37 yo

>37 yo
>single
>childless
>see cohabiting/marriage/childrearing as more of a risk than a reward
>can't afford real estate in my area
>everything I've learned about history that was hidden from us weighs on me constantly
>make 25$ an hour plus overtime and still barely getting by
>no hope, basically completely demoralized
I know I'm not alone, and I don't want this to be a misery loves company pity party, but seriously, what the fuck are we going to do?
I can't help but feel existential despair pretty much constantly, even the anger has mostly subsided, especially after the last two or so years
I can't help but think that elites are right to call us cattle

Where do we go from here?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6.03K)

you are a lamb in dire need of a shepard. seek jesus

idk eat junk food get fat and die

Rope
Or slow suicide via substance abuse

You're one of many

In the same boat here, but I drown the noise out with vidya, pot, and DS9. I hate the world

>1pbtid

I have a gf, I just don't know that I want to raise a child in this forsaken shithole, where they'll grow up being brainwashed at every opportunity.

are you me

Go travelling. Start in bkk

>Be a serf
>"Here, be a serf for [imaginary being #57827328372847]!"
>Cope by making up an imaginary land of puppies and gum drops for when you die like some sort of coping tranny
Gee, thanks. At least muslims will actually organize and do shit, unlike christ cucks.

Attached: 1645494359862.jpg (640x636, 57.92K)

Yes. Sorry

the kingdom and its elect are real. your ignorance only means you have fallen short and will perish. i respect those who openly acknowledge its reality but want to assail it more than scum like you.
repent.

Attached: 1619230594319.jpg (474x474, 54.57K)

I'm still here, just at a loss
I feel like the problems we face are so entrenched, so decentralized, that attacking any one aspect would just serve to strengthen the others
My friends have girls and boys between 6 and 8 years old, I weep for the life they will inherit as adults

Lol holy shit nigga, how can you be demoralised? You're fucking free. No attachments, no responsibility, no where to be. Just go do something you faggot. See how many countries you can hitch hike through. If you can make it all the way to New Zealand I'll let you live on the farm I own there

Muslims are majority in their countries because no one can leave Islam (punishment is death even if you were born into it). Christians don't have any power anymore.

Yeah yeah keep doing nothing like always as you get replaced, praying for a utopia that doesn't exist to come and save you like every other retarded christ cuck that submissively laid about throughout human history.

Attached: 1646976077897.jpg (1024x971, 78.46K)

>Where do we go from here?

Thailand

Attached: 1648335224620.gif (650x500, 213.98K)

>make 25$ an hour plus overtime and still barely getting by
How the fuck nigger? You need to move if you can't get by on that

you insufferable faggots need to find somewhere else to go to preach your evil jewish religion

Attached: 1635221092162.jpg (800x710, 209.66K)

beyond retarded. christians have been actively purging degeneracy and burning witches for literally millenia, so much so that it's the number one target for resentful satanists.
and it will be a christian ethos that levels against them once more.
it exists. say it doesn't all you want. you're just delusional. i can be delusional and say the sky is neon purple too. it doesnt make me right.
those that live by the ways of this fallen world lose their place in the kingdom.

Attached: MV5BMjM0MzYwOTkxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjUwODk4MTE@._V1_.jpg (412x523, 66.67K)

I own land and a house paid off on 19/hr

Food banks
Bill assistance
Ect

Wtf be a parasite

I don't want freedom, I want solemn duty
To perpetuate the good and the beautiful and sow my seeds in fertile earth that now doesn't exist, both literally and figuratively

>muh jewish
quiet subhuman. men are talking.

Attached: 1646128271714.jpg (600x542, 209.8K)

if he moves some place cheaper he won't make that anymore, most likely. $25 an hour isn't what it used to be. It's not even what it was a year ago.

Stop being so miserable and do something with your life. There are plenty of single women in the same place, there are plenty of women who would date you.

Find a hobby, work out, stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Go fight for Ukraine!

sink yourself in ANIME , find the right one and you can feel happy enough yourself .

PS: shut the world out ~
old animes are best animes ~

Attached: ETMYGTCX0AAmfrp.jpg (780x1028, 174.01K)

Attached: 1505292704788.gif (501x585, 99.29K)

Many such cases.

take this guys advice, fill your boots lad, you ain't gonna' be around for long. do something new if you want new results

Attached: 1646953085318.jpg (460x562, 73.44K)

I do lift, I have a 1500 lb total, it's the one thing keeping me on a even keel
Ashwagandha helps a bit too

Do a better job brainwashing your children than the state does. It's our only hope.

i hear you. not sure what to do about it either. getting people to stop watching tv or pay attention to msm is the best start.
im ok with myself. just sad when i pay attention to whats going on in the rest of the world. i just keep improving my property when im not doing what you mentioned before

Attached: 30952342.gif (342x201, 1.93M)

>what the fuck are we going to do?

Die so the 3rd world can take over.

hit rock bottom and free yourself from the misery. once you hit the bottom, you know what you have to do to fix yourself.

leave the united states. it's a lost cause, get out while you still can.

>christians have been actively purging degeneracy and burning witches for literally millenia,
yes, (((christians))) have purged and destroyed the spiritual beliefs, histories, and practices native to Europeans and our ancestors, teaching us to hate ourselves, our religions, our forefathers, and our Gods. It has been an invaluable tool to spread the jewish devil god across the world, destroying everything in its wake, and retard cucks like you actually see it as a good thing. You actually believe (((christianity))) is part of your heritage, your tradition. It's pathetic.

Attached: worshipjews.png (1533x824, 50.17K)

We need to start hanging out with each other. Like we all throw a cookout or something. No politics, no anger. Just hanging out. Do that enough times and we will form an actual community where we can trust and rely on one another. Then, it's on. We're too disconnected from one another and we need to change that immediately.

you are deluding yourself if you think the elites aren't coping, there is no escaping the human condition, everybody has debt to pay back to death

count your blessings, enjoy the small things and don't let society tell you how you should feel about yourself

ah yes, I am a jew because I reject your evil jewish religion, see

Just kill a property owner and live in his house.

I love how your first instinct is to just tell the dude to get laid when sex and relationships were a tiny part of his complaints about modern society
>The economy is screwed - "just get laid, bro"
>We're essentially cattle for a group of elites that control every aspect of our life - "just get laid bro"
>I'm never going to make anywhere near enough money to retire, much less own anything of my own - "just get laid, bro"
>Every last piece of my people's culture and contributions to society are being systemically erased from the history books - "just get laid, bro"
People like you are the reason why we're so powerless right now, because you're too invested in the system and busy getting your rocks off to acknowledge there's a problem that you should be working with the rest of us to solve.

Attached: 6a3g91.jpg (500x527, 129.06K)

>Where do we go from here?
Its the same for the female counterpart. We should find each other again