Carnivores lose again

Imagine giving yourself heart disease AND lowering your test levels because you took dietary advice from a fucking Joe Rogan podcast instead of following the actual science LMAO

Attached: 234rwefsdf.jpg (601x578, 69.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_prostitution_in_Ukraine
youtu.be/UXA--dj2-CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha. This is funny. This whole situation is funny.

never eaten meat in my life. don't think i'm missing out.

You are

sounds like bullshit to get us eating bugs

Not really. Any of those fake burgers and chicken are fairly close to meat now.

Oh so listen to the numerous doctors that advocate carnivore diet? Ok

I would assume it has more to do with the fact that most meat is wrapped in plastic for 90% of its life, pumped full of god knows what when the cow was alive and doesn't last long on store shelves. I would rather see tests using cuts from local butcher shops, or local economies.

You WILL eat the avocado

Attached: xau4izsyho231.jpg (645x412, 59.14K)

eat the onions meat, goy. you want to save the planet dont you?

Attached: 1646432656620.gif (501x585, 212K)

those diets include a shit ton of carbs and refined sugar, the meat is the only thing keeping them alive

onions*

Attached: 1640264626512.jpg (700x602, 37.07K)

Diets with too much meat and alcohol also lead to gout. This isn't that meat is bad, it's that too much of it is bad, which we've known for ages. Too much of almost anything is bad.

sounds like it to me also.

What are the countries traditionally low meat? Isn't it all the weak AF places like Japan?

>people read headline instead of the actual study

>may
Yeah ok..you may tongue the load your father shot into your mothers asshole as well.

That study has nothing to do with meat consumption. The health problems are caused by excessive protein consumption. If you actually took the ten seconds to read the study, you would know that.

But you're a bot or a shill that's sliding other threads so there's no point in discussing the topic. Herbs in all fields.

Try søy

Just check your testosterone in the morning if it’s a concern

Attached: 1.jpg (426x416, 44.09K)

eat nothing but meat and veggies everyday. normal test levels, blood test in Feb. get fucked science and suck a dick op

Just take the T like Joe Rogan

>Meat causes low-t
Are the soi drinking nu-males projecting again?

>Meat based diets cause low t
>plant based diets cause low t
What do?

>may
so in other words, the study doesn't say this at all and this headline is bullshit

All meat is a meme diet lol. Meat isn't meant to be the biggest portion of a meal. It's meant to be part of a meal with vegetables and fruit. I eat a steak for lunch but I eat oranges and apples in the morning and maybe something the wife cooks at night like pasta. Not the healthiest but it's diverse. Paleo is proven to be the best diet for humans.

>Study says...

Attached: 1646002083380.png (703x800, 39.92K)

Most food research is completely compromised by vegan and animal rights zealots pushing their politics. It is all bullshit.

you have to lurk 7 years before you can post here fucking faggot

Imagine ignoring countless anecdotes of people healing long-standing health issues with low carb or carnivore diets in favor of listening to paid off and biased studies from people who have an interest in lying to you.

Indeed.
I bet your great grandpa ate meat every fucking day,still fathered 11 kids and still had time to drink enough beer to floor a bull elephant before fucking off to work on his harley.

>people that over eat consume enough protein to be technically "a high protein diet" and get fat leading to lower testosterone
>completely ignore the whole being a fat piece of shit part
>don't eat lots of protein goy

Fag lol fuck you must be stringy and pale

Debunked chud

I'll bet this study is filled with processed meat products up the ass. 70% soi in the "meat"? Still counts as meat goy!

just look at all those vegetarian countries in picrel

Attached: vegetariancountries.png (1270x922, 167.12K)

>My grandfather ate red meat every day of his life and live to the ripe old age of 38.
>Considering the rate at which the world is collapsing, that might be a stretch goal by modern standards; meat or no meat.
It's all so tiresome.

When the elites have openly said they want you to eat less meat, why the fuck do you believe any article saying "eat less meat" is anything other than propaganda produced in line with the elites aim?
Feel free to insult your own intelligence levels all you like OP, don't assume we're all as fucking dumb as you though.

I have not looked. The author is either a bergsteinfeld or a literal tranny right?

Attached: 1641695730579.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

>369491008
oh no i just stopped eating meat because of this study

>Paleo
>pasta
Fucking hell you're retarded.

>Oh no they aren't falling for our bullshit
>let's convince them that meat makes you low t
Lol

What level of projection are we at now?

