Who is at fault?

Was it a weight issue or an engineering issue?

Will white people be blamed for this?

Attached: splatalbert.png (697x870, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyT1E_CROLo&ab_channel=Maximus82867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why'd you post the edited version? he should be at least 3 times wider

It's just nigger stuff

Attached: 1647721254999.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

This boy was someone's son. Shame on all of you for making fun of his tragic death

He didn't read the sign, it said "NO NIGGER ZONE"

Nigger rain.

RIP Biggie Falls

he's 14 and 6'5" and 340lbs lul

day be starvin on dem food stamps

out of respect for his family

Attached: Untitled.png (697x870, 951.12K)

The first news article I read just said “a boy” died on the amusement park ride and I pictured a 5 year old white kid with blonde hair.
Then I saw the picture.

His tits are bigger than his head, and some people say we are all the same race

He was 80 lbs overweight

Attached: InsignificantOffensiveEmperorpenguin-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 2.71M)

>someone’s son
father unknown

In the court of gravity, you are always tried as an adult

You cannot engineer a ride that is safe for someone who is 110 lb and also safe for someone who is 400 lb. Fats should just be euthanized, they serve no purpose other than to consoom.

You wouldn't need CGI to cast him in Attack on Titan

The ride was poorly designed with inadequate safety features. A simple belt strap between the passenger's legs would have prevented this. Most modern amusement park rides also would never operate with somebody's harness open that wide. But they'll probably just blame the minimum wage teen worker for not telling the nigger that he was too fat to ride.

The machine should be awarded

Attached: NiggersLastJoyRide.gif (320x565, 3.22M)

At fault is the wagie who didn't pay attention that his harness didn't reach the other end of the seat (as required to safely operate the ride)
Wagie should never have launched the ride before going through all seated people and check the harness went all the way down, as required in his job description.
They probably even made the wagie sign a document after training saying he took a class and understood the safety operation of the ride.

gunna coom

Attached: 1611623991161.jpg (227x222, 5.25K)

>Who is at fault?
It looks like the over-shoulder harness didn't lock, which if that's true then I'd say the primary fault lies with the kid. There's just no dancing around that -- you have to be impressively stupid to not realize it's a bad idea to continue to ride at that point.

Next down the chain would be the ride operator, who is SUPPOSED to check for those things.

Then I'd say it becomes an engineering issue, because even though I'm sure the manufacturer says an operator must check everything is safe, it's obvious they don't/won't and the ride should refuse to start unless it can pass simple safety checks like ensuring all locks are engaged.

He double checked that it had locked it just wasn't down far enough to hold his chicken greased ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyT1E_CROLo&ab_channel=Maximus82867

Attached: 975fb732867e1ef8019cf31abde9cead.gif (400x225, 2.17M)

Holy shit.
No wonder that harness failed. They'll blame the engineers for sure, but no one can plan for something like that.

Attached: Laughing Pepe.png (600x580, 359.62K)

He wouldn't have been killed if he had just complied with the law. That's teach him to break Newtonian law.

Wagie shouldn't have let him on the ride at all.
Oh wait he can't do that because he'll get cancelled oh well enjoy the ride kid.

10/10

Just from watching the snuff video you can tell the wage ride worker has an IQ of about 80 and should never have been given the position of overseeing that ride.

He checked the light was green. That only means the harness is in a locked position.
Green light doesn't mean the harness has closed all the way down.
It is the wagies fault.
You don't have to like niggers to realize the wagie didn't pay attention to the people seated. He missed the part where he goes around and checks everyone is secured.

I'm gonna venture a guess that say that shit bothered him.

Poor kid looked uncomfortable in the pic of him on the ride. He could probably tell that he wasn't properly secured, and was holding the side handles. His 350+ lbs body wanted to keep going 75 mph when the ride decelerated; there's no way he could oppose that amount of force by holding on to the handles. The wagies fucked up by letting him ride.

lol yeah the guy was white
it would have been bigger news if he hadnt let the kid on

Attached: 1515731664412.jpg (739x739, 276.32K)

systemic racism and white supremacy is at fault
the ride should have been designed to be able to handle a bigga nigga.
they had be BRED us during slavery to be BIG BLACK WARRIOR BULLS and now dat we big and black they aint be designin rides for us and shit dat be raciss they be afraid of our black power.

It was a new built one tower

Splatemshattem

Truth.
Floyd tier riots if the beast child had been turned away.

>snuff video
its called reality grow up