Is this board actually mostly made up of traditionalist conservatives or are you just larping?

Is this board actually mostly made up of traditionalist conservatives or are you just larping?

Attached: 1647006379291.jpg (886x720, 94.09K)

Didn't he kill his bird?

>Is this board actually mostly made up of traditionalist conservatives or are you just larping?

For me, it's Corbynism.

Attached: 1638309775712.jpg (1200x900, 118.19K)

I see the light of the universe and recognize the truth of the darkness. This leads me to traditionalist tendencies. What are you asking, more meaningfully?

Attached: 1647867744206.jpg (716x720, 125.69K)

Attached: I showed you my benis.png (461x598, 148.59K)

I am not anything.
I just hate niggers.

Same

Any Forums is not even politically incorrect anymore
These faggots support mainstream Ukraine now.

Attached: comfy-pepe.gif (498x280, 850.24K)

I just oppose the current thing, did when republicans were pushing traditional values censorship and iraq war, did it with dens and healthcare, did it when the media hated trump for no reason and i didnt vote for him, and now i hate biden and vaccine mandates and ukraine because the media want to jerk off over all of it. whatever is being pushed on us to eat at face value i oppose

I go to church and my cross is being racist and hating women so yeah.

>traditionalist conservatives
I don't even know what that means, all that matters to me is race, culture and values. Conservatives in ten years will be arguing that boys and girls shouldn't be able to sex "change" at 5, but 8 is ok. Moreover it's now traditional in the West to promote DIEveristy and multiCULTuralsim.

So much for tradition and conservatives

I'm liberal but with conservative values

Attached: 1648059704695.jpg (425x455, 20.11K)

Psychological warfare thread:

There is no conservative movement anymore. It was mortally wounded by George w bush and slowly bled out during the Obama years. Now there's globohomo on one side and dissenters on the other.

checked
>There is no conservative movement anymore

OK Barry Goldwater....

It's a non-starter anyway, you're defining yourself by the terms which change (which why nobody knows who Goldwater was); there is only race, culture and values, nothing else.

>traditionalist conservatives or are you just larping
Both. You can't do tradition by yourself. And Conservatism in America and also the West has a streak of libertarianism and individualism bound to it that is antithetical to the ideas of tradition and community. It's easy to be trad when trad means nobody is transgender and we all have bbq and beer on sunny summer evenings. It is harder to be trad when that means that you direct your neighbor to that open job at work even though you find him mildly annoying because you know he needs the work and it will help his family. It is hard to be trad when it means maintaining relationships with family members that drive you absolutely crazy with their retarded opinions. And then there are things that are beyond our control.

This board is made up of incels that wish they could be traditionalist conservatives

Any Forums is just the shitting grounds for Twitter and Reddit
This board hasn't had any discernible culture since 2015.

>traditionalist conservatives
>people who post on an anime image board
pick one

No. Tradcons are fucking retards. I'm an evolutionary Darwinist meaning that I adapt and overcome to whatever external force is pushing me to adapt and over come it. Tradcons are fucking lazy faggots who just like to bitch and moan and head canon about a time long gone that, in reality, didn't even exists in the way they imagine it

I’m a radical civic nationalist centrist

>Hi I'm Hank, I'm a traditionalist and conservative

Instead how about,
>Hi I'm Hank, I'm a husband, father and a Baptist.

Says more about you, than whatever the hell you just posted.