Attached: 1559517153251.jpg (780x960, 236.9K)

Amazing these glow niggers are funded by our money. How's diversity training?

Yeah, if you eat an 8oz steak daily and meat at every meal you’ll have a bad time, but the daily self-limit of 6oz beef is the way to go, saves money, helps your gains. Fuck globohomo!

>hop on ukraine war bandwagon in lockstep with left
>start making anti-meat fluff pieces
>slowly start aligning with klaus schwab
tucker really is the only reason this news org is still afloat

Its based on a high protein low fat low carbs diet which basically nobody is advocating. If you ate ribeye you would not have a problem with low t

Just your average american meat were animals are pumped up with estrogen

>Too much meat lowers testosterone.
>Meat used in trials is cheap stake filled with artificial animal estrogen
Many such cases.
Feast on poisoned flesh and your flesh will be the feast for poison.
Only meat from cattle you raised yourself is viable.

>Meats cause low-t
true. All that shit contaminating the meats doesn't do justice, but meats are still better. They break down so much easier than plants, ideal fuel for working out which generates 80-90% of your test

I literally dont care what over processed plant based crap you wanna sell me, on a whole food diet, there is no way to get enough protein in your diet with out a heavy meat base. If you lift, this is a requirement.

>natsoc memeflag falls for the soi filter
Imagine my shock

This. The propaganda bounces off of me, makea me hate normies for being so wilfully ignorant just to fit in and not have to do something.

Imagine believing Faux News, MAGA boomer, lol.

This is because men need vitamin A and B6-12 as well as selenium.
You can eat 50% meat if you exercise and eat seafood and liver. You shouldn't be eating meat without some major exertion of the heart and lungs. It's like feeding a horse oats when it sits in the stable all day. If you leave that horse in there and feed him oats he is going to get extreme muscle cramps and be incapable of work. Just because you can eat it doesn't mean you get to be a lazy sack of shit.

Infact in a perfect society, you would have to prove your 'work' actually constitutes the definition of the word, rather than just being 'a job'.

Based and Any Forumspilled

>onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions

Attached: 1632354383511.jpg (479x641, 116.35K)

Whatever. I'm vegan and I fuck my pregnant wife every night. Our vegan kids are all healthy btw.

As someone that suffers from gout quite badly I can tell you that most people that suffer from gout do so no matter what they eat, I had my first flare up when I was at my most healthy, was lean, had a decent BMI and "well balanced" diet. But as I got into my late 30's I became fat, overweight and lazy and my attacks got no worse.

Where as some people have 100% meat only diets and never get gout at all.

Almost all diet based studies are absolute dog shit, it's far too hard to actually control for the rest of the factors of lifestyle, exercise and reliability of how well people stick to diets to actually get meaningful data. Most of this in relation to gout is just that if you happen to get gout flare ups you'll get them less frequently if you have less intake of food and drink with less purines (which the liver processes into Uric acid) so lack of those foods is more like a treatment. But it's a disease of build up in the body over time so it doesn't fix the problem it just makes attacks less frequent. Or you can just take allopurinol which suppresses purine conversion in the liver and eliminate your attacks all together with basically no side effects.

In the civil war rations included a pound of beef a day, it can't be that bad

I eat only carnivore livers and drink only tren

I'm all about that high protein, high fat diet with a moderate ethanol-based carb intake.

Bullshit.

This isn’t a scientific study of a vegan diet vs a carnivore or a paleo or even a plain keto. Diets with a lot of meat, in other words fast food, aren’t healthy. No shit.

Lmao it'll work if you try again

>EAT THE FUCKIN BUGS

What else can you expect out of Faux News

Its tiresome. Theyre like extremely manipulative bipolar girlfriend you cant dump and ahe controls the police and government.

Organized female nagging forever. Absolute horror. We need artificial wombs!

omg still?

>he doesn't know about trash feeding
They grind up moldy food still in all the packaging and feed the whole thing to pigs, which we then eat

OP is a faggot: study

Attached: 1645958622132.jpg (497x427, 46.6K)

Thanks for providing at least some information.
How much is considered high amounts of protein? Like excess that you can't process?

Lmao, great example of using real data to lie to people.

just a guess but eating too much meat = eating too much and you get fat and being fat decreases testosterone levels. you guys shouldnt be so worried about testosterone levels unless you cant get a boner or you grow mantits gyno style.

I didn't say I eat paleo now nigger lol, i got kids and wife to support, you think I got the time or energy to go paleo?

