I'd slip my dick in her mouth while the nigger raped the other hole.

>attention walmart shoppers
>rape in isle 7

Luckily there were other black guys there restraining him , because the white guys may have gone to jail over It if there were no blacks involved

kek

if that was here in the UK that guy would get his ass beaten lmao

>clean up the rape jizz, wagie

what race was the woman. any time its a nigger getting killed they say HES A BLACK MALE. A BLACK MAN HAS BEEN HURT

Good thing they stopped him. Imagine having to be the wagie that gets to clean up nigger cum on Aisle 7.

I bet she orgasmed twice

I am more offended by all the fat people shitting their pants in walmart

Attached: 1500104659375.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

id “sauc” my sides

Attached: 37E1E18C-80CA-4CC3-9B63-0AFD024C078E.jpg (328x438, 72.36K)

first off, women aren't innocent
second off, how are we sure she wasn't trying to rape him?

Spring must be getting close, the niggers are starting to rut.

Attached: A8AA990C-E216-425B-907A-68B9A5932A0C.png (225x225, 3.98K)

>Woman gets raped on a busy subway in the North
>No one does shit

>Women gets assualted at a walmart
>Good ol boys leap into action

At every turn, southerners are better humans than city folk

The first guy to lock onto him is white, in the white shirt. Afterwards a based nigger came to grab his head but wasnt really doing much. Third nigger standing in proximity

Post video

What's the biological explanation on why a nigger does this?

It's hard to think that a white person would do this.

Being a walmart employee I can honestly tell you at least 1/3 of the employees and at least half of the customers are ready and willing for shit to hit the fan at any moment in the store.
>dat feel when we used to be known for almost daily brawls at the jewelry counter to the point where they wouldnt fire those that got dragged into the fights.
I'm talking 8+ sheboons deep jumping the ladies that ran Jewelry then management would jump in followed by the sheboons bfs, followed by a steady stream of cashiers, maintenance, cap2, and overnights, random customers, etc. Until the police arrived

Send all political, social and economic factards back to niggerland

Attached: 1624617079047.jpg (348x300, 10.07K)

>fucked her in meat aisle

>mfw

Attached: sharty.jpg (740x986, 115.11K)

Showed her the meat wall

was she black? if thats the case i dont care

wow shes perfect, sauce?

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1593079426729.jpg (2000x2300, 496.03K)

Worst filmer in the world.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, none of this would be happening if we just castrated them when they were little.

Attached: Rape Culture 50 Shades.png (720x602, 538.77K)

Of course they are not mindless rapists..what are you racist?

Attached: GettyImages-1344495679.jpg (1000x600, 21.68K)

That just proves niggers are a black hole that sucks in everything that gets too close.

Niggers are anti-civilization.

I mean if they didn’t constantly lie about shit in addition to reporting news stories they might get more credit.

I mean Jesus Christ, Jacob Wohl used to write for them. Their standards are not high.

With niggers, we assume guilt until innocence is proven

Wtf Florida? Why didn't one of you put the rabid nigger down? You're slipping

*BEEEP*
>NOT. MY. PROBLEM
>ROASTIE.
*BEEEEEEEP*

Jesus Christ, where do you live?

>Let’s Go Bredan!

lol clean it up wagie

>Bredan Jarmal Harvey came up behind her, pulled up her dress and grabbed her butt.

Bredan

It writes itself

Attached: 1616444861787.png (231x260, 106.05K)

An eye for an eye, OP. You should rape the perpetrator and make God happy.

Just Nigger Things

Sneed

Niggers aren't human. Just kill them. They shouldn't even have rights.

>After adjusting for behavior, whites are 40% MORE likely to get killed by the police
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2019/08/10/on-racial-bias-in-police-shootings/
>The correlation between IQ and income is stronger than the correlation between parental income and income
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2019/08/22/iqs-influence-on-individual-economic-and-educational-success/
>Rich blacks have worse grades in school than poor whites.
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2020/09/30/on-proposed-environmental-causes-of-the-american-black-white-iq-gap/
>A guaranteed income experiment on poor African Americans increased reading scores by .23 SD and had no effect on GPDA for grades 4-6. It had no effect on reading scores and a negative effect on GPA (.18SD) for grades 7 – 10.
jstor.org/stable/145317
>Family income failed to predict IQ in a sample of 130 black children in adoptive homes.
psycnet.apa.org/record/1977-07996-001
>Racial differences in homicide rates are poorly explained by economics
randomcriticalanalysis.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/#rcatoc-analysis-of-the-combined-data
>IQ, racial groups and socio-economic factors.
randomcriticalanalysis.com/2016/05/09/my-response-to-the-nytimes-article-on-school-districts-test-scores-and-income/#more-7738
>Income and unemployment differences between races in the U.S have increased after civil-rights improvements.
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2019/06/11/slavery-and-modern-black-poverty/

Read the article. He grabbed her snatch too.

Imagine having to wash your uniform later and having to get that musky unwashed nigger hair smell out of your pants
Disgusting

If Any Forums could drop the racist bullshit, people might actually consider the board seriously. The skin color ignorance is dated and tired.

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”

Attached: A976470E-553E-49A4-ADC6-2F588FB08679.jpg (606x542, 395.47K)

Exactly why don't guys one and 2 start throwing Hey makers sin fact third guy should have hit him with the microwave

Attached: 1648340769385.jpg (772x1024, 104.07K)

lol those comments

subhuman lives don't matter

>she didn’t welcome the bbc

Attached: 4414DD08-4CC7-4B94-80F8-71786B303B0F.jpg (450x338, 20.15K)

Muh dick.

Hey those things are nice
They come to you if your electric shopping cart goes dead and charges it up.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12.82K)

report shit MSM refusing to or lies about
>constantly lie
proof

Wow Miami be hitting different in 2022 damn

I
FUCKING
HATE
NIGGERS

Alabama, mind you the fights I'm talking about hasn't happened on that scale in probably 5 years or longer.
It got so bad for a while friday evenings became known as fight night with cops preemptively parking at the store to try to stop the shit. Home office couldn't do shit as per policy they'd have had to fire mostly everyone if they got involved.

hiding your problems under the rug doesn't do much today
just ask the japanese

>ok to steal
>not ok to rape

we need consistent law and order or we can't have niggers

bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/

Consider this: You're an idiot.