Former muzzie turned KJV Christian AMA

Last thread got archived and I was having too much fun btfoing muzzies and catholics so its time for round 2, cope and sneed edition

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-165156.jpg (880x1452, 310.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALmE1DyI10k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me ask you, why do you think Paul was visited by Jesus? Why do you believe Paul?

Embarrassingly I don't know enough about Paul to make an opinion. Haven't finished reading yet

>abrahamics yell at each other part 9001
oh joy

Attached: 1603246808725.jpg (623x350, 23.75K)

These people need to get through their heads who the real enemy is.

Your a fucking idiot if you go around worshipping three gods of the trinity which is the biggest and only unforgivable sin.

You are better off being jewish or a noahide.

And here we have it. Can't even bother educating himself.

I don't believe in the trinity as it's a doctrine that was later included in the Bible. Google Johannine Comma.

>Cant even bother educating himself
Nobody's perfect, we all live and learn everyday

If you believe this faggot is a former Muslim then you're actually very stupid

Well, Paul wrote most of the Bible. He was the one to say that you did not have to keep torah law even though Jesus taught the opposite. But Paul never even met Jesus during his living ministry. He only claims to have met him as a ball of light after the crucifixion. That for some reason Jesus decided he needed to come back to tell someone to teach opposite of what he taught in his living ministry; And to tell this person in secret, to boot.

What's even more strange is that Jesus decided to do this without any kind of witnesses to confirm what Paul heard from this ball of light. Yet, deuteronomical law mandates that there must be at least two witnesses to believe witness testimony. This is why Jesus would always perform miracles with plenty of witnesses. So it's odd that Jesus would come back and violate deuteronomical law like this.

Meant for

Why christianity over islam? What was the tipping point?

why do you have to lie about being a fromer muslim to shill your protestant sect?

christian missionaties lie all the time to get new recruits
youtube.com/watch?v=ALmE1DyI10k

Not sure how I can prove otherwise besides doxxing

You left one cult and joined an even more retarded cult. Christianity is a Jewish heresy and you worship a Jewish tribal god.

hes lying. its a new recruitment tactic christian missionaries use where they pretend they were former muslim, former jew, etc.. see

The tipping point was all the blatant lies about Islam and Mohammed all propped to make it convincing enough for you to bend the knee to pagan worship

Well it's a shame the OP doesn't seem interested in any actual discussion. Oh well.

I'm still here, ask me anything you wanna debate about. I don't hold all the answers but I'll still make an effort

I'm curious if you have any thoughts on this post

Christian missionaries have been using this moon god dogshit since the 90’s.

Before Islam, Mecca had 360+ idols around the Ka’ba (Black cube). Each tribe had multiple idols that they used as intercessors for Allah, who they all accepted as being the most powerful and omnipotent God. Allah in Islam is the same God of Abraham and Noah. How hard is it for you to get it? We only worship 1 God without any intercessors or intermediaries, unlike you Christcuck 3-in-1 Godrick the Grafted faggots believe.

Look into what Alberto Rivera has to say about Paul.

Not the same god, sacrifices to Allah used to be common before Islam