That "male" deserves painful death by torture.

>fox news
As lugenpresse as CNN and only a moron zogbot would watch it.

>Experts say.

Go neck yourself.

>vegan kids

You literally should go to prison for that

Attached: pepeannoyed.png (360x360, 11.6K)

>suck a dick op
Aaaaah, that kind of meat consumption! Now it actually makes sense.

I eat meat all the time and even in my old age I'm a damn sexual tyrannosaurus.
I'm also not fat and have zero plaques.

Attached: 1646617497039.png (780x643, 352.06K)

Beware the tweet of one study.

The japanese are NOT vegetarians. Every damn thing they eat is flavored with either fish, meat or pork.

Retard

You know it. Send me your "roasties" you fucking eunuchs, Daddy is hungry for MEAT.

Microplastics

Starving steak craving delusional vegan bitch

Why does it take extra time or energy to just not eat pasta?

thats nice but this is more relevant to politics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_prostitution_in_Ukraine

youtu.be/UXA--dj2-CY

Who the fuck is this bitch and why the fuck do we care what she thinks? She knows nothing. She just regurgitates what she's heard from someone else, thinking that by doing so she will magically become famous or some shit. She's nothing.

In fact, why the hell are people listening to any of these morons? Everyday, I am dumbfounded at how many people would rather listen to dumbasses instead of thinking for themselves. Fucking idiots.

eef from a non-implanted steer contains .85 units of estrogenic activity per 3 oz. serving, while beef from an implanted steer contains 1.2 units of estrogenic activity in a similar size serving.
However, this amount is a fraction of what is found in many other common foods.
For example, the same quantity of eggs would provide 94 units of estrogenic activity and a 3 oz. serving of tofu would provide 19,306,004 units of estrogenic activity. In fact, a normal adult male produces 136,000 nanograms of estrogen per day while a non-pregnant women produces on average 513,000 nanograms daily. This makes consumption of the levels of estrogen in implanted beef relatively inconsequential.
Hormones such as estrogens or androgens are often administered to growing cattle intended for slaughter to promote growth by complementing the effects of naturally occurring hormones.
These growth-promoting hormones are generally administered to cattle in the form of small pellets termed 'implants', placed under the skin in the animal's ear.
The boost in growth rate created by hormone implants allows for cattle to be finished earlier, thereby requiring less time on feed and fewer resources per pound of meat produced.
A common myth surrounding beef produced with additional hormones is that it is unsafe to consume. The fact is that the US Food and Drug Administration regulates the development and use of hormone implants and the Food Safety Inspection Service of the USDA routinely monitors residues of synthetic hormones in meat.
It is true that beef from hormone-implanted cattle has increased estrogenic activity compared with non-implanted animals. This fact alone may alarm beef consumers; but it must be put into the context of actual amounts consumed and the levels found in other products. It is also important to understand that there is no such thing as "hormone-free" beef.

I feel the best when I eat a lot of meat so that's what I'm going to keep doing. I don't care about the (((studies)))

Post bicep

x2 body weight is normal and needed, x3 is arnold schwarzen-heart attack tier

Fresh out of the oven for my toothpaste bros.

Attached: pannenkoeken.png (784x1127, 662.01K)

Ancestral racism lmao

this shit should be illegal

Attached: 10.1177_02601060221083079-table1.jpg (2829x3130, 1.05M)

Every time I've tried to go vegan within two weeks I have extreme joint pain, fatigue, brain fog, and I feel like I'm dying.

But I guess all studies say that's the healthiest diet so I should just ignore all that.

We need a based psychologist to figure out how to wake up normies.

You mean studies like this that don't keep people from different backgrounds and ethnicities at a constant weight making the results unrealistically unreplicatable so they can be ignored like click bait shill threads

loser animal killer, stay mad, subanimal

Kankermooi

Imagine believing pop media.

Attached: Cancer research.png (1131x900, 799K)

Attached: 1624121326944.jpg (1080x963, 179.32K)

I'll eat vegans If I have to

Thanks. I'm drunk as shit, but I'm glad if you like it.

Attached: dwaasgeneukt.jpg (660x509, 53.22K)

I cut meat, I eat red meat, I eat chicken, I lift weights, and my dick still works. Maybe it works differently for non-whites?

Attached: IMG_20190825_131016.jpg (4160x3120, 881.41K)

I try to eat atleasf 1g = 1lb of lean body weight. Sometimes will reach 1.5gx lbs. double sounds excessive.