I GOT ANOTHER INJECTION TO TAKE

I GOT ANOTHER INJECTION TO TAKE

Attached: 54635656756373.jpg (913x651, 419.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/taylor-hawkins-foo-fighters-drummer-dead-substances-in-his-system-at-the-time-of-his-death-colombian-officials-say/
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-taylor-hawkins-dead-foo-26541996)
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THERE GOES MY HEARTBEAT.. MYOCARDITIS

Attached: 1618105081952.png (478x640, 171.92K)

Kek

Attached: F3DA84F7-B203-465B-AC15-B51CB77ABAA9.jpg (657x527, 37.09K)

>rockstar dies in hotel room in COLUMBIA
>Foo Fighters' Taylor Hawkins had 10 different substances in his system at the time of his death, Colombian official says
cbsnews.com/news/taylor-hawkins-foo-fighters-drummer-dead-substances-in-his-system-at-the-time-of-his-death-colombian-officials-say/
>DA VACCINE WHICH 5 BILLION PEOPLE GOT DID IT!

I saw Taylor Hawkins at a vaxxed only grocery store in Los Angeles last year. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him if he was having a heart attack or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and clutching his heart in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him struggling to breathe as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him struggling to walk out the doors with like fifteen boosters in his veins without wearing a mask.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to show proof of those vaccinations.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and dragged himself to the counter.
When she took one of the QR codes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any scientific infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each code and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by collapsing on the floor really loudly.

>Among the drugs found by a urine toxicological test performed by officials were marijuana, opioids, tricyclic antidepressants and benzodiazepines, the statement said
I wonder if the band will challenge this, or come out and say "yeah he was a total druggie" ?

IS SOMEONE STICKING THE BOOST, THE BOOST,THE BOOST IN YOU?

- Taylor Hawkins, 50, American Drummer for Foo Fighters suffered Chest Pain before being found Unconscious has died
(March 25th, 2022, Deceased, Vaccine Status 3rd/Booster Covid-19 shot received February ???, 2022 *Note Possibly 26th*)
Taylor Hawkins may have received his 3rd/Booster Covid-19 vaccine during the "Insert at the Innings Festival" at
Tempe Beach Park on February 26th, 2022. So the Band could complete a host of tour dates in South America.
(mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-taylor-hawkins-dead-foo-26541996)

*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

*2021 Death (List) Part A*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54

*2021 Death (List) Part B*
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde

Attached: 1595569872826.png (410x410, 118.08K)

he was a major druggie though, had allegedly quit his addictions

He overdosed like 20 years ago and they were pretty up front about it so they’ll probably push that angle if they say anything at all

>b-b-but they said he had 6 gorillion drugs in his system

Attached: 1647373984743.jpg (828x664, 356.64K)

U just gotta keep the faith, nigga. Speedballing Coke, alcohol, and xany can’t explain it

isn't it funny how he always seemed to survive these drug benders up until he was vaxxd for the billionth time tho?

loled

Jesus, I know about speed balls but what the fuck you call this combo?

Also kek at the reddit vax COVIDiot in this thread

Attached: R.png (699x1032, 580.4K)

Toxicology reports and autopsies don't come out that quick.

Lol...the guy has had 10 different substances in his system since 17....the only thing that changed was the Death Jab.

they do when you need a cover story for a vaxx related death

IT'S MY 3RD BOOST

Attached: YUIQWYUIQWE.jpg (480x360, 13.06K)

Holy shit LOL

I agree, roid bro

WHAT IF YOU SAY I'M JABBED LIKE THE OTHERS

WHAT IF SAY I'M NOT JUST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR VAIDS

YOU'RE THE PRETENDER

BUT IF YOU SAY I'LL JUST GET THE MODERNA

Attached: 200030.jpg (3192x1796, 482.57K)

>be a rockstar
>die from pure Colombian cocaine
The funniest shit is that you believe this

>Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters
>Line up the bastards all I want is the truth
>Hey hey now can you fake it?
>Can you make it look like we won?
>Hey hey now, can you take it?
>And we cry when they all die blonde

Attached: stephen-lovekin-getty-taylor-hawkins-1648321137.jpg (1000x1083, 375.85K)

Death Jab for Juden

Hollyweird Stack.

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BOOST
THE BOOST
THE BOOST
THE BOOST

Attached: attachment-Foo-Fighters-Best-of-You-Video.jpg (1620x1080, 163.49K)

why would he believe pure colombian cocaine was the cause of death when cocaine it wasn't listed in the toxicology report

The very same cocktail of drugs in Fentanyl Floyd's body didn't prevent you, leftist cunts, from placing the blame on Chauvin, so go fuck yourself, shill.

>Shooting the vaccine
>Bill Gates is in my bloodstream
>It's mind control
>The earth is flat and cold
>It's never warming up
>The Arctic's turned to slush
>The second coming's late
>And there's aliens in the deep state

>Lol...the guy has had 10 different substances in his system since 17
And 33 years later of abusing drugs and it finally killed him. Unprecedented for rock and roll.

IS SOMEONE PUTTING THE VAX
THE VAX
THE VAX
THE VAX IN YOU

Because he's using muh columbian drug paradise as the sole pilar of his argument

>The very same cocktail of drugs in Fentanyl Floyd's body didn't prevent you, leftist cunts, from placing the blame on Chauvin, so go fuck yourself, shill.
I'm probably more right wing than you are. Why would you assume I'm a leftist? Call me a tranny next post, retard.