It's literally over

It's literally over

Attached: 3891823.png (1174x514, 118.48K)

Why would you?

Yeah, for Russia lol

No shit.

Silly burger

>demand regime change
>WH has to clean your shit up
Never underestimate Biden’s ability to fuck things up

Attached: 0E325C03-21C7-4C59-A51A-6C1BEDCE4FE5.jpg (510x680, 71.22K)

Lol, why would they answer to a secretary? Lazy American fucks not even doing their own calling, need to put the secretary on the job

Spicy

Attached: ytJRY4m.png (720x1133, 424.41K)

this is good news for us right? It doesn't mean the biden administration so royally fucked up centuries of western civilization and is about to dump us into a hot war with russia, with our trannie military? Right?

I don't ever answer my phone and haven't setup my voice mail in 3 years.

If you're important or have something I want then I'll call you.

Attached: 1647979142370.png (947x886, 1.26M)

RUSSIA PLS RESPOND

friendzoned

DEFCON 1

>American head of state literally calls for regime change from a bordering nation
>"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why are they so hostile like cmon bro just say hi"

i swear to god i'm not even kidding in every single decision this man makes, even if there are 100 possible decisions he could make, he always always with 100% consistency picks the absolute fucking worst possible decision available. Every fucking time.

GHOSTED COUNTRY LEVEL

arabs wont pick up the phone for us either. we're a laughingstock :(

You're an insignifficant incel, you could as well not even have a phone and there would be no difference

Look what happens when you search for him on twitter

Attached: E6707E22-6608-4C43-A5C2-0F7E5C59A8BE.jpg (707x649, 119.07K)

lol it's blatantly obvious that the rest of the world views biden as a frail, sick old man. they don't fear him. they don't fear consequences from crossing him. Say what you want about Kike-lover Trump, but at least Putin respected him enough to wait until his successor to attack. Trump wouldn't have stood for that shit. He would have tweeted out nuclear launch codes just to piss people off.

Can someone please do a wellness check on Russia and China? I think they might be hurt and unable to answer their phones.

>Be US
>Get ghosted by the world

PLEASE ANSWER THE PHOOOOOOOOONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: onfire.png (516x402, 295.11K)

>p-please respond
Milley confirmed needy ex-gf