Spic shoves spook; spook shoots spic

Another day in America:

twitter.com/CPD1617Scanner/status/1507736345942368262

Who was in the wrong here, Any Forums? Why is everyone obese? Why is no one white? Why don't the bystanders speak proper English? Why do they sound retarded? Etc., etc.

Attached: Video.jpg (813x1078, 100.4K)

why dont you show your real flag, coward?

herbed

You're a homoflexual Mex, aren't you?

bye faggot.

you will never be white

I wonder if the spook will get 20 years like this guy did.

Attached: A42C469F-E3F6-4591-8D4A-F8977286190C.jpg (771x903, 501.5K)

It's Chicongo, so charges will probably be dropped at some point. 'Mutual combat' and all that.

>Mutual combat'
shooting someone in the back isnt a fair fight that fat nigger is going to the pen

The prosecutor for Chicago is a 'black nationalist' woman who regularly drops charges against black criminal suspects. That being said, the Mexican was acting like a jackass. He kind of deserved it.

Also, can anyone translate the bystander commentary from Negro Dialect into actual English?

>[Unintelligible] got his pipe, bowyh!

I can't do it. I can't tell what these spades are saying.

Attached: 1638565151204[1].jpg (1080x1141, 709.88K)

ALL CTA ARE BASTARDS
BROWN LIVES MATTER

>McGlockton

Lel

white supremacy did this

In a sense. If whites hadn't fled south-side Chicago since the 60's, it probably wouldn't be such a shithole today.

The nig ran at him and shoved him without warning, from behind. He made the EXACT move that would get him killed in that situation.

>fat nigger rent-a-cop
>fat spic that has an accent or broken English
>one shot mud
Yep just another day in lardland. Here’s my POV. I am a pasty White gym trainer. When I go to somewhere with a lot of people, I feel like a foreigner in my native land. That’s how bad it’s getting here.

the black guy in this pic is larry elder

>shooteth me negro

Attached: 1636862175946.jpg (500x500, 46.24K)

How could they live in a crazy environment where niggers are shooting everyone like Al Capone? They shoot each other, they will definitely shoot us.

Holy shit he mag dumped his ass

Is the fatty a cop or what? I don't understand how a transport security guard or whatever he is could have a conceal carry

nuke femoids

Attached: 3892425.png (583x234, 36.74K)

Stop calling him a “spook”....trying to get ahead of the narrative that this is anything but BLACK violence

If America was still white supremacist they’d probably be living better lives too

tell me that's just a homeless man in a yellow vest