Name a worse country, I'll wait

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png (1200x800, 19.92K)

I don't know OP, France isn't that bad, come on.

My country is far worse. Far, far worse.

oh come on...hahaha

Seething

Attached: 64432.jpg (800x514, 23.13K)

You could have exterminated those monkeys but instead you gave them modern technology and medicine so they could breed like rats and flood your country. Good riddance frogs

How’s life in the Islamic State of Frankistan? Plenty of fine opportunities to get ass raped by Arabs I presume?

Morocco.

Literally better than Frons.

somalia

Pakistan is truly the most evil nation on earth.

Some nations have evil governments, some have evil religion, evil population evil ideology, some hosts and funds terrorism some subjects its people to tyranny. Pakistan is all of these combined.

Attached: file.png (234x216, 64.82K)

Papua New Guinea

>a sandnigger immigrant living in Europe talks shit about a sandnigger country

The absolute state of europe

apebabies keep seething lmfao

Of course it's a French poster calling Algeria the worst country.
We got algerians here and ever since lockdowns and our government turning into a dictatorship these people want to leave Australia and return to their homelands back in France kek

>t. poo student in Istanpool

Attached: 1543273140129.jpg (1824x2000, 1019.43K)

I love germanic humor

Cómo así? Me han ofrecido un intercambio a Tetuán y lo estaba considerando. No vale ni pa conocer?
Nunca he visto a niun moro o musulmán así que no sé

Imagine being another zog trying to expose another zog
>I'm the good kike he's the bad kike

Tetouan is a cool and safe city. You should go.
And many people speak Spanish in the north.

>Nunca he visto a niun moro o musulmán así que no sé
¡QUÉ SUERTE QUE TIENES! Ni te acerques a ellos, apestan y te miran mal. Si vas a Marruecos ten cuidado que seguro te van a querer estafar por ser turista, te van a cobrar más en todo, te van a perseguir por las calles para que les compres, etc.
tl dr NO VAYAS POR TU PROPIO BIEN

All the Algerians I met were based and cool
Algeria is better than Tunisia these days they give jobless chuds 100 dollar every month andthey have a somewhat working social security while in this country as a neet I ll probably die and the goverment wont give a fuck..

>Aljewrian calling other people kike
How ironic...

Attached: Youtregérien 2.jpg (1920x1080, 484.4K)

moroco and everyone knows this (except morocans)

>(((EU vessel)))

They're getting replaced by Chinks.

Is this that eternal macaroon cuck?

another morocan in a country is not theirs cause theirs is a rotten pozzed pot, yet they are proud of it, those are their standards. Whoever know morocans know they’re lowest form of animal life, orders of magnitude below niggers. Keep seething from the western flag u parasite.

are the girls hot? is there a catholic church around?
peruvians now can visit europe with no visa so any reccs? never been to evropa
ala mierda jajajaja
Mano suena igualito al Perú pero lo voy a tomar en cuenta. A mí también me ven de turista y hasta se me dirigen en inglés a veces. De hecho quiero algo más comfy que este chiquero.
Opinions on Morocco?

Its a pretty cool country actually

Still mad about being replaced christcuck?